Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play VtM: Warsaw by Night - Chapter 3

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Mr Morris will begin by obliging the Jester's request for an explanation, then he'd look over at Vidale and say "We will LEAVE for the airport and rendezvous at x location". With the command implanted, Vidale will fuck off for a bit while we explain to our people what we need them to do. It won't look too suspicious, the Jester won't think that there's a feud between us, and it'll throw our rival off our tracks for a little while. I dunno, what do you guys think?

Sounds good, what are the consequences of this failing?
Nothing happens, but he might get suspicious if he's familiar with the use of the discipline.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
All right, I thought to come up with an elaborate plan, but my hangover disagrees.

So I'm supporting Esquilax's plan (B) + subtly Command Vidal to gtfo). Perhaps with an added element: also turn on Aura Perception while outlining the plan - will be useful to estimate both Vidal's and Jester's reactions (yeah, I know I'm being a greedy bastard, but we have the ability and this looks like a very important moment for further progress).

Esquilax

Arcane
All right, I thought to come up with an elaborate plan, but my hangover disagrees.

So I'm supporting Esquilax's plan (B) + subtly Command Vidal to gtfo). Perhaps with an added element: also turn on Aura Perception while outlining the plan - will be useful to estimate both Vidal's and Jester's reactions (yeah, I know I'm being a greedy bastard, but we have the ability and this looks like a very important moment for further progress).

Sometimes simple is good. Now, the plan isn't perfect, but it's very low-risk*, and it'll allow us to buy some time and get into the good graces of the pack before Vidale realizes we've fucked him over. It'll also give us an opportunity to make him look foolish; the next time he's with the Jester's pack and he starts asking what the plan is, we can just say "Look, I already told everyone in here how we would hit Lange - if you really cared, why did you leave while I was explaining what we were going to do? Your ignorance is a danger to the mission and a threat to the pack - get the fuck out of here, Vidale."

* What's he going to do if our attempt to Command him doesn't work? Call us out for trying to Dominate him in front of everybody? Not likely. If it doesn't work and he throws a fit, we can challenge him to a Monomancy because of his disrespect and insubordination. If we beat his ass (and I think Richie is very capable of such a thing) then the pack will respect our strength and anything Vidale said about us will be quickly forgotten.

If he knows we tried to Dominate him, pretty much the only thing he can do is just shut the fuck up and not make a stir. Worst comes to worst and he ends up both resisting out attempts to Command him AND he stays quiet about it, we can always steer the conversation towards a Vaulderie.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron

Sometimes simple is good. Now, the plan isn't perfect, but it's very low-risk*, and it'll allow us to buy some time and get into the good graces of the pack before Vidale realizes we've fucked him over. It'll also give us an opportunity to make him look foolish; the next time he's with the Jester's pack and he starts asking what the plan is, we can just say "Look, I already told everyone in here how we would hit Lange - if you really cared, why did you leave while I was explaining what we were going to do? Your ignorance is a danger to the mission and a threat to the pack - get the fuck out of here, Vidale."

* What's he going to do if our attempt to Command him doesn't work? Call us out for trying to Dominate him in front of everybody? Not likely. If it doesn't work and he throws a fit, we can challenge him to a Monomancy because of his disrespect and insubordination. If we beat his ass (and I think Richie is very capable of such a thing) then the pack will respect our strength and anything Vidale said about us will be quickly forgotten.

If he knows we tried to Dominate him, pretty much the only thing he can do is just shut the fuck up and not make a stir. Worst comes to worst and he ends up both resisting out attempts to Command him AND he stays quiet about it, we can always steer the conversation towards a Vaulderie.
Sounds all right to me, now let's see what the other voters say :)

Esquilax

Arcane
Sounds all right to me, now let's see what the other voters say :)

I'm under the assumption that he just talked a whole bunch of shit about Richie while we were gone (which is pretty reasonable). The way we need to interact with the Jester's pack will be much different than say, Anthony Sommers trying to curry favours among the Camarilla - these guys respect strength above all. Bro actions are more likely to get these guys to follow our lead. So if we show that we are a decisive leader who is not to be fucked with, then they'll listen to us and ignore Vidale.

Maybe this is controversial, but if DOMINATE does not work, I will settle for just telling him to fuck off because it's not his operation. Yeah it'll make things uncomfortable, but it'll also make him lose face. He spent all night talking shit to us behind our backs, then we show up out of nowhere, immediately call him on it, then tell him to pack his shit up and leave? If that isn't a badass move that a pack of violent Sabbat vamps will respect, I don't know what is.

I think a little bit of EXTREME will go a long way in this situation. In fact, I am contemplating flopping to A.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Esquilax is right, we're not namby pamby Camarilla this time.

A, make him fuck off with dominate, if that doesn't work, just tell him to fuck off.

Esquilax

Arcane
Esquilax is right, we're not namby pamby Camarilla this time.

A, make him fuck off with dominate, if that doesn't work, just tell him to fuck off.

Dominating the guy might be perceived as cowardly - after all, someone who can handle themselves doesn't need mind tricks. Personally, I think it might be better if we just straight-up called him out in front of everybody. Richie should state that this is his operation, he is the most qualified for carrying it out, and that Bishop Konrad has given us authority to be here. And if this Spanish faggot has a problem with leaving right now, we'll tell him that we're more than willing to go toe-to-toe without any of the cowardly politicking.

We gotta show Vidale we're the alpha-dog, otherwise we'll never establish authority among the pack. When we do eventually hit Lange, we have to make sure this pack is more afraid of the commander behind them than the enemy in front of them. The better we reign these fucks in now, the more likely we'll be to take Lange alive.

I know that this is an unusual move for a Lasombra, but look at who the fuck we're conversing with here:

...one of the nomad packs that have arrived for the Crusade. My liason with them tells me they are growing restless. This operation should serve to sate their bloodlust. They'll make a fine mess of it too, leaving all too many obvious Sabbat footprints, meaning nobody in his right mind will connect the hit with us. Given Prelate Morris alone may have any idea of what to expect of Lange, I submit to make him responsible for the endeavour.

Does this pack sound like the type that cares for politics? No, they don't care about rifts in the Bishop's power structure - all they care about is going after the Sabbat's enemies as violently as fucking possible. They don't give a fuck about the specifics, as long as they believe that the people leading them into battle are strong and worth putting their trust in. Spilling our plan to a shit-talking rival is weak and it will destroy their respect for us.

Therefore, my final choice is F) EXTREME Renegade Interrupt. Tell Vidale you've got things under control and that he doesn't need to be here because it's not his mission. If he starts to make a fuss about it, tell him to fuck off immediately or you'll waste him. Once he's gone, then we tell our pack the plan.

I know this is bold, but I absolutely believe this is the right call given the situation. This will turn Vidale from a rival who dislikes us into an enemy who despises us - but that's a small price to pay for the respect of six vicious Cainites.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

2 awesome VTM let's plays on one forum? Sounds good to me.

I'd pick f, but these guys have had Vidal whispering lies in their ears. What happens if they side with Vidal durring our collar grabbing interupt? We're fucked that's what.

That's why I pick...
C - if Vidal refuses we know where he stands and can expose him to the pack, if not we can still dominate him and/or tell him to leave and the pack's loyalty to us should increase regardless. Remember, not only are they sabbat vampires, they're restless, blood-lusting sabbat nomads. Without a vinculum it may be extremely difficult to control them even without Vidal already having sown some divisive seeds before we arrived.

Esquilax

Arcane
I'd pick f, but these guys have had Vidal whispering lies in their ears. What happens if they side with Vidal durring our collar grabbing interupt? We're fucked that's what.

He's been whispering lies... for a few hours. Not days. Not weeks. Hours. Remember, he was just as surprised to see us tonight as we were to see him! He didn't expect us to come:

'Don't bore the good Prelate with trivia, Sven' the Bloody Jester cuts him off. 'I'm really glad you made it here to our temporary haven, you see ' he says, turning to you. 'Mr. Vidal warned me you might not make it for several days.'

'Did he?' You ask, shooting a glance at the other Mystic. 'Guillermo my friend, why would you say such things? You must know the importance of the mission our Lord Bishop saw fit to give me and our friend the Jester.'

'Of course' he replies, but you're sure he's lying.

'Well, I still don't!' The Bloody Jester exclaims. 'The Bishop's little bird only brought a messege telling me to expect you, my dear Keeper. And good Mr. Vidal was only filling me in on the specifics of the city. And now it's almost dawn. Can we get started with the briefing already?'

I am willing to bet that while Vidal is a good liar, he simply has not had enough time to really get in their heads. If anything, the fact that Vidal has only been scheming for the past few hours will work to our advantage - while they may have a few suspicions about us, they are not entirely certain of this stranger Vidal either. If we come at him hard, we can turn the tables and make him look like a scheming pussy seeking to undermine the authority of someone who is strong and willing to face his foes directly.

While Vidal has a silver-tongue, when you get right down to it, right now, the pack sees him as just that: a talker. I very much doubt that they'll back him up - while they might have some negative preconceptions of us, a single night is hardly enough for Vidal to sabotage our operation. Why do you think he came so early? It's because he needed some time (i.e. a few days) to work his magic and set these guys against us. That hasn't happened yet.

Right now, this guy is our main obstacle - comparing it to Wild Nights, Vidal is to Richard Morris what du Marchais was to Anthony Sommers. Sommers miscalculated by ignoring du Marchais at first, and we will likewise be making a big mistake by ignoring (or in this case, appeasing) this guy. We need to come at him hard and take him out of the equation as soon as possible so that he doesn't keep fucking things up for us. We give him ground at a critical moment like this when we're making our first impression, and it will be much harder to be rid of him in the future. But if we appear strong now and quash those seeds of doubt that Vidal has started planting, we'll bring the pack to heel.

C - if Vidal refuses we know where he stands and can expose him to the pack, if not we can still dominate him and/or tell him to leave and the pack's loyalty to us should increase regardless. Remember, not only are they sabbat vampires, they're restless, blood-lusting sabbat nomads. Without a vinculum it may be extremely difficult to control them even without Vidal already having sown some divisive seeds before we arrived.

A vinculum isn't enough. We need both strong authority AND a vinculum to keep these mongrels in line. Besides, if Vidal has been poisoning the pack with lies as you say, what makes you think that the Jester will permit us to join them in a vaulderie anyways? And even if we do, it's going to result in the pack being bonded to both us AND him - how are we going to deal with the resulting divided loyalties within the pack? No, there needs to be a clear authority within the pack for this operation to succeed, and that person has to be us. There can be no compromise on this.

There will be time to establish a vinculum with the Jester's pack before the hit, but we only get one shot at a first impression.

tl;dr: If there was ever a time and place to confront our foe directly, it is now. The pack has not yet been turned against us, and they respect strength - we won't get an opportunity like this again.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Right now, this guy is our main obstacle - comparing it to Wild Nights, Vidal is to Richard Morris what du Marchais was to Anthony Sommers. Sommers miscalculated by ignoring du Marchais at first, and we will likewise be making a big mistake by ignoring (or in this case, appeasing) this guy. We need to come at him hard and take him out of the equation as soon as possible so that he doesn't keep fucking things up for us. We give him ground at a critical moment like this when we're making our first impression, and it will be much harder to be rid of him in the future. But if we appear strong now and quash those seeds of doubt that Vidal has started planting, we'll bring the pack to heel.
Shit. You've convinced me. Flopping to F. I was already thinking along those lines after I posted, but this pushes me over the edge.

In the worst case senario (V won't leave and the joker tries to stick up for him) we could just say 'screw you, I'm in charge', dominate V into leaving, and then do the vaulderie.

I always did play an EXTREME Shep anyway...

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Quasi update (don't mind it, continue the voting)

Persons of interest (some of whom you can contact or arrange a meeting with)

The Primogen Council
- Aleksiei Zakharov the Brujah Seneschal to Prince Bierut. Imported from Russia back when the Brujah Supreme Soviet was in power there, but at the age of 350 he is, unlike Bierut, genuinely old. Resented by the locals.
- Ksawery Langstein the Nosferatu Elder. Primogen by virtue of his age of 400. If he cosniders Bierut an upstart brat, he outwardly shows no signs of it. Supposedly the Childe of Zelios the Geomancer and an accomplished geomancer himself.
- Gaston de Montsavant the canny Ventrue warlord from France. Instrumental in the survival of Bierut's regime during the Transformation War. Embraced in 1628, during the kine Siege of La Rochelle.
- Barbara Radziwillowna the former Queen of Poland. Embraced back in 1551, at the age of 28, she is likely the eldest Kindred in the city. As stunning in undeath as she was in life.
- Bogdan the Beast the Gangrel Elder. An accomplished huntsman back in the early 1600's. Now reclusive, rarely attends the council meetings, sparse though they are.
- Stanczyk the Malkavian Elder. Royal Jester back when Queen Barbara was still alive, and long-time Malkavian ghoul. Finally Embraced in 1560, which makes him the second-eldest Kindred in Warsaw. Even while mortal he posessed the typical Malkavian insight into matters most obscure.
- Konrad Więdrzowski the Tremere Regent. In reality your good lord Bishop.

Others:
- Janusz Rostoliński the Brujah Elder. Second eldest Brujah in Warsaw and, unlike Zakharov, he is local. Controls the Brujah faction resentful of the Russian presence.
- Boris Stukov the Nosferatu Sheriff. Also of Russian origin, though all of his Scourges (3 other Nosferatu, 2 Brujah and a single Gangrel) are local.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Now that's better :)

The problem with this option is that wasting the fucker will displease the Bishop - and threatening to waste him and then not doing it is the fastest way to being shown as a useless weakling, all bark and no bite. See, from the list of NPCs:
Guillermo Vidal. The third and final Abyss Mystic found in the city. This Spanish Keeper scoffs at your English breeding and North American education and you would love to take him down a peg or two. The Bishop, however, has need of you both, it appears, and takes great pains to keep your rivalry in check.

Esquilax said:
Dominating the guy might be perceived as cowardly - after all, someone who can handle themselves doesn't need mind tricks

And some quotes from wikis and shit, which I interpret to mean that Domination is not cowardly for the Lasombra:

Using Dominate is often considered very heavy-handed, hardly appropriate within what passes for polite vampiric society, but it is also favored by those of age and status as a efficient means of asserting their authority.

The Lasombra firmly believe that power is best held by the most worthy, and that the primary test of worthiness is acquiring said power. As a result, they are predatory, backstabbing, power-hungry and unapologetically arrogant about their position.

Dominate might be "mind tricks", but it's exactly the kind of "mind trick" that fits our character and the situation. I think :)

So I think "Dominate Vidal to leave" + "A) Simply decline to outline the plan while Vidal is here. While this might expose a rift in the Bishop's power structure to outsiders, this is a minor consideration." is what I would go with.

Especially since this pack is unlikely to give a fuck about rifts in the Bishop's power structure.

Esquilax

Arcane
Guillermo Vidal. The third and final Abyss Mystic found in the city. This Spanish Keeper scoffs at your English breeding and North American education and you would love to take him down a peg or two. The Bishop, however, has need of you both, it appears, and takes great pains to keep your rivalry in check.

Fuck, I had forgotten about this, good catch. I had meant to say that if he refuses to leave the area while we tell the Jester's people our plan, we should handle it through physical prowess, not through Domination. We kick this guy's ass and send him back home with his tail between his legs, and we'll earn way more respect with these guys than if we just mindraped him. So yeah, don't kill him, just beat his ass to teach him a lesson if he refuses to leave.

A first impression like this will let the pack know two things: (1) that we don't fuck around or tolerate disobedience and (2) more importantly, that we can handle ourselves physically. Dominating the guy is all well and good, but these guys have to know what we can do in a combat situation, and the sooner we demonstrate that, the better.

Based on what we know about Rich (survived an encounter with Strauss, defeated a Salubri antitribu in monomancy) I think we can take this guy, particularly if we strike him now when he's not expecting us to be so bold.

It will still piss off the Bishop that we humiliated Vidal instead of easing tensions, but I'm sure he'll be more than willing to let that slide once we've brought a staked Lange at his feet. Personally, what I'm more worried about what Vidal is going to do as retaliation for humiliating him in front of the pack.

And some quotes from wikis and shit, which I interpret to mean that Domination is not cowardly for the Lasombra:

Exactly, it's not cowardly among the Lasombra or within the Bishop's court. But look where we are - these guys are a bunch of fucking animals. While it's possible that they might not see us as cowards if we use Dominate, it's not the sort of thing that'll earn points with them either. Dominating an unruly underling to get him out of the way is one thing, but smacking him down like a little bitch to establish authority over a pack of blood-crazed monsters who only understand violence is quite another.

Hellraiser

Arcane
How likely are the vampire jokers pack bros to realize that Richard dominated Vidal? Because if he was dominated and we told him to GTFO in a "I'm gonna kick your pussy spanish ass if you don't" style this might kill two birds with one stone. But I have the feeling the bloody jester would see pass through this charade, even if the rest was none the wiser, malkavians tend to notice things.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
According to my count the poll has the following results:

F1) EXTREME Renegade Interrupt. Tell Vidale you've got things under control and that he doesn't need to be here because it's not his mission. If he starts to make a fuss about it, tell him to fuck off immediately or you'll waste him. Once he's gone, then we tell our pack the plan. - 4 votes
B) Outline the plan. Insufferable though he might be, Vidal is Sabbat. He might even be useful in carrying out the hit on Lange. - 3 votes
C) A vaulderie should be a suitable excuse. Try to manouvre Vidal into partaking. The ritual might result in him developing positive feelings toward you. - 3 votes
F2) Dominate Vidal into fucking off and if it fails decline to reveal the plan. - 1 vote

Flip flopping will be highly frowned upon as of this moment, but I'd appreciate it if someone checked up on my math here.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Voting to kick his fucking ass, so no single flipper will ruin your writing.

Esquilax

Arcane
F1) EXTREME Renegade Interrupt. Tell Vidale you've got things under control and that he doesn't need to be here because it's not his mission. If he starts to make a fuss about it, tell him to fuck off immediately or you'll waste him. Once he's gone, then we tell our pack the plan. - 4 votes

Storyfag, in case my idea falls horribly flat on its face, we end up getting our asses kicked by this Spanish cunt and everyone ignores every idea I make hereafter, I want you to know that we're still bros.

- Konrad Więdrzowski the Tremere Regent. In reality your good lord Bishop.

Every time I hear about him, I like Bishop Konrad more and more. How did he ever manage to convince everyone he was a Tremere, set up his own Chantry, etc.? Another thing I noticed from the Prologue:

G) You are amazed this city is capable of functioning at all. Sewer Rats and Rabble ruling together are a recipe for disaster. Especially with the former in charge. Rulers must be subtle, rulers must posses charisma. Rulers must be like you. But fortunately your Primogen has the backing of the city’s Camarilla. Recently the Tremere Regent approached you with a plan that will assure your sect’s dominance in a few decades, and your Primogen approved of it. You will do your part. You will not fail. Your duty is to the Camarilla. You are Ventrue.
Dominate, Fortitude, Presence, (Protean)

Does this mean that if we picked Ventrue, we would have been the unwitting pawn of Bishop Konrad? Fucking awesome.

Also, I love the historical tie-ins with the Primogen - just read wiki entries for Stanczyk and the Toreador Queen. Very nice.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
The motto of this update is:

in case my idea falls horribly flat on its face

:troll:

Chapter Four

‘One moment’ you say, raising your hand. ‘I believe there is no need to bore Guillermo with the details he already knows.’

‘Oh, to the contrary’ the other Abyss Mystic meets your gaze defiantly. ‘I’m most curious of the ideas you doubtlessly thought of by now.

‘I’m afraid I will have to ask you to leave’ you slowly begin to exert your control over the surrounding shadows. Burning vitae races through your veins. The shadows grow larger, seemingly reaching for Vidal. ‘The Bishop saw fit to charge me and Ductus Jester with this mission. He never mentioned your involvement, and I’m forced to assume he never intended you to be involved.’

The Spaniard finally notices the shadows closing in on him, and shifts uncomfortably. He recovers quickly, however, and a smug grin returns to his face. At the same time you find it harder to prod the shadows onward. He must be resisting. You make nothing of it. You are well nourished and have vitae to spare. Knowing this, you sacrifice even more to command the Darkness. The Bloody Jester and his pack priest take a few steps back, as the first shadowy tentacle visibly springs to life.

‘Is that a way to treat a fellow clanmate?’ Vidal protests, still suspiciously smug. ‘But let it be your way.’

Another shadowy tentacle manifests at these words, this one not under your control. While yours almost managed to grip Vidal’s ankle, you halt the move and now focus on deflecting the attack he launched at your throat. The Joker-Jester begins to loudly cheer both of you, and you register an amused smile on Sven’s face.

Not to be denied your victory, you lunge towards Vidal. You launch a distracting blow towards his jaw, backing it with all of your unnatural might. Though the other Keeper manages to dodge, his resulting lack of concentration is all you needed. The shadows raise to your command once more. Burning vitae is almost as delightful as draining it. Obedient tentacles of Darkness firmly grip Vidal’s arms and another one reaches for his throat.

‘Out you go!’ you snarl. By now Karl arrived from the outside, drawn by the racket. Quite the show, you think. Good. Let them watch. Let all of them watch and learn not to fuck with you.

‘You really want me gone, don’t you?’ Vidal laughs, before he can be silenced. ‘Pray tell me, though, were would you have me leave? As Ductus Jester noted, dawn is near. Would you really exile a fellow Sabbat into the scorching rays of the Sun, Richard?’

Shite!, you think. The tentacle stops immediately. Consumed by your hatred of Vidal, you forgot the obvious. Whether you like it or not, the two of you are stuck here with the Bloody Jester’s Pack till the next dusk. You can’t conceivably get rid of him without actually killing him. Though the thought had crossed your mind, you know the Bishop would be most displeased. But maybe you could just stake the Spaniard? Or maybe… ahh, shite! He got you this time.

‘Maybe I could dig you a grave’ you hiss contemptuously, dismissing the tentacles.

At your command the shadows recede, releasing the other Abyss Mystic. Dusting his clothes, Vidal shoots an ‘I told you’ glance at the Bloody Jester. The Mmalkavian merely chuckles and shrugs, his eyes darting between you and your opponent.

‘Now, now, Prelate Mmorris’ the Jester says. You think you can hear a slight reproach in his voice. ‘As fun as that would be, dawn is definitely too close now!’

‘But all in all, the fight was cool’ laughs Karl.

‘Indeed’ chimes in the pack priest. ‘A much more entertaining ending to the night, than discussing the local Bishop’s plans, right boss?’

‘All right, all right, you two convinced me’ the Bloody Jester gives in. He approaches and pats you candidly on the shoulder. ‘A good show, my good Prelate. Now, I think, I’ll retire for the day.’

The whole pack gathers in the building’s basement. Harley turns out to be, true to her name, a fitting pair for the Joker-Jester, with alabaster skin and skin-tight outfit complete with jingling bells. The Bloody Jester introduces her as his childe. Bernarde’s a punk with more metal shit in his face than seems healthy or reasonable. Mike, his sire, is the last to arrive. Another punk, though not as stereotypical as Bernarde. You hazard a guess that the childe is desperately trying to emulate his sire here.

Sullenly, you unroll your sleeping bag in the corner opposite to the one chosen by Vidal. As you close your eyes awaiting the daytime torpor, you contemplate the coming night. You will obviously have to outline the Bishop’s plan by then, hopefully getting rid of Vidal first. But what next?

Will you:
A) Hunt a kine down with the pack. Its blood will serve to wash away your recent blunder with Vidal.
B) Bond with the pack by performing a Vaulderie.
C) The moon is full. You should take the pack for a ride through lupine turf.
D) Organise a training exercise. You must know what the pack’s made of.
E) Do something that never crossed my mind.

Esquilax

Arcane
Well... that was embarrassing. (A) might help us out, (B) is way too forced. I vote A.

EDIT: Well, now that the pack thinks we are hiver, we might as well go all the way.

E) Threaten to anally violate Vidal with a table leg. Kick him in the kidneys as well.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Told you to go with the Vaulderie, but no, it is best to make an idiot out of ourselves. Not to mention all the vitae lost.
Not that I realized it is almost dawn anyway...

:rpgcodex:

At least the jester's pack had a few laughs at our expense. Now as far as our new options are concerned:

A) might be a good idea since we may get hungry after that little shadow skirmish. B) is always a valid option C) is outright insane, but the pack (especially the malks) might find that amusing. Now if only we didn't just burn a ton of vitae, making such a trip pretty much suicidal should we encounter furfag hippies, which we no doubt would have. D) sounds like something that will piss off the pack rather then make them obey us, IMO it would have been a valid choice after a Vaulderie but not before one.

BTW where is the furfag turf?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom