Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play Tale of Wuxia - Comic Sans Optional

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
I liked old Shi more.
Opposite here, i find the whole dark route to be oddly enjoyable.
"We have clearly crossed the line and should stop, but let's continue instead to see what happens" - this kinda thing

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
238 - No Escape
GY2Tb3r.jpg

d6Hlt1G.jpg

bKjBSui.jpg

lAifvLF.jpg

aNOMw1Q.jpg

mAwrqed.jpg
Haha! I thought my powder of Bliss already gave you a full understanding of my masculinity. Don't be shy now! Let's have some fun!
5qxpV6Y.jpg
No! Get away from me! Don't come any closer!
mAwrqed.jpg
Don't you know your refusal only makes me want you more! Just enjoy it, my sweet, I will make you the happiest woman in the world!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Hahah, Yunhua, what an erotic view!
X1S3HQz.jpg

C4gtKAi.jpg
You disgusting piece of filth!
Jv5ywR0.jpg
Fang, I admire your dirty work.
mAwrqed.jpg
Damn you... so what do you want? We make a good team in Shaolin Temple, didn't we? And now you want to sell me out?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Relax. We know your secrets very well. Rumors has it that Master Zhuo suffered from a terrible illness. What a coincidence, right?
mAwrqed.jpg
Ah yes, Master is very weak now, I'm so worried about him.
Jv5ywR0.jpg
You're screwing over your father-in-law and Master at the same time, Yunhua. Impressive.
mAwrqed.jpg
What are you talking about? I don't understand.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Hahahah! Shi, I never thought you could be so eloquent.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Enough! Fang Yunhua, it seems you really like to drug people. Fortunately, we have a special pill for you today.
mAwrqed.jpg
Jing, we're on the same side, aren't we? W-what is this?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Don't mind him, Fang. He just doesn't like to talk too much. This pill is our Lord's gift, it will help you gain much more power.
mAwrqed.jpg
You think I'm a fool?! What is it, just tell me!
Jv5ywR0.jpg
Fang, no matter what it is, you have to take it. Or do you think you can beat all three of us at once?
mAwrqed.jpg
You!
4sKnFu8.jpg
This is just insurance, Fang. Your actions against your Master has raised my suspicions. If you don't want to die, you must take this pill.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Show your loyalty to me, and when I become the Lord of Tianlong, I promise you, you won't regret it.
mAwrqed.jpg
...Ha....ha, Xuanming Zi, what a big ambition you have! Fine, I'll eat it, just don't forget your words.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Of course, I'm always sincere to my allies.
mAwrqed.jpg
Grr. I won't forget this...fine! It's done. Anything else?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Just remember, if you don't cooperate, the pill will deliver you a terrible fate. That is all. Have fun.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Fang Yunhua, it's a disgrace to work with you.
9uwMfyj.jpg

GNYp7q0.jpg

5qxpV6Y.jpg
Fang Yunhua, you fiend... now you're just their poor little dog...haahahaha!
mAwrqed.jpg
Shut up, bitch!
ihUDgT1.jpg

With our business concluded, we head over to the Tangmen Clan's Compound.

a0HUnaL.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
Heheh, that old fox Tang Fei must have gotten wind of our plans and led the whole clan to escape.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Hmph! They have no balls!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Look, there isn't much dust on the furniture. It seems that they only left a short while ago.
Jv5ywR0.jpg
They must still be in Chengdu.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Yes that is highly likely. Tang Fei is a cunning man who's good at keeping a low profile, so they must be disguising themselves.
C4gtKAi.jpg
So what's the plan?
4sKnFu8.jpg
I have a special poison called Seeker's Dust. It has a minor toxicity, but can be used to track other poisonous substances down.
4sKnFu8.jpg
All I need to do is spread it into the air and the dust will emit a light fragrance when it comes into contact with other poisons. The Poisonous Dragon Clan uses this to hunt poisonous insects in the swamp.
Jv5ywR0.jpg
I see. The Clansmen of Tangmen uses poison extensively. Any residue left behind on their body should be sufficient to trigger your Seeker's Dust.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Right. Let's try using this on suspicious townspeople. Normal folks should not trigger any reaction, those who do are probably Tang Fei and his lackeys in disguise.
SOZoWie.jpg

iknfS3M.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
Haha, Tang Fei. What a show you are putting on. Father and son, how sweet. Capture them!
m4YstWc.jpg

vXm8M0J.jpg

gsft7J2.jpg

RK47

Patron
239 - Rage at Mount Tianshan
ihPRIA9.jpg

brLwgYV.jpg

kfjxO9Y.jpg

eNZBkLM.jpg

2cgKCKC.jpg

RMyGL6q.jpg

ZxP9YtK.jpg

TMBmPz2.jpg

4IkMqJL.jpg

27KTwNd.jpg

Being more adept in the arts of poison, it did not take much persuasion to force the Tangs to submit. They knew the lethal and painful effect of the pellet and dare not risk it.

Eovgy5Y.jpg
From now on, I am a member of the Cult of Tianlong. I promise to keep my oath till death. Son, where are your manners? Salute the emissaries!
4rjhKiJ.jpg
Father, mere respect is far from enough. We must revere them from the bottom of our hearts. I, Tang Guannan, pledge my loyalty to the Cult of Tianlong.
Eovgy5Y.jpg
That's right! If anyone in Tangmen dares to disobey an order from the Cult, I'll chop his head off myself! Give me any task, regardless of the danger and difficulty, I shall finish it!
C4gtKAi.jpg
What a shameless speech!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Hahaha, that is all I ask. Good. I'll consider sharing with you some of the spoils when I ascend to leadership. You may take your leave.
EslVmrv.jpg

kzKJiZg.jpg

4ImoOBo.jpg

XtFXTRw.jpg

vcKJktO.jpg
Master, we've searched every possible place, but there was no sign of Qiujuan.
sv7dDRd.jpg
*Sigh* What a worrisome child!
qK5V8KZ.jpg

sv7dDRd.jpg
Are you blaming me now, Lan?
twHJAXV.jpg
Juan's been emotionally unstable ever since she returned from Wudang. I told you, you should pay more attention to her, but you did nothing! You know she's the daughter of that man, you just turned a deaf ear and acted as if Juan wasn't even there. Is this how a master should act?
sv7dDRd.jpg
Silence, woman!
CaXz8Wc.jpg

Poor cuck.

twHJAXV.jpg
Wonderful! Why don't you just kill me with your sword already?!
sv7dDRd.jpg
Woman, I treated you sincerely as a husband, but you have always refused to bear children to carry on my family name. I did not object and even considered your health all these years. I never blamed you for anything, and now look what you have done with that Zhuo!
sv7dDRd.jpg
Now that I know the truth of Qiujuan's parentage, how do you want me to face her?
twHJAXV.jpg
I was young and foolish. For all these years we've been together, haven't I cared for you wholeheartedly? All these grievances and disputes belong to the previous generation, they have nothing to do with Juan!
twHJAXV.jpg
Qiujuan, Qiujuan... where did you go? Mom is so worried about you...
sv7dDRd.jpg
*Sigh* Don't cry, my dear. Come, let's look for her together.
twHJAXV.jpg
Feng...
4sKnFu8.jpg
So touching, is it not?
OgV3eb3.jpg

GpdRtNn.jpg

HcZ7GKE.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
Don't be so upset, Master He. I came here today with good news.
twHJAXV.jpg
We have nothing to say to your kind, pawns of the Cult. Scourges such as you must be killed!
4sKnFu8.jpg
But Miss He, don't you want to know the whereabouts of your daughter?
twHJAXV.jpg
What! Don't tell me that you- you're the ones who kidnapped her? I'll kill you!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Why are you being so ill-tempered? If you want to see your daughter, it's better that you calm down and listen to me.
sv7dDRd.jpg
You bastards, what the hell did you do to her?
Jv5ywR0.jpg
We didn't do anything. It was Fang Yunhua from Wudang Sect who abducted her. What a shame, such a fine young lady destroyed by that beast.
twHJAXV.jpg
What... what did you say!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Yes, it is indeed quite a shame. She was such a beautiful lady. As for the current whereabouts of her... I can just bring you directly to her... in the afterlife.
C4gtKAi.jpg
?! She's dead?! When did you know this?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Hahaha, you don't know Fang Yunhua as I do. He Jiuquan was just a toy to him. After he's grown bored with her, he'll just toss her away. And he's too clever to let her live as she might one day cause his downfall.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Tsk!
twHJAXV.jpg
Qiujuan...Qiujuan! It's all mother's fault! Mother did not protect you...
sv7dDRd.jpg
Don't expect me to believe your bullshit, Xuanming Zi! You scum! Why are you here?! Just to taunt us?!
4sKnFu8.jpg
I thought I've made it pretty clear. We're here to exterminate the entirely of Tianshan Sect. All... of you.
Jv5ywR0.jpg
Huh? I thought we came here to make them submit to us?
4sKnFu8.jpg
No...this is an exception. Tianshan Sect...and anyone who is related to the family name He... MUST. DIE! Kill them!
JRqJb4u.png
Qiujuan...! Sister-in-training! NO! Lies! This cannot be true! I won't accept this! I cannot! HWAHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'll END YOU ALL!
tenor.gif

065zeuE.jpg

tSoBcnN.jpg

jklQOlY.jpg

VnVR10b.jpg

uj5voNK.jpg

FeCiLjp.jpg

hrEsCvV.jpg

2UakjzY.jpg

JRqJb4u.png
BUDDHA PALM STRIKE!
tenor.gif

0pPHPdA.jpg

:what:
4WeOzyF.jpg

KraaRAC.jpg

ARM1E16.jpg

JRqJb4u.png
I WILL END YOU!
UjDYX22.jpg

XSx107e.jpg

:rage:

Last edited:

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Xuanming Zi wants to eradicate Tianshan because Xiao Xiao married He Aotian (former Tianshan master). He's a butthurt cuck.

Also that dude has Nine Yang Divine Art? :lol: That's an ultimate art.

RK47

Patron
240 - Wrath of Buddha's Palm vs Untouchable Heavenly Dragon

4Fo5uDP.jpg

VDMlzWF.jpg

bkcCuwq.jpg

8kSoTr0.jpg

uBXFnDy.jpg

9uThNJS.jpg

VEHI4CO.jpg

XdtZ2wx.jpg

rs67Zg9.jpg

Bx8aqY7.jpg

VIgV0A5.jpg

RIP2S2f.jpg

NBc1kE3.jpg

nO2q8PM.jpg

1tdU9RG.jpg

643FctF.jpg

YaEqoSM.jpg

4a0jA4T.jpg

tenor.gif

FwvjNuO.jpg

tenor.gif

It's his Buddha's Palm vs my Soul Breaker - De Gong Book of God - Finger Guessing Fist rotation.

LCvTkgq.gif

tenor.gif

RK47

Patron
241 - Ready for Goodbye
YDyGIFD.jpg

CZajp1q.jpg

ndu1Jea.jpg

4JRJgMp.jpg

Z7Bv7yF.jpg

bCeVjWU.jpg

DrXj70x.jpg

ntsqLpu.jpg

hINBvxx.jpg

fF3sQNo.jpg

paSHLPQ.jpg

Without the Iron Curtain Defense buff, they're just trash staff users.

lKVJCgn.jpg

2OjddZ8.jpg

Jv5ywR0.jpg
No need. We didn't come here to drink.
nzabAec.jpg
Emissary, what is it do you need of me then?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Hehe, I'll be blunt. Don't you think the position of the Cult Master should be taken by someone competent? Under the Nagaraja, the Cult hasn't exactly accomplished much all these years...
nzabAec.jpg
Emissary Xuanming Zi, you really want to-
4sKnFu8.jpg
Yes, indeed I have some ideas about reorganizing the Cult's power structure, but I have need of your support.
nzabAec.jpg
I was trapped in the Sura Palace and was close to being maimed. It is you who helped me out of that predicament. I am not an ungrateful man, if you decide to overthrow the Nagaraja, the Baicao Clan shall throw their lot behind you.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Good. But failure is punishable by death. There can be no negligence. Therefore I have implemented a solution.
nzabAec.jpg
Do tell.
LULwM3Y.jpg

gLvHeeA.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
Haha! Good!
nzabAec.jpg
I hope Emissary Xuan can spare more of these every season. I shall be loyal and help Emissary achieve his goal.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Of course. I won't forget about you.
WAGc1rH.jpg

That was the last of the Sects we need to subjugate.

LEPD9Kj.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
Central China is almost completely under my control. Sadly there's still one problem to deal with... you know what I'm talking about?
Jv5ywR0.jpg
What could it be?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Di Fen, I know you are a very compassionate person and you owe Xiaoyao Valley much, but eagles do not hunt flies. If Xiaoyao Valley is willing to surrender, then they are more than welcome. However, your former Master and Disciple Brother won't give in easily. When the time comes... we must be resolute and make our decision.
Jv5ywR0.jpg
4sKnFu8.jpg
I've kept this secret from you for a long time. It seems I must divulge this to you now. Do you know who killed your father? It's Gu Yunfei, Gu Yuexuan's biological father!
4sKnFu8.jpg
For years, your parents have been despised and treated as traitors. Though Gu Yunfei is dead, people still honor him and regard him as a hero. Gu Yuexuan is the very son of your parents' killer. Filial piety demands you to stand against him, don't you understand!
Jv5ywR0.jpg
Senior, say no more. The murder of my parents shall be avenged. I know what needs to be done.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Excellent. You're a bright young man, more sensible and rational than Jing Ji. I am very worried about Ji, even though he is part of the Cult, his mind still cannot break free from the stupid teachings of Wuxia Zi. *Sighs* Why come here if he is not willing to dedicate himself fully? I am afraid he will become an obstacle to us one day. Ah, I hope I'm just worrying too much...
4sKnFu8.jpg
Well. That is all I have to say. If you are ready, we can leave for Xiaoyao Valley to end this once and for all.
kYjHryr.jpg

RK47

Patron
242 - Final Reunion

1Y6PR9B.jpg

O3LzfDF.jpg

ev1VIrn.jpg
What about the prescription from Doctor Miracle?
1RLle4U.jpg
The Doctor said Master's illness is caused by his heartache and no medicine can cure that.
ev1VIrn.jpg
Ah...even with his internal energy, Master is still old. I worry for him. What Ji and Di Fen did was a heavy blow to him... will he ever recover?
1RLle4U.jpg
All we can do now is to take care of him as best as we can. Eh, Yuexuan, someone is here!
l7szzh7.jpg

ev1VIrn.jpg
Please, go see Master! He must be very happy to see you two.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Jv5ywR0.jpg
4sKnFu8.jpg
Ha ha ha ha! Let me congratulate Wuxia Zi on this reunion!
e3kP0AL.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
Can't you address your Senior properly? Where are your manners, Wuxia Zi's favored pupil?
ev1VIrn.jpg
You who betrayed our Sect is unworthy to be my senior! Ji, Di Fen! Why are you still with this traitor?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Hah! You can't be so naive to believe that your two juniors will give up their bright future in the Cult and return as filial disciples, can you?
4sKnFu8.jpg
I've come here to give you an opportunity to be part of our success. Let bygones be bygones. Submit to the Cult and I might put in some good word for you, for old times' sake!
ev1VIrn.jpg
Shut up! I will not disobey my Master's teachings!
4sKnFu8.jpg
So you want to do this the hard way?
Jv5ywR0.jpg
Gu, what he said is true.
C4gtKAi.jpg
It's the only way to let Xiaoyao Valley survive. Just listen to me, there's no need to fight.
ev1VIrn.jpg
A sect that gives up its teachings to survive is not worthy to retain its name!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Hmph. Very well. Do it!
fxnwGwF.jpg

C4gtKAi.jpg
Gu Yuexuan, don't be like this! If you're a real man, fight me today! Come on!
ev1VIrn.jpg
I won't fight you. Turn back, Master is waiting for you.
C4gtKAi.jpg
You won't convince us with words alone!
pwMaHer.jpg

hSDcFIr.jpg

latmKd3.jpg

luQhX2t.jpg

Jv5ywR0.jpg
Sorry, Yuexuan. I have to do this my own way.
ev1VIrn.jpg
Di Fen, when did you become like this?
Jv5ywR0.jpg
Why so surprised? People change.
wrUVTY7.jpg

AuhoKuG.jpg

pAnsCKl.jpg

ev1VIrn.jpg
I don't believe it! Have you forgotten all of master's teachings?
gGxPTMC.jpg

ev1VIrn.jpg
Ji, Master raised you!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Jing Ji, do not forget what they've done to you. They were the ones who deprived you of all the things you cherish in life. Don't tell me you have gone soft!
C4gtKAi.jpg
wodObO0.jpg

p7mIyeu.jpg

WASr0uh.jpg

ev1VIrn.jpg
It's my responsibility to protect you and correct your mistakes!
DndR9my.jpg

jfoTtnJ.jpg

C4gtKAi.jpg
You...
4sKnFu8.jpg
What are you waiting for? If you can't deal with just one person, how can you achieve even greater success?
mdTjWp5.jpg

1RLle4U.jpg
For Master's sake, I will kill you two!
s4gmjIX.jpg

HO9Jh8Y.jpg

BCV7Db8.jpg

p9ygJVb.jpg

EybWtwB.jpg

QdVfjd2.jpg

pkWva92.jpg

Jv5ywR0.jpg
Fall.
auS6Vhb.gif

RK47

Patron
243 - A Xia's Passing

mojbDxa.jpg

D3fgZ4o.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
Jing Ji! Do not be swayed! Have you forgotten how that old man drove you away?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Di Fen, people with ambitions cannot be controlled by emotions!
C4gtKAi.jpg
I can't-
4sKnFu8.jpg
Enough! Gu Yuexuan, don't say I didn't give you a chance The Lord Nagaraja is merciful to those who obey. If you take this Pellet of Absolute Obedience, I guarantee Xiaoyao Valley will never be attacked again.
ev1VIrn.jpg
I'd rather die!
4sKnFu8.jpg
You would rather die? All right! You heard him! Do it!
C4gtKAi.jpg
Gu, just take the drug! Take it! Don't force us!
Jv5ywR0.jpg
ev1VIrn.jpg
Ji, Di Fen, you two mark my words. Tyrants who rule with force will eventually be overthrown by an even greater force. Only kings who rule with benevolence and virtue can last long!
Jv5ywR0.jpg
Yuexuan, why do you have to go so far?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Hmph! If you two won't do it, I'll do it!

Yuexuan was slain by Xuanming Zi.

C4gtKAi.jpg
No!
Jv5ywR0.jpg
Ah...
mcYCS5I.jpg

SVqLjmE.jpg

BE5GM0o.jpg

2BUdlAe.jpg

VGVi9fe.jpg

The shock was too much for him. Wuzia Xi collapsed and died on the spot. The two former disciples rushed forward but could do nothing to revive him.

sgLFtvv.jpg

dESD9sd.jpg

Eq5nNYz.jpg

6D2WUMP.jpg

Jv5ywR0.jpg
4sKnFu8.jpg
You are the son of my old friend, I look forward to your future, you will definitely accomplish great deeds. But Jing Ji... he doesn't seem to think of the future, it really worries me.
Jv5ywR0.jpg
What are you trying to say?
4sKnFu8.jpg
I'm afraid I have lost hope on Jing Ji, but you won't fail me, right? Don't forget that your parents were killed by those so-called righteous men. The only solution to this to bring down the whole system and start anew.
Jv5ywR0.jpg
Senior, stop it. I won't kill Jing Ji.
4sKnFu8.jpg
Think over what I've said on the way back.
9O4CEpa.jpg

cWgarWL.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
Nothing. It just came to my mind that something has to be taken care of to prevent any troubles in the future.
Jv5ywR0.jpg
And that is?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Thank you both for your contribution. But everything is over now!
C4gtKAi.jpg
What!
4sKnFu8.jpg
Come out, now!
kcHG8oH.jpg

4sKnFu8.jpg
Isn't it obvious?
Jv5ywR0.jpg
You want to kill us?
4sKnFu8.jpg
Based from what I saw, Wuxia Zi's teachings still has influence over you two. Therefore I have to take precaution against any attempts from you both to avenge your master.
Jv5ywR0.jpg
Treacherous scum!
qqx2fyK.jpg

gdNWODV.jpg

XJ45Whd.jpg

IPDdqpM.jpg

T4nqRO0.jpg

ofO4sJt.jpg

jp5Sdo8.jpg

e77M3FE.jpg

kZqkcDF.gif

RK47

Patron
244 - Final Stand of the Damned

Ice6ZFU.jpg

dISYvTW.jpg

wMhvHze.jpg

tP2wh9B.jpg

vCIjs0o.jpg
Is that so, what a waste of time you two turned out to be!
0gJXKR2.jpg
Those who betray the cult must be terminated!
tyvf4VX.jpg

GXtbRsz.jpg

C4gtKAi.jpg
Listen! I'll try my best to create an opening for you to get out. After you make it out alive, promise me you'll carry forward Master's teachings!
Jv5ywR0.jpg
No, Ji! We'll make it out together!
C4gtKAi.jpg
Listen to me! This is the only way I can make up for everything. Live and warn others from making the same mistake! Won't you listen to your Second Brother this once?
Jv5ywR0.jpg
But-
C4gtKAi.jpg
Please. I beg you.
Jv5ywR0.jpg
Fine.
C4gtKAi.jpg
Master, Yuexuan, I'm so sorry. I'll join you in the afterworld and apologize in person. Di Fen, go!
5k97gHy.jpg

2kF5xN2.jpg

TpupJGe.jpg

QSrhZ4L.jpg

F0W7MT5.jpg

v7yGnlg.jpg

CApSttK.jpg

vik1qj8.jpg

u7ua4CQ.jpg

Et7g9N6.jpg

CVoDV9O.jpg

3WFtkiv.jpg

ulMZow6.jpg

vsFyYxu.jpg

tenor.gif

96Lwd5e.jpg

p1sZGo4.jpg

Je35nLf.jpg

hdysX8j.jpg

RK47

Patron
245 - The Last of Xiaoyao

R3rNbns.jpg

Itsdz4t.jpg

BdH3yid.jpg

mFtT0KX.jpg

JsEDWvT.jpg

UhCxGnO.jpg
You won't escape!
C4gtKAi.jpg
You have to get past me first!
4EjnWFa.jpg

hdnUgLS.jpg

0TUa3cq.jpg
Begone, insect!
rECcawD.jpg

Z4PM1Vj.jpg

G1Lck4M.jpg

tPum149.jpg
Cult Master, we beg for your pardon!
UhCxGnO.jpg
The other traitor is getting away!
0TUa3cq.jpg
Forget about him for now! You two, follow me to the main hall immediately, I have an important announcement.
UhCxGnO.jpg
What is more pressing than dealing with the traitor?
0TUa3cq.jpg
The Devaraja!
tPum149.jpg
What? Gandharva.. they found the location of Devaraja?
UhCxGnO.jpg
Even if they did, they wouldn't be able to make any impact.
0TUa3cq.jpg
My brother has the other half of the key! If he doesn't come to me, I shall go to him. We must devise a plan now!
wgiQFBV.jpg

9JItvV1.jpg

- A Ranger in troubled times -

With Jing Ji's desperate effort, Shi Di Fen successfully escaped from the Cult of Tianlong.
Later, the Devaraja returned and formed an alliance with the Central China Sects.
An intense battle broke out between the Alliance and the Cult of Tianlong at Tian Du Peak.
In the battle of Tian Du peak, both sides suffered heavy casualties.
Without many of its prominent leaders, the martial arts world entered its darkest and most chaotic period.
Shi Di Fen wanders in this chaotic world, atoning by performing righteous deeds, helped the weak and the poor.
Never forgetting what his Master Wuxia Zi and Gu Yuexuan taught him, he displayed chivalry to the common people.
There were rumors in the martial arts world that when brothers argued, a lone wanderer would appear and mediate, warning others not to follow in his footsteps.

Last edited:

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
XuanMing Zi was a bit more proficient at the whole inevitable betrayal thing compared to our young and inexperienced ShiDi Fen and thus made the first move.

I feel like our hero left the story a bit prematurely, but it's not like Shi could do much in this situation after all the bullshit he pulled.
The real murderer of our father is dead at least.

Optimist

Savant
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
What a ride, what a game. All it lacks are H-scenes.

Feeling somewhat disappointed with this ending I took a look at the complete list; Jesus fuck that's quite a bit of reactivity.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Entertaining as always Shi-teven :love:

This route is dark tho, I just went good two shoes and went with the Alliance my first playthrough.

The ultimate ending is guide-dang-it worthy from what I read

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Xuanming Zi actually didn't kill Dongfang Weiming's father.

Gu Yunfei killed Gong Xiyao then Dongfang Xi killed Gu Yunfei. It's never made certain whether Dongfang Xi is really dead but he appears to be killed by Jiang Tianxiong.

wyKBnpm.gif

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
I guess you can't trust the things some mad former assassin can tell you in the abandoned temple then.

RK47

Patron
246 - Many years ago here today
PmukZtf.jpg

NkDSzny.jpg

nOdYmFZ.jpg

Esc3lUJ.jpg

HoGyIOQ.jpg

I0crueN.jpg

75jye1m.jpg

TikAPEA.jpg

vKhPNP7.jpg

Qhm2IqB.jpg

NwcSbAf.jpg

rXRSJMT.jpg
Brother?
h8XdPNg.jpg
rXRSJMT.jpg
I can explain the situation to them if you don't want to. Guardians, today we summoned you here in order to discuss the expedition into the Sanctuary.
BsW5Hm7.jpg
So it's true? You mean we have confirmed the exact location of the Sanctuary?
bUQcEjE.jpg
rXRSJMT.jpg
Correct! Not long ago, Guardian Yaksha discovered an ancient palace which fits the description of the legendary Sanctuary. It is located on an island in the middle of a lake near the Thunder Hall.
rXRSJMT.jpg
Lord Devaraja and I decided to explore the location. Let us discuss the details of this expedition and give us your feedback.
h8XdPNg.jpg
Maybe it's best if we put it off till later...
rXRSJMT.jpg
What? Why?! I don't see why we need to hesitate!
h8XdPNg.jpg
Ever since we took in the homeless and the refugees, there has been a rapid increase in our Cult's membership. This puts a great strain in our administrative affairs. I think our priority now is to take care of our internal affairs.
h8XdPNg.jpg
Besides, there have been rumors spreading outside. Some people claim they've seen our members doing evil deeds. These rumors have hurt our reputation. I suspect we may have insurgents within our organization. We need to get to the bottom of this before we set off towards the expedition. Else I fear what happened at Thunder Hall may happen again.
rXRSJMT.jpg
Brother, you're overthinking this! Who in the world would not want to discover the secret of the Sanctuary?
rXRSJMT.jpg
Now that we have a head start, we should make good use of it. We cannot sit by and let this opportunity slip past through our fingers! Once we unearth the secret of the Sanctuary, we will be invincible!
h8XdPNg.jpg
You still think it's best to 'persuade' people with power? The treasures of the Sanctuary will bring more trouble to our doorsteps, not to mention more enemies.
86ohM2N.jpg
With all due respect, I must point out something more crucial. The appearance of the palace seems to be a rare phenomenon - the palace was not there before. My sources have confirmed with Thunder Hall that a specific set of astronomical conditions needs to be fulfilled before the Palace would appear.
86ohM2N.jpg
Therefore should we miss this opportunity, a second chance would not be as forthcoming.
XhQXsVW.jpg
I completely agree with Guardian Yaksha!
aHXdFFF.jpg
In my opinion, learning the secret of the Sanctuary is a wise move that achieves two things at once. On one hand, it helps to raise our prestige among the common people. On the other hand, we can protect the secret from falling into the wrong hands.
aHXdFFF.jpg
I can understand why Lord Devaraja has his concerns. However, after having weighed the pros and cons, I can conclude that it does more good than harm to explore the Sanctuary now.
h8XdPNg.jpg
Left Guardian, what is your opinion?
bUQcEjE.jpg
I agree that we shouldn't miss this opportunity. My only concern is confidentiality. We cannot let this information leak out.
rXRSJMT.jpg
Brother, the Guardians have reached a consensus. Do you still hesitate?
h8XdPNg.jpg
So be it then!
rXRSJMT.jpg
Wonderful, let us finalize the plans immediately. Time is wasting!
h8XdPNg.jpg
Very well. Let's move on to discuss the details. Guardians, I must warn you that this information on the Sanctuary is extremely sensitive. Be careful not to let this information leak.
nGsBUXy.jpg

bUQcEjE.jpg
Xiyao, what's wrong?
BsW5Hm7.jpg
Well... I'm thinking... isn't it time to talk about our marriage with my adoptive father?
bUQcEjE.jpg
Is he even aware of our relationship?
BsW5Hm7.jpg
No, I've never talked to him about it, so he does not know yet. But, since he thinks so highly of you, I don't think he'll be against it.
bUQcEjE.jpg
Mm, but there's so much things going on within the Cult recently. I'm afraid this needs to wait until more important matters are cleared up.
BsW5Hm7.jpg
Alright, I understand.
bUQcEjE.jpg
I'm tired. I'll go back to rest.
BsW5Hm7.jpg
I'll cook some chicken soup for you.
bUQcEjE.jpg
Thank you.
oe7cprL.jpg

bUQcEjE.jpg
Xuanming Zi? What's the matter?
dltXYKF.jpg
I heard that you like tea. I happened to have some Longjing tea from Hangzhou, I wish to gift some to you.
bUQcEjE.jpg
Thank you, but I've got enough to drink. Keep it and enjoy it for yourself!
dltXYKF.jpg
Ah, but we come from the same place, we should share our fortunes. Don't treat me like a stranger, Left Guardian.
bUQcEjE.jpg
Lord Devaraja asked us to treat each other within the cult as family, if you want to share, just share it with everyone. Now if you'd excuse me...
9ZislOt.jpg

bUQcEjE.jpg
What is it?
dltXYKF.jpg
Well... today Lord Devaraja held a discussion with the Guardians for six hours. Is there anything important going on?
bUQcEjE.jpg
You don't need to know.
dltXYKF.jpg
I understand. Despite my lack of talent, I still want to be of your service. Since we share the same hometown, if there's anything you need, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please do not hesitate to give me orders.
bUQcEjE.jpg
Thank you. When I need your help, I'll ask you for it. But that's because I acknowledge your abilities, not because we have any special relationship. Do not mention that we come from the same place again.
dltXYKF.jpg
I apologize.
bUQcEjE.jpg
Is there anything else?
dltXYKF.jpg
N-no. I'll take my leave now.
CkGU2Cn.jpg

2kivCjZ.jpg

bUQcEjE.jpg
What.. should I do?
EDvOGTS.jpg

GvASQuQ.jpg

CmvhkKp.jpg

doWuqcW.jpg

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
Yeah I'm pretty shocked she's over 40 yo

RK47

Patron
247 - The Fateful Expedition
xxiMKb2.jpg

rXRSJMT.jpg
Shall we split up the search?
h8XdPNg.jpg
Good idea. Remember to signal each other when you find anything or encounter an emergency.
rXRSJMT.jpg
Yaksha, Mahiraga, come with me!
3T9x7zo.jpg

aHXdFFF.jpg
I'll head out first.
R4fpUcN.jpg

h8XdPNg.jpg
Here. Hold on to this.
bUQcEjE.jpg
This... this is the key to the Sanctuary?
h8XdPNg.jpg
Yes. But it's only half of it.
bUQcEjE.jpg
What?
h8XdPNg.jpg
It is a well-crafted key. I found out it can be split into half by accident. Don't tell anyone else.
bUQcEjE.jpg
Why do you give such an important thing to me?
h8XdPNg.jpg
I have a bad premonition about this expedition. If the Key is seized by wicked men, then many will plunge into the abyss of misery.
h8XdPNg.jpg
For added security, I decided to split it into two.
bUQcEjE.jpg
(You trust me so much, Cult Master..)
bUQcEjE.jpg
Master, I have something to tell you. Actually, I am...
h8XdPNg.jpg
That can wait after the expedition. Needless to say, I trust you because I know what kind of man you are.
bUQcEjE.jpg
Very well. I shall search for the entrance.
XGV7r09.jpg

yfjRoWC.jpg

bUQcEjE.jpg
Senior Zhuo, why are you here?
1sgUGz0.jpg
I want to ask you the same question as well. The Cult has already discovered the location of the Sanctuary, why didn't you report this to us?
bUQcEjE.jpg
I-
1sgUGz0.jpg
Do you know that Wudang and the other sects have labeled you as a traitor!?
bUQcEjE.jpg
1sgUGz0.jpg
I didn't believe it when other sources informed me that you've betrayed us. Until today...
bUQcEjE.jpg
(Other sources?!) Renqing, I think the Cult is simply misunderstood. Perhaps we should take more time to-
1sgUGz0.jpg
Silence! The secrets of the Nameless One must never fall under the hands of foreign sects!
bUQcEjE.jpg
Senior, please.
1sgUGz0.jpg
Have you forgotten how you left Wudang?
bUQcEjE.jpg
No, I have not.
1sgUGz0.jpg
You will never know how much I went through these years. I've been living in fear that you may be exposed and killed during your undercover mission. I too, dreamed one day that you would return to us with honor and glory upon accomplishing your mission!
1sgUGz0.jpg
You're not a traitorous sort...so..why! Why did you betray us?!
bUQcEjE.jpg
Senior, I believe what I see within the Cultists is completely the opposite of your expectations.
1sgUGz0.jpg
It's not too late! You should know where the Sanctuary key is. Take it to Wudang and redeem yourself!
bUQcEjE.jpg
I cannot! Please forgive me!
1sgUGz0.jpg
Dongfang Xi! Why are you so obstinate?!

The Blades Masters, Xiahou Cheng and Ximen Xuan overheard the argument and approach the two.

Cm5ByQk.jpg

cul5KuB.jpg
Zhuo Renqing, other Masters have decided to arrest him, are you trying to cover up for his mistake?
dOJRlut.jpg
Enough talk! Take him!
fwy459J.jpg

rPvnkGk.jpg

The two young Blade Masters stand no chance against the Left Guardian.

Cly99xC.jpg

Ximen Xuan was the first to fall.

iIDiiar.jpg

8s1D1TJ.jpg

KNUFo35.jpg

dOJRlut.jpg
Anyone affiliated with the Cult must be punished!
aHXdFFF.jpg
Is that all? What sort of justification is that?
cul5KuB.jpg
We don't have to explain ourselves to the Cult! Take them both!
2EQBJPv.jpg

The Guardian Kinnara uses musicianship art to hit multiple foes over a wide area.

zUTlkq9.jpg

E5JWaon.jpg

PybaGUj.jpg

5esLPQr.jpg
Kid, where's your master? I'm hoping to end this quickly.
7sfusSn.jpg
Dongfang Xi, I have no words for you.
dOJRlut.jpg
Hand it over!
cul5KuB.jpg
The Sanctuary must not be defiled by the Cult!
O8HENTc.jpg

RK47

Patron
248 - Battle for the Sanctuary
stFy5vF.jpg

rXRSJMT.jpg
Masters, you're trying to win by simply outnumbering us? If word of this gets out, all of you will be the laughingstock of the martial arts world.
7sfusSn.jpg
Hmph! This is the Martial Arts Sanctuary of Central China, what business does your Cult have here?
aHXdFFF.jpg
Our Cult has always been operating in the West, avoiding any contact with Sects from Central China. This place is part of the West and never visited by sects from Central China before. Now you claim this place as your own without any justifiable cause, and slander us as an evil cult. You call yourselves 'upholders of justice' and yet this is what you do?
7sfusSn.jpg
Slander? To obtain the key to the Sanctuary, you burned Thunder Hall down to ashes. Such inhumane brutality, dare you deny it!
dOJRlut.jpg
You condoned your subordinates to ransack our property and kidnap our girls in Central China, and you're telling me you're not an evil cult?
5esLPQr.jpg
It's a blasphemy that even my beggars were not spared!
HRWBZwG.png
Amitabha. The Cult's evildoing cannot be tolerated. The Shaolin Temple shall bring your cult to justice even if it's against our creed of pacifism.
aHXdFFF.jpg
Our sect hold on to the belief of helping the poor and peaceful coexistence, which is known to all sects in the Western Regions. I'm afraid we are simply victims of slander and the perpetrator is someone else.
cul5KuB.jpg
Humph, the fact that you are here means you have the Key stolen from Thunder Hall. There is nothing more you can say to defend yourself!
7sfusSn.jpg
Outnumbering you is not our intention, as long as you hand over the key, we will not give you a hard time.
rXRSJMT.jpg
What a sanctimonious speech! I used to regard the sects of Central China as lofty, but they turn out to be a bunch of hypocrites that want to monopolize the secret of the Sanctuary! If you want the secret of the Sanctuary, then you have to beat me first!
7sfusSn.jpg
Wipe them out!
6tCKfYa.jpg

Oh man. I get to play as this guy?

rNxdbvM.jpg

HEHEHEHEHE.

6Akgfoa.jpg

ePg2s1L.jpg

isTLvGN.jpg

Wi0DRew.jpg

p8vcj2D.jpg

ul5LGMU.jpg

WgWCCEX.jpg

fdRgm5d.jpg

jVuiett.jpg

pV1vCtH.jpg

hRWjPH5.jpg

Xdm1udr.jpg

m1c4vxO.jpg

Tho4ihU.jpg

rZ1M6SB.jpg

BLDCekn.jpg

vbc3gKC.jpg

pvwd6EA.jpg

7sfusSn.jpg
This place is collapsing! Retreat!
5esLPQr.jpg
Guys, survival is priority!
1sgUGz0.jpg
Dongfang Xi!
CUMMlw9.jpg

bUQcEjE.jpg
Not collapse...it's vanishing!
rXRSJMT.jpg
We can't risk staying here any longer! Retreat!
bUQcEjE.jpg
But what about Cult Master?!
aHXdFFF.jpg
Right... I sounded the signal to call you guys yet there's no sign of him.
86ohM2N.jpg
Is he in danger?
rXRSJMT.jpg
Few can match his martial arts.
aHXdFFF.jpg
Perhaps he is trapped somewhere?
XhQXsVW.jpg
Or he found the entrance?
bUQcEjE.jpg
If so, he'll send the signal.
aHXdFFF.jpg
Yes, he won't open the door alone!
86ohM2N.jpg
This place won't last much longer...
rXRSJMT.jpg
Damn it! We leave now!

RK47

Patron
249 - Last Day in Paradise
rdIFdUK.jpg

UPF8t6V.jpg

bUQcEjE.jpg
Xiyao. Forgive me, I failed to protect Lord Devaraja.
BsW5Hm7.jpg
It's not your fault. I believe that you've tried your best.
bUQcEjE.jpg
I swear to put all my efforts into finding him!
BsW5Hm7.jpg
I trust you. If you need any help, please call upon me. Ah. Xi. The Lord Nagaraja has summoned us Guardians for a meeting. It must be about my adoptive father.
bUQcEjE.jpg
Then let us go as soon as possible!
ZIozdtF.jpg

GxCqrcI.jpg

yn7fuuw.jpg

OGuXkE8.jpg

rXRSJMT.jpg
I believe that you all know why we are here... it concerns our leader, Lord Devaraja! Someone leaked out the information of our expedition to the central sects. It is my belief that we have a traitor among us!
rXRSJMT.jpg
While I was investigating who the traitor might be, Xuanming Zi provided me with a crucial evidence! This secret letter, though partly damaged, I can still tell it contains information about of our planned expedition.
rXRSJMT.jpg
After comparing the handwritings, it is clear that it comes from one of us...Dongfang Xi!
FIxylX4.jpg

bUQcEjE.jpg
I never betrayed the Cult!
dltXYKF.jpg
The handwriting of this letter is indeed yours, and you're still denying it?
bUQcEjE.jpg
Even if it's my handwriting, I never mentioned anything about the Sanctuary. It must be someone else.
dltXYKF.jpg
Hmph! Now you want to drag people down with you? Lord Nagaraja, the evidence is clear. I suggest we imprison the traitor and punish him severely before he causes any more harm!
XhQXsVW.jpg
Ha! The Left Guardian who preaches loyalty and righteousness is just a traitor after all!
86ohM2N.jpg
Hee hee... I never thought he is capable of doing this...
BsW5Hm7.jpg
Xi...
rXRSJMT.jpg
Take him away!
Ypr0hcj.jpg

rXRSJMT.jpg
It is Lord Devaraja's complacency that caused our failure! I'd rather kill one hundred innocents than leave one suspect unpunished in our cult! Who dares to stop me from killing the traitor will be considered one as well and slain without mercy!
bUQcEjE.jpg
I never betrayed Lord Devaraja, neither do I fear death. But I cannot die before I rescue him. If you are determined to punish me, I have no choice but to resist!
rXRSJMT.jpg
Attack!
tqWhTxR.jpg

INYSqZQ.jpg

86ohM2N.jpg
Right Guardian, what are you doing? Have you gone insane?
2oNG9aa.jpg

M10yk4R.jpg

BsW5Hm7.jpg
I won't!
bUQcEjE.jpg
Please, you don't need to do this.
BsW5Hm7.jpg
Xi, you promised that no matter what happened, you won't abandon me. I too, shall do the same.
bUQcEjE.jpg
Xiyao.
rXRSJMT.jpg
Take them both!
PQI785I.jpg

The Left and Right Guardian fight is probably hard if you take the initiative. But very easy if you simply back off to a corner and let Xiyao heal while Dongfang focus on killing.

oEO1BB7.jpg

By limiting enemy attacks to just 2-3 per character at a time, it's a simple matter of outlasting them. Xuanming Zi and Mahiraja can't even take any action because of the Cultists blocking their way.

Ku5qJ0G.jpg

pdnIkeC.jpg

bUQcEjE.jpg
Thank you!
YyqnAwl.jpg

8zp3cI0.jpg

7UeusSi.jpg

TuIjiHK.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom