Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Lets Play: Rance 1 (NSFW)

Next LP will probably be Rance 02. But I won't start yet.

A direct sequel and has the same gameplay. But in the remake the adventure elements are streamlined (basically, they get rid of the useless stuff), and the game is more of a dungeon crawler.

A interesting bit of the plot is that you play from 2 diferent perspectives, making you wonder whats happening to the other active party. You shall see...

The game is called Rance 02: The rebellious maidens. The plot is basically to deal with four rebellious maidens, this means that after rance is done with them, they will be neither rebellious nor maidens.

This is the intro movie.

Just a question, should I continue in this thread or make a separate one?

Ok, I will make another thread for Rance 02.

I don't want to start too soon, I still have hopes that Rance 3 will be translated before The Final Thursday.

Well, I will start somewhere in April probably. I have to do some formatting to my computer.

Anyone knows if the dropbox linked images will dissapear or something? (I'm quite a noob with it)

And to end this thread in a glorious manner, the last lulz I found in Rance Quest:

In one of the quest Rance meets this familiar looking girl in a cabin...
sssz2.jpg

He proceeds to have butsecs with her...
ssz3.jpg

and when he leaves, he sees a flaming figure bursting out of the cabin

ssz4.jpg

This is too codexian.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
NO.
FUCKING.
WAY.

Just not fucking way did they do it. The mind of whoever came up with this is as twisted as it is brilliant.
Well, at least it's not Rance who got penetrated :smug:

Well, I finished setting my computer in order and managed to reinstall everything I need for the next lp (including the patched game). So somewhere in the next days I will start the LP of Rance02:The rebellious maidens.

I will also like to inform you of the next AAAAA++ title of alicesoft, this time with the kwanzanians as the target audience!

001S.jpg

;)

r1a23.jpg

Is this girl an early version of Leila?

Nope, she just wear the armor of the royal guards of Leazas (she comes back in Rance Quest).

And about the gay apostle dude I'm not really sure how canonical is that supposed to be, since it's from the expansion part of the game, wich is an IF route.

The pic of absolute chaos edition is an April's fool thing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom