Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play VtM: Warsaw by Night - Chapter 3

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Votan for A), nothing better to do now... Until I hear the next crazy scheme :)

Domination might have worked if Vidal fucked off for 10 mins or so only, otherwise the sunrise and the risk to his wellbeing would make it automatically fail... Wonder if Dominating him to cover his ears would have worked? :P

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Not that I realized it is almost dawn anyway...

The Jester expliciitly stated that it's almost dawn. Pay more attention, or you guys will continue to fall into such little traps of mine.
:rpgcodex:

C) is outright insane, but the pack (especially the malks) might find that amusing. Now if only we didn't just burn a ton of vitae, making such a trip pretty much suicidal should we encounter furfag hippies, which we no doubt would have.

Naah, chill. This is done by car. The pack gets one, hooks up a line to the rear, ties one member to the line and then drives through lupine territory, dragging said member behind the car. Providing the badass mofo with a shotgun is optional. Naturally this leads to earning insane amounts of respect. If that member survives.

BTW where is the furfag turf?

XfktF.jpg

See the blue circle? That's your rough location. See the green thingie occupying most of the picture? That's the nearest answer to your question :troll:

Hellraiser

Arcane
Now if we didn't burn that vitae during our little pissing contest with that spanish fuck, I would have been inclined to have Richard volunteer for some dumbfuckery in the forest BRO display of courage. Although I have the feeling we would lose one or two of the pack members to rabid furfags in the process.

I'm voting A), although I have the odd feeling something will go wrong. But hunting kine with the bros seems like a good way to spend the night.

oscar

Arcane
A), that little schoolyard tiff with Vidal may have drained us, so we need to get back to top form. Plus this should let us get to know our Jester buddies a little better.

Kz3r0

Arcane
C, going on a rampage in the city could upset the good bishop.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
C) is outright insane, but the pack (especially the malks) might find that amusing. Now if only we didn't just burn a ton of vitae, making such a trip pretty much suicidal should we encounter furfag hippies, which we no doubt would have.

Naah, chill. This is done by car. The pack gets one, hooks up a line to the rear, ties one member to the line and then drives through lupine territory, dragging said member behind the car. Providing the badass mofo with a shotgun is optional. Naturally this leads to earning insane amounts of respect. If that member survives.
Yes, invading werewolf territory under a full moon, what could possibly go wrong? It's not like they can run faster than a car. :troll:

grotsnik

Arcane
C is insane, though the concept is cool. I'd be fascinated to see how it turns out, but that just seems like metagaming. A for me, I'm afraid.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Bro, like I said C would be insane but perfect for earning BROspect from the pack. If we were well nourished and pulled out some of our arsenal just in case. But after the vidal pissing contest it is too risky.

Esquilax

Arcane
Then again, going with A carries it's own risks; we head out with an unruly pack like this looking for Kine, and it's only a matter of time before we start attracting unwanted attention. I am eager to gain respect after that blunder I convinced everybody to vote for, but we aren't at a 100%. Fuck it, go big or go home - let's chase some fucking werewolves.

Flopping to C.

Hellraiser

Arcane
We're going to draw attention either way. Especially if we end up shooting the damn furfags, firefights aren't common in Warsaw. Sure I have no doubt our ventrue "friends" would somehow make kine cover up the whole ordeal so the cops stop asking questions. They might however start wondering why a "tremere" is hanging around furfag turf with an antribbu malk and his pack. Which is why it would have been better if we didn't burn vitae. Shadows make a lot less noise then guns and are arguably a better way of dealing with furfags.

ironyuri

Really? Colour me surprised then :rpgcodex:

Here's a hint worthy of quest compass ( :decline: ) : check out the stuff you took from home when going for this wacky excutsion, AND check out what all of the pack members were doing when you just arrived.

Storyfag is a much harsher mistress than grotsnik.

We come here for the bdsm, we go to grotsnik for the candlelit dinners.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Guys, FFS. You've seen already that Storyfag likes to drop clues in the updates, like we all missed the fact that it was "almost dawn" when you decided to go full retard on Vidal. This time the hint is that it is FULL MOON. Full Moon is when the werewolves get specially more restless and prone to frenzy. Certainly we'll get a lot of points with the Malks if we get enough plot armor to survive this option but it's stirring up the hornets nest...

Esquilax

Arcane
Well, according to the popamole quest compass Storyfag has provided, we have the following tools at our disposal:

You get up and check your ritual circle. Six Grenades, an AK-74 complete with eight magazines, and a nasty broadsword won from a Fury in a lucky Monomacy back in New York. Each availible to you anywhere in the city, at the expense of some blood and concentration. More than enough for a single day outside your Haven if anything *should* go wrong, you think.

The truth is, I think that going totally gung-ho and making it out alive is pretty much the only way to save face from our initial gaffe and to gain the respect of this pack. A vaulderie is nice, but there is no greater bonding than that of surviving difficult odds. Of course it's dangerous, possibly even suicidal - if it wasn't, then it wouldn't be a way to gain respect, now would it? Going werewolf hunting would also smooth over the bad first impression we made, and possibly put our behaviour in a much more positive light.

Guys, there is a chance we might not make it, but with the weaponry we have at our disposal and a little help from our crew, and perhaps some vitae from the Kine that the pack secured and we might make it out of this one as true bros.

Furthermore, I think that going A is a dead end. They just secured a kine - now we're going after another one? Why? For what reason? It doesn't make much sense to hunt after a kine in the city when the pack has already got one in the shed. They would also be somewhat to engage in a vaulderie with us - I mean, they might do it because we're their superior, but being a resented superior and being a respected leader are two very different things.

Guys, FFS. You've seen already that Storyfag likes to drop clues in the updates, like we all missed the fact that it was "almost dawn" when you decided to go full retard on Vidal. This time the hint is that it is FULL MOON. Full Moon is a wonderful, magical time when the werewolves get extra-cuddly and hand out candy to all the nice little vamps visiting the neighbourhood.

I agree with Excidium, we should head to Lupine territory immediately before another pack gets all the candy.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Well, according to the popamole quest compass Storyfag has provided, we have the following tools at our disposal:
You get up and check your ritual circle. Six Grenades, an AK-74 complete with eight magazines, and a nasty broadsword won from a Fury in a lucky Monomacy back in New York. Each availible to you anywhere in the city, at the expense of some blood and concentration. More than enough for a single day outside your Haven if anything *should* go wrong, you think.
None of that will help much, better save the blood.

Esquilax

Arcane
None of that will help much, better save the blood.

Probably. C is insane and difficult to defend on any rational ground other than "Wow, this looks like a terrible fucking idea, so let's do it immediately."

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Yeah. Bloody metagamers.:M

At least vote on Nosferatu or Gangrel next time instead of those fag clans.

Esquilax

Arcane
Yeah. Bloody metagamers.:M

At least vote on Nosferatu or Gangrel next time instead of those fag clans.

For me it has nothing to do with metagaming - I think we really need to gain some respect at this point, and the other options aren't going to do it. Going after a kine is pointless, the vaulderie is safe but it also works both ways (i.e. we are also bonded to the pack as much as they are to us, and they'll still hate us regardless of the bond's effects) and going for a training exercise seems like the sort of thing that a rowdy, undisciplined pack of Cainites like these will resent. Really, I think that C is the only way to go at this point.

Besides, I was voting for Gangrel before it was cool. :smug:

... Which isn't to say that I'm purposely trying to get Richard killed. At least not before we DIABLERIZE VIDAL!!!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom