Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play STRIFE ! (Finished.)

Gonchi

Liturgist
Codex USB, 2014
This game seems awesome, I wants it!

JrK

Prophet
What I always did with the programmer was to saturate the area with WP grenades. You can sit on the other side of the base and he will die.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Whoa, the whole thing is getting epic my friends. Cloud Strife, from a simple wandering mercenary, has became an : uber - resistance hero - Order destroying - sigil wielding - lightning spitting - grenade launching - fire breathing - beautiful sonofabitch. What else could faith have in store for him ?

EPISODE VIII : THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN

You know, this sigil piece we acquired is pretty awesome. We can send lighting on our enemies heads, an attack that is probably the strongest we have right now. On the downside , each time we use it, we loose a some health, but it's not too much to worry. So, now we need to find out about the rest of the sigil pieces. And the one who could know , is the Oracle.

Strife__blackbird.png
The Oracle's temple is in the Borderlands, on the outskirts of town.

Time to leave this town, then.

Strife_0297.jpg

Strife_0298.jpg

Strife__blackbird.png
The Order has taken a beautiful planet and turned it into a dump.

Tell me about it. Hey, the Order has some outposts here.

Strife_0299.jpg

Strife_0300.jpg

It seems we've reached another big compound.

Strife_0301.jpg

I'm not sure if the enemies here are the Order's or the Oracle's , but since they oppose us , they die.

Strife_0302.jpg

Bah, we should find the Oracle.

Strife_0303.jpg

This looks like the place to search for an Oracle.

Strife_0304.jpg

Strife__blackbird.png
You should know that I'm recording everything. It's not that I don't have faith that you'll survive, But every little bit of information is vital in the battle against the Order.

Strife__cloud-strife.jpg
What ? when you say everything, you mean EVERYTHING ?

Strife__blackbird.png
Don't worry, I'll keep some things between us ;)

Strife__cloud-strife.jpg
:facepalm: :Imfucked: GOD, I really need to kill something now.

God hears his faithful mass-murdering children. It seems the Oracle values his privacy, so in order to reach him, we'll have to slaughter his troops. Ok by me.

Strife_0305.jpg

Guess where we'll have to put this key.

Strife_0306.jpg

Strife_0307.jpg

Let's descend even deeper...

Strife_0308.jpg

Strife_0309.jpg

Strife__blackbird.png
Why do we have to spend so much time underground? I've gotten sick of underground.

Strife__cloud-strife.jpg
The doom engine works better with interior spaces.

The guy even has Crusaders... Maybe we can reason with them.

Strife_0310.jpg

Maybe not. Maybe they'll understand some grenade reasoning.

Strife_0311.jpg

Rocket launcher reasoning also works.

Strife_0312.jpg

Hmm, something tells me that we're close.

Strife_0313.jpg

Yep.

Strife_0314.jpg

Strife__blackbird.png
Are we really supposed to trust a guy who's inner sanctum is green?

What you should be asking is...

Strife_0315.jpg

...are we really supposed to trust... Dr. Doom ??!

Strife_0316.jpg

Strife__cloud-strife.jpg
The Sigil of the one God.

Strife__Oracle.jpg
I feel one fragment resonate within you. The second lies at the heart of the Crimson and Obsidian Tower. There you must combat the Bishop.

Strife__cloud-strife.jpg
The Bishop ?

Strife__Oracle.jpg
He is aware and awaits you. You will find him by following his symbol of power. Return to me after you have slain the beast.

Strife__cloud-strife.jpg
Anything else I should know about him ?

Strife__Oracle.jpg
Although the Bishop is formidable, his quest is slight. Return to me when you possess the next fragment.

Strife__cloud-strife.jpg
I'll be back.

Nifty teleporter:

Strife_0317.jpg

Well, at least he didn't mind us killing all his army... So, what's the deal with this Bishop?

Strife__blackbird.png
The Bishop is the Order's military leader. We off him and we score twice. Take the Oracle's token to the key-master in the Borderlands commons.

Commons it is !

Strife_0318.jpg

Can we trust the Oracle ? Can we best the Bishop ? Can BB really record everything from that damned COM unit ? Fragment or Phosphorus grenades ? All these unanswered questions torment Cloud Strife's mind, as he prepares for the worst...

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Maybe it's the other way around, maybe the Order is actually... Bethesduh !

lightbane

Arcane
You should make a pic of a templar's death animation, they're like some sort of super-mutated dwarves if I recall correctly XP

Multi-headed Cow

Strife would make a pretty bitching Fallout 3 mod, actually. Since Strife's more FPS than RPG it would probably port over fairly well too. Someone should make that and turn it into a KotOR2-restoration-esque clusterfuck and blueballathon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom