Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play Tale of Wuxia - Comic Sans Optional

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
47 - The Free Obvious Information
p3FMtDR.jpg

SBcxXJr.jpg

Y4GkzpH.jpg

VKaEOXv.jpg

Wp9ZbWv.jpg

azrs9NI.jpg

Und8chN.jpg

suSVYmW.jpg
You know my name, how?
xvpG1kD.jpg
Please, I'm part of the Beichou clan! That's what we do!
suSVYmW.jpg
I don't think I've heard that before.
xvpG1kD.jpg
No way! You don't know anything about the Beichou Clan? If my grandpa hadn't passed that critical info to the Nameless One, he'd never have found the 14 Books of Mystery!

Oh...that intro sequence wasn't a folktale?

suSVYmW.jpg
AH! Nan Xian and Beichou, I have heard of you guys, you two are very famous.
xvpG1kD.jpg
So... are you interested in exchanging some information?
suSVYmW.jpg
What do you wish for exchange?
xvpG1kD.jpg
Money. A thousand Qian apiece.
suSVYmW.jpg
What a rip off!
xvpG1kD.jpg
You get what you pay for. Accurate information.
suSVYmW.jpg
How would I even know if it's accurate?
xvpG1kD.jpg
Alright, I'll give you something for free. Then you can decide whether to buy anything from me or not. The Cult of Tianlong will be causing problems at the birthday celebration today. Be careful.

Eh...I've had enough foreshadowing to expect that. No thanks. I'll hold on to my Qian.

fuMxhVI.jpg

sEDUqwe.jpg

The gardener, proud of his peonies explains the history behind the flower. Empress Wu Zetian was disappointed that the peony flowers refused to bloom in her Royal Garden. Angered, she 'exiled' the flowers to Luoyang. Unexpectedly, the weather in Luoyang is very suitable for peony. The quantity and the quality of the peony improved so much that it became very famous.

So famous that every three years, the people of Luoyang holds the Flower Festival on Tomb-sweeping day. The Tang dynasty poet Liu Yuxi even wrote a poem for this festival.

wjftsdx.png

We move on and stumbled into disciples of Wudang Sect training.

tCnxNtH.jpg

cLXNN29.jpg
Nice to see you here, my friends from Wudang.
yFIGnhB.jpg
Good to see you too.
0yYVF34.jpg
The disciples of Wudang Sect are so hardworking. You all train here while the other sects are walking around in Luoyang.
yFIGnhB.jpg
Haha. I see you have a new junior apprentice. This is also my new junior apprentice. Now that we've talked about swordsmanship, would you like to compare martial arts with us?
0yYVF34.jpg
Interesting!
cLXNN29.jpg
That's a good idea. What do you think, Shi?
NzAmxis.jpg

v26OHVY.jpg

Damn that was a pushover.

yAv5fYk.jpg

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
48 - New Horizon
ADvVDoS.jpg

SFJH9zw.jpg

fAWOnzn.jpg

Hahah, no way I'm playing that popamole mini game for that. Fuck, there's no guarantee I'd even get it since my Mining skill is so low.

je0lq65.jpg

cBh8vXB.jpg

1qjnTVQ.jpg

suSVYmW.jpg
I didn't expect you to be so good at martial arts. Just as the old saying goes, good lenses bad frames.

Yeah, old saying. :lol: Kungfu Glasses.

4uySuAI.jpg
Hehe, you flatter me. I am Xu Ziqi, and Ziyi is my elder brother.
suSVYmW.jpg
I see. I came across your elder brother when I was in town. By the way, what kind of style were you practising? It seems so fierce!
4uySuAI.jpg
This Zhang technique is called Running Thunder Shou, but I am not very familiar with it.
suSVYmW.jpg
Who's your master?
4uySuAI.jpg
I don't have any. All of my learned styles ame from communication with my friends.
suSVYmW.jpg
Wow. That must be a lot.
4uySuAI.jpg
Haha, I am an expert in nothing, just a jack of all trades! I prefer enriching my knowledge by traveling. In order to finish the travel notes for summer holiday homework, I entered into this world unbeknownst to my dad to look for research and I have made many friends since.
suSVYmW.jpg
Summer holiday homework ??? Into this world???
4uySuAI.jpg
Ah! I believe you must have heard it wrong. I mean I love making friends everywhere. You know, although we've just met each other, I feel a kinship. You always make me think of one of my friends. Let me teach you something.
suSVYmW.jpg
Really? That's great. I'm eager for it! But there's nothing I can share with you. Frankly, I'd be taking unfair advantage of you.

Oh c'mon, stfu and take that free shit.

4uySuAI.jpg
It's alright. There are so many opportunities to repay me in the future! Just tell me more about your experience next time. Maybe it will be my turn to learn from you then.
suSVYmW.jpg
I promise. Okay, now I'm gonna cheekily learn it from you.
4uySuAI.jpg
I learned this [Golden Goose Art] from a good friend. It lets you run in the air and reach to the tops of high mountains easily after you master it.
4uySuAI.jpg
It is said that only Master Chanyong mastered the Golden Goose Art. He defeated all the other competitors in the Huashan Martial Arts Competition at that time.
suSVYmW.jpg
That's so cool! I can't wait to learn it!
4uySuAI.jpg
Now let me demonstrate it to you! Watch carefully!
ikbsDrq.jpg

UC48kEs.jpg

B8fhDXN.jpg

4uySuAI.jpg
Are you clear?
suSVYmW.jpg
That's amazing! Your kung fu is a real eye opener!
4uySuAI.jpg
You flatter me. I still have lots more to work on. It's easy to be as light as a swallow as long as you can coordinate your expiration and inspiration well. That's why the Internal Styles is so marvelous to us. And of course different Internal Styles have different effects.
4uySuAI.jpg
Such as the legendary [Art of Energy Steal] which can transfer other people's Energy to ourselves. Then Shen Zhao Jing could bring a dying man back to life, and the Art of the Formless is also able to let you imitate any martial arts in the world... Too many arts to mention them all.
suSVYmW.jpg
I did not know the Internal Styles have such special effect.
4uySuAI.jpg
It's late. Now I'm going to tell you the formula of Golden Goose Art. Stillness; Vacancy is not brightness; Motion is motionless; Vessel is unobstructed; Brightness is not truth; Truth is not openness...

Some time later...

suSVYmW.jpg
I've memorized them all finally! Thank you so much!
4uySuAI.jpg
Don't mention it. See you next time.
FaNm3mK.jpg

4hRi9ux.jpg

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
49 - Almost time to Party
cBEhqFo.jpg

p2DneY4.jpg

Oh well, better than nothing.

YOKT8Sb.jpg

The Baicao Clan seems more interested in selling their merchandise than with the birthday party.

CcGERB4.jpg

REqN5XO.jpg

It's getting late but the party is yet to start. But we visit the main hall of the Jiang Mansion to pay our respects to all of the masters of the sects.

cLXNN29.jpg
Shi, this is Master Shang Heming from Bagua Clan.
DmfbZq0.jpg

cLXNN29.jpg
This is Master Wuse from Shaolin Temple.
nw6zZk0.jpg

Eh8Xr8m.jpg

cLXNN29.jpg
Master has some important matters to attend to, so he sent me along with my two juniors here instead. Ji, Di Fen, come over to meet Master Cao from Huashan Sect.
suSVYmW.jpg
0yYVF34.jpg
Greetings, Master Cao.
O7VB908.jpg
Good, good. Hehe, from the moment you emerged victorious in the Young Heroes Contest, I knew you were going to achieve greatness. And seeing that you're here on your master's behalf, I know my judgment is proven correct. Hahaha!
cLXNN29.jpg
You're over-complimenting me, Master Cao.
0yYVF34.jpg
O7VB908.jpg
Hehehe, you are still the same modest Gu, I see! It's rare to find a talented but humble man nowadays! By the way, haven't you already reached the proper age to get married? Do you have any partner yet?
cLXNN29.jpg
Erh... not yet.
O7VB908.jpg
Oh? Then you should look for one.
cLXNN29.jpg
Marriage is an important affair, therefore I should take the consultation of my master. Thank you anyway for your concern.

Master Cao holds his beard and nods.

O7VB908.jpg
Heheh. Very true. Indeed it is more suitable to discuss this matter directly with your master.
suSVYmW.jpg
(Man, Master Cao seems to be very concerned about Gu!)
cLXNN29.jpg
If you'll excuse us, we still need to greet masters from other sects.
O7VB908.jpg
Alright. Good bye for now. I'll chat with you later during dinner. Hehehe.
suSVYmW.jpg
Goodbye, Master Cao. (He seems to be totally ignoring me and Jing.) *sigh*
0yYVF34.jpg
suSVYmW.jpg
(Jing seems upset. He didn't even bid Master Cao farewell.)
cLXNN29.jpg
Greetings, Master Zhuo.
2lmpuRS.jpg

cLXNN29.jpg
It's been a long time, how are you, Master Zhuo?
aD4IvW1.jpg
I'm fine. Hey, did your master come with you too? Is he doing well?
cLXNN29.jpg
He's doing very well. It's just that he is busy working on something right now, so he can't participate. Me and my juniors were sent here instead on his behalf. Jing, Di Fen, come over here to greet Master Zhuo of Wudang Sect.
0yYVF34.jpg
suSVYmW.jpg
Greetings, Master Zhuo.
aD4IvW1.jpg
Good. There is a saying in the martial arts world: "Two young heroes from Xiaoyao Valley. Gu, the Fist of Justice and Jing the Dual Bladesman." I suppose the blade-carrying young man is Jing Ji, am I right?
0yYVF34.jpg
I am indeed Jing Ji.
aD4IvW1.jpg
Hm. You are surely worthy of that title.
suSVYmW.jpg
(Wow. I never knew my seniors here were so famous!)
aD4IvW1.jpg
Hm! And this young man here is?
cLXNN29.jpg
He is the new disciple of our sect, Shi Di Fen.
aD4IvW1.jpg
Shi..Di..Fen?

Zhuo gazes hard at Shi Di Fen, as if thinking of something.

suSVYmW.jpg
(Why's he staring? Am I too handsome?) Eh. Master Zhuo, why.. are you thinking of teaching me a move or two?
aD4IvW1.jpg
Oh.. no no no.. it's nothing. I'm just happy that Wuxia Zi has found another great apprentice.
suSVYmW.jpg
Thanks for the compliment, Master Zhuo.
aD4IvW1.jpg
(This feeling of deja vu, is it mere coincidence or what?)
jnrvaXI.jpg

0yYVF34.jpg
Jing Ji of Xiaoyao Valley greets you, Mr. Jiang. I wish you good fortune and a long life.
suSVYmW.jpg
Shi Di Fen of Xiaoyao Valley greets you, Mr. Jiang. I wish you to live a life as bright as the stars and sun. (Ugh! Fortunately I memorized an extra line of greeting, damn you Jing for stealing my lines.)
dQA08XK.jpg

cLXNN29.jpg
Thanks for your compliment, Mr. Jiang.
YUKRg3C.jpg
Yuexuan, I heard you eliminated the 13 Geese of Shanbei single handedly, that was surely no easy feat. No wonder your master is so proud of you! Hahaha!
0yYVF34.jpg
YUKRg3C.jpg
I hereby accept the gift from Xiaoyao Valley. Please do send my thanks to your master. The feast will start soon. It's still early, go take a rest or tour around the mansion first. Call upon our servants if you need anything.

Just a few more minutes to the start of the celebration.
I might as well go try the new bow on hunting.

jQrk6Di.jpg

It's not bad, I can actually kill the weaker ones like rabbits and birds in one hit now.

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
50 - Birthday Bash
6DHixLM.jpg

Jiang welcomes all the guests by name, one by one. Every single sect was mentioned. Even the Finger-Guessing Clan of Qi Li.

When suddenly...
lLzO5ff.jpg

YUKRg3C.jpg
Who are you?!
9ZTICCF.jpg

PN12sxf.jpg
Why were we of the Cult of Tianlong not invited?
YUKRg3C.jpg
Hmph! I only invite heroic sects, not you filth of evil.

Three youthful martial artists immediately gather to meet the challenge, Ximen Feng of the Heavenly Sword, Xiahou Fei of the Matchless Broadsword, and Fang Yunhua of the Wudang.

PN12sxf.jpg
Brats like you dare to challenge me? I am Yaksha, Guardian of Cult of Tianlong! Four thugs, teach them a lesson!
787gRJj.jpg

0FpM9s8.jpg

:lol:

yLQ2vEt.jpg

IxcowFn.jpg

They gave me control of the three, it's not gonna be easy with these. But let's give it a shot.

tWxqHWV.jpg

CsTeE33.jpg

iEZczql.jpg

WDT99Me.jpg

cLXNN29.jpg
Shut up! In the end, good always triumphs over evil! Even if you win today, you will not have the last laugh!
suSVYmW.jpg
Gu! I'll help you!
0yYVF34.jpg
Ha! I've been waiting for this! Let's teach them a good lesson and put down these egomaniacs.

Now this will get easier.

sTW9gNL.jpg

fiQcAyl.jpg

iQr4GmO.jpg

zQZsv35.jpg

VxGap5T.jpg

yFWZbEs.jpg

hEgfVgw.jpg

PN12sxf.jpg
Interesting! Let me have a little fun with you brats!
9hqeiGd.jpg

MDDP9Pa.jpg

ANE1X6q.jpg

FElMXD7.jpg

446v0mg.jpg

YUKRg3C.jpg
You evil temptress, I will fight you!
PN12sxf.jpg
Oh my! I'm not interested to fight with such a boring guy like you! Hahaha! Let's go!

She quickly retreats. In the commotion, Shi Di Fen picks up a dropped Arts manual titled: Seven-Form Moon Worshipper Zhang.

keS7MYv.jpg

YUKRg3C.jpg
I did not expect such an unfortunate event to happen during my birthday celebration. As the host, I feel ashamed that my guests got hurt because of me.
aD4IvW1.jpg
The Cult of Tianlong is to blame for all this. It's not your fault, Mr. Jiang!

Master Wuse of the Shaolin temple warns that the Cult is growing stronger and what happened today is just the beginning. Master Zhuo agreed and urged that the rest of the sects take precautions.

YUKRg3C.jpg
It was very brave and admirable of you to fight them just now, young men. To express my gratitude, I'd like to give you this gift. I think it's best to end our gathering for now. I promise I will visit each of you later and make amends. I have to handle the aftermath now. Please excuse me for not being able to accompany you any longer.

The celebration was canceled and the trip to Luoyang is over. It's time to return to the Xiaoyao Valley and train.

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
51 - Fists vs Swords
ob9puWd.jpg

iTkIPOj.jpg

CSSPy8g.jpg

WhL2QCJ.jpg

XrsjKGn.jpg

JqF2Gvv.jpg

Gra68Xc.jpg

fwySPcP.jpg

eVy6ksC.jpg

LQD8uxD.jpg

In my opinion, Jing Ji's style is really reliant on lucky crits to win the day. While Gu Yuexuan has the advantage of combos and counter rates to keep his attacks going.
In team fights, Jing Ji would have a great time scoring easy crits from flanking. That's on top of his Killing Momentum granting him a free attack on kills.

woO8tFw.jpg

sTtG5Sa.jpg

IbLZjnR.jpg

The moonlight sword thrust 10-15% HP regen kept me in the fight. Gu has no such option.

Z6ookKv.jpg

It was a close victory on the final turn.

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
52 - No Homo
After the match...
OsiZHW5.jpg

yhJpMLf.jpg

TEuPMjh.png
(Damn it, one day I'll splash you hard!)
Fs316Xy.jpg
Huh?! There's someone under the tree!
TEuPMjh.png
Who's that?
g5sv2tu.jpg
Ah, it's the Painter.
imldoHD.jpg

Why does...xhe look so young?

TEuPMjh.png
May I ask what you are doing here?
XVwGITk.jpg
Painting, of course.
Fs316Xy.jpg
Painting? Wait, what are you painting?
XVwGITk.jpg
All of you, of course.
TEuPMjh.png
Huh?
Fs316Xy.jpg
!!!
DVyOdwt.png
It seems you are having a good time.
rrWgPuL.jpg

TEuPMjh.png
(Damn, I look like a bullied boy!)
XVwGITk.jpg
Now that I think about it, it has been a long time since I drew you guys.
VgzUNto.jpg
Hey Ji, are you okay being naked in this painting? Like an exhibitionist? Heheheh
Fs316Xy.jpg
Why you little...!
PhlcHeO.jpg
Ow! Why you gotta hit me, bro!
Fs316Xy.jpg
Don't make it sound like I have some kind of a weird fetish!
XVwGITk.jpg
The three of you have a very strong bond. Here, take this painting, it's for you guys. I need to leave now.
DVyOdwt.png
Take care, sir!

Wow. What a loli trap.

TEuPMjh.png
So what do we do about this painting?
OP0NcA5.png
Humph! Who wants to look at a naked man? Keep it, fag.
DVyOdwt.png
Let's go back.
TEuPMjh.png
Wait a second...
NUeHsOs.jpg
I'm not interested in naked men either!!

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
53 - It's so vast
gViZniJ.jpg

ayzpPCU.jpg

65H5DsL.jpg

01B6B5T.jpg

Mc2CGQC.jpg

5gNL5Vh.jpg

TEuPMjh.png
Huh, that man seems to be practicing calligraphy.
U6G1d9M.jpg
Hi, little buddy.
TEuPMjh.png
Ah! You're the cause!
U6G1d9M.jpg
That's true. I always wash my writing brush in the pond after I've finished a day's practice. I do this everyday, no wonder the water gradually turned black.

Hey asshole, ever heard of a bucket?

TEuPMjh.png
Your perseverance is impressive!
U6G1d9M.jpg
You flatter me. I've liked reading and writing since I was young. The villagers call me the Scholar.
VgzUNto.jpg
So you're the Scholar that I've heard so much about from my Master. I'm Shi Di Fen from Xiaoyao Valley. Nice to meet you.
U6G1d9M.jpg
So you are Mr. Wuxia Zi's disciple. Very good. Wanna spar?

Huh? That surprised me a bit. OK

VgzUNto.jpg
Sure. Please be gentle with me~

:lol: That overconfidence.

U6G1d9M.jpg
Hehe.. a disciple of Wuxia must be strong! Take this, buddy!
5Z1KT3p.jpg

Funny, I thought he's gonna use his brush.
That Peach Rush attack looks troublesome. Blast pushes the target 1-hex back, while Hamstring lowers movement. This could be trouble.

VL3ueNF.jpg

FwvE7c8.jpg

Xcw06Td.jpg

My offense is severely weakened, but my defense is also exposed.
He simply steps behind me for free and lands one critical after another.

JEDb16A.jpg

r7npPVi.jpg

He's too good.

zy7BpV4.jpg

vaWg245.jpg

VgzUNto.jpg
Your fan technique combines flexibility with strength. It seems to lack ferocity while in fact it provides excellent protection. I couldn't land many hits, you've truly broadened my horizons with your martial arts!
U6G1d9M.jpg
Hehe, you've got that right! But it is not the full power of my Peach Blossom Fan technique. To achieve full power, you need to focus on protecting Flowers.
VgzUNto.jpg
Protecting Flowers? Enlighten me?

Gardening?

U6G1d9M.jpg
I was a playboy and had lovers everywhere, so there were many beautiful 'flowers' around me. I created this technique to protect those 'flowers'.

:hmmm:

mCfOkt8.jpg
(So that's why it was created...)
U6G1d9M.jpg
It must have been fate that led you here to see me today, so I'll teach you this technique as a gift! If you find 'Flowers' of your own, use this technique on her when you fight side by side. You will find it far more powerful this way.
mCfOkt8.jpg
(Flowers of my own..Will I ever find one?)

Time passes...
The Scholar finished imparting his technique.

U6G1d9M.jpg
You learn quickly! Come to Wangyou Valley when you are free, we can study calligraphy together!
VgzUNto.jpg
Of course, thank you for your instruction!

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
55 - A Flori-culture-ist...
vy7F4aA.jpg

The next day...

H3ACRd0.jpg

Qd05ZTZ.jpg
Yours are not bad...either.
JnxtLst.jpg
They're nothing compared to yours.
Qd05ZTZ.jpg
Erm, thanks for your kinds... words.
TEuPMjh.png
(Hmm who is this girl beside Master?)
JnxtLst.jpg
Ah, you came here just in time, Di Fen. Let me introduce you to my garderning friend here, Miss Floriculturist*

* :lol: Translation phailed. I'll just call her Florist from now on.

TEuPMjh.png
Hello, I am Shi Di Fen., nice to meet you, Miss... Florist.
VgzUNto.jpg
(Hahah, that's a pretty cute title!)
JnxtLst.jpg
Hehe, you should behave better in front of her. She could be your mother at her age. Don't mind him, he is still a boy.
TEuPMjh.png
W-what? (That's surprising!) I'm sorry Miss Florist.
Qd05ZTZ.jpg
It... it's fine.
JnxtLst.jpg
She is a Master of Gardening. Any flower can blossom beautifully within her hand. She won the title of the Flower King more than ten times in Luoyang Flower Festival. You have a lot to learn from her.
mCfOkt8.jpg
Aye.

C'mon, old man. It's flowers. I want to learn Kung Fu.

Qd05ZTZ.jpg
Speaking of the flower festival. I remember something now. Next year's Peony Festival - will be expanded, apart from the increased prize money, there will be a special prize for the winner.
JnxtLst.jpg
Oh - what is the special prize?
Qd05ZTZ.jpg
We.. don't know yet. But.. I will not participate.. as a contender, but as a judge...
JnxtLst.jpg
Huh. How unexpected for someone like Miss Florist to miss out on the flower competition.
Qd05ZTZ.jpg
It's good... to change roles sometimes.
JnxtLst.jpg
Unfortunately I have other things to do at that time and I have to give this one a pass.
Qd05ZTZ.jpg
That.. is... a pity.
JnxtLst.jpg
Di Fen, why don't you take part in this competition.

:hmmm:

mCfOkt8.jpg
Me? But I don't know anything about flower growing.
JnxtLst.jpg
Well. You won't as long as you keep focusing on swinging your blades around all day. Spend some time on other things lah, like me. Growing some flowers can be beneficial for your mental state too, don't you think? It's fun. Just ask her!

Oh, c'mon master. I'm already having a hard time with the art style meta-

yQcEy6w.jpg

J09BjPA.png
HERE LAH! Take this Peony seed with you. Take care of it with your heart, and a beautiful flower is sure to bloom. I look forward to seeing you at the Qingming festival next year.
7r8kagd.png
(W-what the? It's as if she transformed into a completely different person!)

Can't fight autism.

JnxtLst.jpg
Di Fen, try your best and don't disappoint me.

Both can happen at the same time, master.

JnxtLst.jpg
Alright. It's time to sing for the flowers.
J09BjPA.png
Go ahead, I'll follow you!
mCfOkt8.jpg
???
9q5f4lu.jpg

J09BjPA.png
LAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
mCfOkt8.jpg
(I'm outta here)

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
56 - Picking a flower
No way I'm growing flowers. Jeez.

sPHp3mX.jpg

VgzUNto.jpg
Thank you, Master!
Ep4KTwd.jpg
(YES! I'm finally free!!)

This unlocks the courier store - we can start gifting and exchange letters.
Let's pick a flower.

tjlRcvq.jpg

Best to find out what she likes first...

JwLt7IW.jpg

lSujBxN.jpg

4aYCKpn.jpg

I couldn't find the red girl...huh.

rew1wse.jpg

Package sent. She likes it. +30 Affection.

2nIcRVw.jpg

yTA75O5.jpg

VgzUNto.jpg
Xiangyun, are you gathering herbs?
mRz0Pvw.jpg
Yes, I'm just finishing... Oh! I made a new medicine recently, would you like to be my test subject?
mCfOkt8.jpg
Eh.. (I got a bad feeling about this...)
PmYkhpw.jpg

2JYyRC7.png
Ok. I'll give it a go.
mRz0Pvw.jpg
Haha, why are you so frightened? I won't hurt you. Open your mouth..
JZVZ9aJ.jpg
How do you feel?
VgzUNto.jpg
Wow I feel a strange power in my body!

MaxHP increased by 50.
Wow, I like this girl already.

mRz0Pvw.jpg
Pretty good, huh?
9xc3IOD.png
Yes! Yes! Next time you should let me try again!
mRz0Pvw.jpg
No problem! It's late now and I should go back. See you next time.

Affection increased by 10 points.

9xc3IOD.png
Bye bye.

Man, this girl thing is distracting. I don't feel like training any more. Fuck. :lol:

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
57 - Discard the Sword
TzGVKIs.jpg

Alas, no sign of her at all at the marketplace...

Q8E6kQD.jpg

23bz4Qt.jpg

PHdNkKi.jpg
You dare defy me?
tB5OhpB.jpg
I~ I~
zD2itaQ.jpg

tB5OhpB.jpg
Senior is forcing this lady to take off her veil.
PHdNkKi.jpg
Hey! A young girl with such a good figure, who wouldn't want to see her face? Don't you feel the same, Shi?

I rather see something else... :smug:

NDRI6Te.jpg

mCfOkt8.jpg
Don't force people to do what they don't want to do lah.
PHdNkKi.jpg
Shut up lah! I'm not as hypocritical as you. Back off!
iARGsyW.jpg
Damned man! I'll kill you!
NRbgqvC.jpg

xbHp7k2.jpg

mCX6rEK.jpg

QfXX7mK.jpg

In the midst of the fight, the beautiful fighter lost her veil.

VF66byW.jpg

PHdNkKi.jpg
Haha, what a beautiful woman! I apologize for my rudeness! Let me see if you are hurt or not...
7GhNZGD.jpg

PHdNkKi.jpg
Yo yo yo, here comes another beauty. How lucky I am today.

You're surprisingly happy for someone who just got his ass kicked.

8bwHN1o.jpg
Hmph! I see, so you are the villainous disciple from Wudang! I'll teach you a lesson today!
PHdNkKi.jpg
Oh, how can women who are so pretty have such bad tempers?
8bwHN1o.jpg
Juan, come help me kick their asses! Take this!
tB5OhpB.jpg
Eh Ehhhh?!
7r8kagd.png
Why am I also involved?!
Y1li4k6.jpg

Alright, let's check out the new gal.

TmJlDU2.jpg

7NEYHEp.jpg

UJ8v96R.jpg

Now I know why The Nameless One learned many styles.
I put away my sword and raised my empty palms.
It's not the damage, it's the purpose

Seven Form Moon Worshipper Palm Strike first form: The Gist of the Waning Moon

EIWUZx0.jpg

psoW3WG.jpg

Initial strike does almost no damage -

HC0g7zP.jpg

Last edited:

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Sometimes simply taking a stroll can either help you in your cultivation or plunge you into the war against feminists.
I must strongly express my disagreement with such assessment of the qt autistic florist lady, but i do appreciate staying true to your one waifu(for now at least).

RK47

Patron
Lol when I look at her I'm reminded of Kagura from Gintama

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
58 - Thank you for the lesson
IPkBLIo.jpg

7wbw3Qx.jpg

LowtNSi.jpg

MwQqbKG.jpg

EH0YldC.jpg

uhjQOlU.jpg

odWnF2I.jpg

jVDNAwk.jpg
Yes, Master.
cJcTGUM.jpg
Let's go!
t54Ppjw.jpg
Miss, your veil...

This ((Ally of Women)) never stops trying huh?

wqVFGt8.jpg
Leave it alone! Stupid women. Let's go!
t54Ppjw.jpg
I have to give it back next time. Ah! Shi, goodbye, see you again!
Gi3uGTO.jpg

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
59 - Fists, Legs, Drinks
TYrUG6G.jpg

MMeh5a2.jpg

r01BPoc.jpg

bJZn9m9.jpg

WjmZ8Gu.jpg

MzLgJ0w.jpg

I made sure to check my wallet for any lost Qian after that bump. Satisfied that I had none stolen, I moved on.

K62YbMU.jpg

suSVYmW.jpg
(This drunken hermit's personality is just like his name, so drunk early in the morning!)
suSVYmW.jpg
Good morning, Senior. I am Shi Di Fen, and I came here to give you this tea. Please accept it.
sQksf0r.png
Huh? Tea? Wow, the old Wuxia is ...*hiccup* making fun of me! Give me the wine, wine! I don't want tea!
suSVYmW.jpg
Well, senior. I think you're drunk. Let me help you inside.
sQksf0r.png
Me? Drunk? Don't make me laugh! Even if I drink more wine, I will never get drunk. You think I'm drunk? Really?
suSVYmW.jpg
Hmm. You ARE the brewmaster. Maybe you aren't easily drunk.
sQksf0r.png
Come on. Let's do some exercise! That way you'll know whether I'm drunk or not!
suSVYmW.jpg
Master, you can't drink anymore? (How can I take advantage of a drunk old man?)
sQksf0r.png
Ahahah, you must be thinking (How can I take advantage of a drunk old man?), right?
suSVYmW.jpg
No, no, no! (How?!)
sQksf0r.png
Be a man and don't hesitate! I'm coming!
ENofonz.jpg

fZLUr0O.jpg

Vf7QMvD.jpg

aHHMA9n.jpg

DLedY7z.jpg

ymqF9Bt.jpg

DDUGuOd.jpg

The meta is on my side, old man.

FM975zg.jpg

PP36MSa.jpg

suSVYmW.jpg
Master, it's my honor to be your drinking buddy!
sQksf0r.png
Fantastic!

He turns around and takes out a jar of wine.

sQksf0r.png
This is Herbal wine. Drinking it will benefit your health. Come on, kid. Drink it!

Many swigs later...

suSVYmW.jpg
Huekkk~
LTv0Y3B.jpg

HzwjXRs.jpg

sQksf0r.png
Hahaha, I know the wine best and I'm a generous person. Don't be afraid to get drunk, you'll step into a new world.

Never falling for that again.

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
60 - My flower's garden
KDb00EQ.jpg

WU45K9T.png
Good morning, Shi.
AYAVUOP.png
Di Fen, did Wuxia sent you here?
suSVYmW.jpg
Yes. Here is some tea Master asked me to deliver to you. Please take it.
AYAVUOP.png
Thank you. Have a seat and let's have some!
suSVYmW.jpg
Thank you but I have to deliver the tea leaves to others in Wangyou Valley. I'll come back another day, please forgive me for leaving so soon.

That we will. :smug:

AYAVUOP.png
Alright! I won't force you to stay. If you are interested, come here later on so that we can drink tea and talk about medicine together. Oh. I almost forgot. Please take these ailments-cleansing pellets as a gift in return. Please give it to your master for me.
suSVYmW.jpg
OK. Farewell.
jDVaeNd.jpg

This is an amazing consumable. I wonder if we can keep it.

wFUnQlp.jpg

The Floriculturist gives us a chrysanthemum to thank us for the tea. She also invites us for gardening lessons. No thanks. We move on to the next house. Yes, Floriculturist actually a real word. Google Chrome let me down. :lol:

la7G0nr.jpg

v9rdcb4.png
Isn't it Di Fen, the new apprentice of Wuxia Zi! What a happy surprise to see you!
suSVYmW.jpg
Here's some tea from Master Wuxia Zi for you. Please take it.
v9rdcb4.png
Thank you! I was just running low. Your timing's perfect.
VtAXcbq.png
Please express our gratitude to Wuxia Zi.
suSVYmW.jpg
No problem. By the way, Master told me again and again to give an ancient painting back to you. Let me take it out right away.
suSVYmW.jpg
W-what!!! It's-it's GONE!

That bitch stole it!

BinbXWg.jpg

suSVYmW.jpg
Master asked me to give a painting back to the Painter, but it's gone!
v9rdcb4.png
Uh oh... don't tell me it's the painting from the Han Dynasty. It must be worth at least three thousand liangs of silver.
VtAXcbq.png
You're wrong. It's five thousand and five hundred. The famous painter Tang Yin appraised it.
suSVYmW.jpg
What shall I do? I couldn't get that amount of money even by selling myself!
WU45K9T.png
Calm down, do you remember the last time you saw the painting?
suSVYmW.jpg
I checked it before I entered the Valley... Ah! I remember! A strange girl bumped into me! She's dressed in black, with a purple birthmark on her face.

How cliche.

v9rdcb4.png
Uh oh. I know that one. She's got to be Yan the Tomb Raider.

suSVYmW.jpg
Who?
v9rdcb4.png
She's an expert at tomb raiding. She likes precious antiques especially. Young as she is, she has committed many crimes.

Does she wear tank top and dual wield pistols?

WU45K9T.png
Oh no! Masters! There must a lot of precious antiques in your houses. It would be terrible if the thief stole them all!
v9rdcb4.png
VtAXcbq.png
!!!! GO BACK INSIDE! HURRY!
S0CuGgo.jpg

YIoEuoZ.jpg

RcgXOjn.jpg

suSVYmW.jpg
Damn it! Stealing from us in broad daylight, this thief must be stopped!
WU45K9T.png
Indeed. We have to catch her before she escapes. Let's go find her.
suSVYmW.jpg
Yeah! Let's go!

Before we leave the valley in pursuit of the thief, we deliver the rest of the tea.

CnoLWrE.jpg

iwZC3z7.png
Hello young man, what can I do for you?
suSVYmW.jpg
I'm Shi Di Fen. I'm here to deliver tea to you. Please take it.
iwZC3z7.png
That's very kind of him. Come sit down. Play chess with me!
suSVYmW.jpg
I'm so sorry. I have to deliver the tea to others in the Valley. I'll come and play another day.
iwZC3z7.png
Very well. I won't force you. Come visit whenever you wish. Oh, here. Take this Compedium of End-games as a gift in return for your master's tea.

The last stop is a beautiful master of the zither, Celestial Melody.

Q3P3Ss5.jpg

In exchange for the tea, she gives us an instrument and offers music lessons in the future.
With that done. It's time to chase the thief!

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
61 - Naughty Business
0rsTUWi.jpg

suSVYmW.jpg
Damn it! She's nowhere to be found!
kjpaNfU.jpg

suSVYmW.jpg
That sounded like her! Let's go!
eCmjGBE.jpg

pPW83nH.jpg

7t7gmzA.png
No! Leave me alone!
8JGtvQk.jpg

fKMnpdj.jpg

7t7gmzA.png
You!
S5OdSoi.png
Hahaha, you want to be a hero? Are you bringing another chick for me?
WU45K9T.png
Brother Shi, he's such a rude person!

No worries, I shall politely fist his face.

suSVYmW.jpg
You bastard, I suggest you leave right now, or-
S5OdSoi.png
Or what?
suSVYmW.jpg
I'll show you what I can do!
S5OdSoi.png
No way! I have got two beautiful ladies. You are the one ought to disappear! Then I can have a quality time with these two. Hahaha!
cOYwOiJ.jpg

eZ4Zm5e.jpg

Can't believe it's him again. Holy shit.
It's impossible to lose this fight. Therefore I'll take the opportunity to practice my lesser used arts on him.

YTr4Uiq.jpg

oO6bQkm.jpg

ezUZDBp.jpg

So6Bhii.jpg

S5OdSoi.png
Damn it! Today is your lucky day! I'll show you no mercy next time!
nsrGCht.jpg

suSVYmW.jpg
Stop! Return the things you stole!
7t7gmzA.png
Fine! You saved my life. You're the boss.
WU45K9T.png
It's wrong to steal, you know, your mother never told you about this?

:lol: Xiangyun. She's an adult. Seriously.

7t7gmzA.png
I have no mother.
WU45K9T.png
Oh. Me too...
WU45K9T.png
7t7gmzA.png
*Sobs*
CdEB1zB.jpg

:lol: What is going on?

7t7gmzA.png
Sorry. I promise I won't steal anymore in Wangyou Valley.
suSVYmW.jpg
You mean you're still going to steal from other places? I think I'll take you to the police.
7t7gmzA.png
Please no! I'm just a poor girl. If you take me to the police, I have no idea what will happen next!
suSVYmW.jpg
Promise me you'll stop stealing.

WK5V6aU.jpg

Persuasion failed.

suSVYmW.jpg
OK, you promised!

:abyssgazer:

7t7gmzA.png
Of course! I won't eat my words. See you then!
mY2XGcJ.jpg

WU45K9T.png
At least we got back the stolen properties. Let's return them to the owners.
suSVYmW.jpg
Yeah. You're right. Let's head back.

:imokay:

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
62 - In the Rain
N26f3WF.jpg

Unen1Gi.jpg

EHgx1xJ.jpg

ghiWmPb.jpg

qxftBmd.jpg

1veERk0.jpg

CEFWKnF.jpg

oENSkmH.jpg

TEuPMjh.png
Eh, who are these people?
LvSWLxB.jpg

rYcZ18G.png
You cruel bastard! Hand over the antidote!
G0SL0Fk.png
You want it? That depends on your honesty.
rYcZ18G.png
What?!
G0SL0Fk.png
Who ordered you to stalk me?
rYcZ18G.png
! ! !
G0SL0Fk.png
I'm not clueless. Was it that slut, Yaksha? Or the loser, Mahiraga, or...
rYcZ18G.png
Shut up! Don't waste your breath! Let's kill him and take the antidote! Die, Xuanming Zi!
sMRLf43.jpg

sPkKY9y.jpg

y8M2Kkc.jpg

Poison, Lifestealing, Damage in one attack

rEch53P.png
Hey, how does it feel like when your blood vessels are rupturing?
rYcZ18G.png
Argh! It hurts! Antidote! I want the antidote!
rYcZ18G.png
But - you said it will only onset - after 98 hours!
rEch53P.png
A little inner force quickens it. Are you still not willing to talk?
rYcZ18G.png
Yes, yes... Mahiraga... he made us spy on you. The antidote please!
rEch53P.png
Well then! You shall have it!
rYcZ18G.png
ARGH! YOU LIAR!
rEch53P.png
I've cured you... from the pain of living. hahahaha!
Nf99vOa.jpg

G0SL0Fk.png
Hello my friend, are you ready to stop this eavesdropping?
7r8kagd.png
I- I was just passing by.
rEch53P.png
Haha, I know you. You are the new kid of Xiaoyao Valley that Gu Yuexuan brought...
7r8kagd.png
Eh? How do you know?

Dude, he poisoned you. He nearly killed you.

rEch53P.png
How do I know. Hahahaha! Kid, that's an interesting question!
G0SL0Fk.png
You've taken that animal Wuxia Zi as your master, right?
u8WOb8y.png
How dare you insult my master!
G0SL0Fk.png
Angry are you? Wuxia Zi is still so good at brainwashing. He looks righteous, but he has a dark and dirty side. Heheh.
u8WOb8y.png
One more word and I'll...
rEch53P.png
Hey kid, let me ask you a question: do you want to learn the best martial arts or not?
u8WOb8y.png
?!
T3Ij2SM.jpg

u8WOb8y.png
! Someone's coming!
rEch53P.png
Hah. That's it for today then. Hey, kid. If you want to learn from the best, come meet me here at the end of October this year. Remember, come here alone. Hahahahah!

The man disappeared without a trace.

dLhjhVc.jpg
(Who the hell is he?)

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
63 - Medicine for Love
hA1VlAV.jpg

LSLv2hw.jpg

n3TI1O2.jpg

VgzUNto.jpg
Hey, Brother Xu, what's up?
GWOFtJ1.png
Word of your mastery of Qinggong has spread lately. The martial arts community have titled you the Shadowless Ghost.
VgzUNto.jpg
Wow. Thanks!
GWOFtJ1.png
Qinggong is really important, those who master it are always famous, their tales are also unfathomable. Let me take you to meet Mr. Chu next time, see whose Qinggong is better.
VgzUNto.jpg
You really love talking to yourself, Brother Xu.
xFlGcmS.jpg

tWr3NZj.jpg

dLhjhVc.jpg
What's wrong with you, old lady?
TqwSei0.png
My shoulder's aching since yesterday. I need Dr. Miracle to perform acupuncture on me. But there's so many people here, I don't know if I can hold on any longer.
dLhjhVc.jpg
I know something about Acupuncture, too. Let me help.
ICJZpQM.jpg

Google to the rescue!

ZncHSjy.jpg

Rzys0wi.jpg

TqwSei0.png
Oh, it does not hurt anymore! Wow~ I never thought you are so skilled in medicine. Thank you.
b28rSDn.jpg

:smug: Twas a trifling matter, milady.

VgzUNto.jpg
Xiangyun! I've come to learn medicine today!
JZVZ9aJ.jpg
Oh, there are so many patients today. I'm still busy, why don't you wait here and I'll pour you a cup of tea?

Later that day...
UH7nvD1.jpg

JZVZ9aJ.jpg
Dad!
vZFVlMG.png
Xiangyun, I'm home! And Di Fen! You came here to find her?
JZVZ9aJ.jpg
Dad, don't talk nonsense!
VgzUNto.jpg
Hi, Dr. Miracle!
vZFVlMG.png
Hehe, are you sick and need treatment?
JZVZ9aJ.jpg
No, he came here to learn medical skills from you.
vZFVlMG.png
Oh, girl. He's not dumb. You don't have to talk for him.
JZVZ9aJ.jpg
Hmph! It's nothing at all!
VgzUNto.jpg
(This pair of father and daughter really likes to squabble) Dr. Miracle, I hope to be your apprentice and learn medicine!
vZFVlMG.png
No problem. But you have to be my assistant first, then I can teach you medicine.
VgzUNto.jpg
Thank you so much, Dr. Miracle!
vZFVlMG.png
The clinic's closed for the day. Come back next time and be ready.
VgzUNto.jpg
Then I'll go back first. Bye bye.
vZFVlMG.png
Farewell.
JZVZ9aJ.jpg
Take care, Shi.
vZFVlMG.png
Why are you so gentle to the young man and treat your own father the opposite?
mRz0Pvw.jpg
That's not true~ I like you the best, let me make tea for you!
vZFVlMG.png
Mmm...my little girl~ are you falling in love with the young man?
mRz0Pvw.jpg
Dad, recently I've invented a kind of diuretic pill, it's better with tea, do you want to try...
vZFVlMG.png
No.. no~ I'm fine! I'm very healthy, ahahha, ahahah. (She has sharp ears!)

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom