Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters

Comte

What the fuck? She's a dime a dozen completely average youtube LPer with an annoying voice, and the Codex loses their mind because she has a vagina.
You fucking racist bastard

Smaug I am really happy you returned to your original avatar.

Mark Richard

Arcane
Love how her thumbnail is literally
8b0.jpg

The erudite subject of this thread doesn't need to do such thing to get clicks. +M
The guys do it too. Tons of Youtubers insist on superimposing their face over the image in that exact manner while making a funny expression, just llike PewDiePie thumbnails. It's because they're the real product, rather than whatever game they're playing this week.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
There is no such thing as fake boobs heretic!. Boobs fall into 2 categories: they are either awesome, or they take some getting used to.

Dude, you're the Fluent of boobology.

I hope for you you can live in your utopia world for a long time, because out there, there is some frightening twins, some things are best left hidden ...

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
There is no such thing as fake boobs heretic!. Boobs fall into 2 categories: they are either awesome, or they take some getting used to.

I hope for you you can live in your utopia world for a long time, because out there, there is some frightening twins, some things are best left hidden ...
Are you insulting a mans breast?

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
Love how her thumbnail is literally
8b0.jpg

The erudite subject of this thread doesn't need to do such thing to get clicks. +M
The guys do it too. Tons of Youtubers insist on superimposing their face over the image in that exact manner while making a funny expression, just llike PewDiePie thumbnails. It's because they're the real product, rather than whatever game they're playing this week.

I actually don't mind that at all. Makes it easier to sort through the dreck on recommended/trending lists. Any video thumb that shows up with an ecstatic looking bearded nu-male gets instantly ignored. Narcissistic marketing can work to anyone's advantage.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
"Wwwwwwwwwwwatsup guys! Nerdboy here, remember to smash that Like buh-un, and hit subscribe for more super orsumz content bros! Wooooeeeeee aaaaa"

Sounds like three dog from fallout 3

Boww WoW BOoooO yaaaaaaa ITSSSSS THREEEEEEEEEEE DAAAAAAAAAWwwwgggggggggggg YooooOOOOWwwwwwww

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

This is a self fulfilling prophecy. Boobs take some getting used to if they need help/support > at which point they can level up statistically into awesome silicone implant boobs.
Anyway; you are you perverts are diverting from the topic at hand. Or Lilura may be the Chinese version of Erika Eleniak from her Baywatch days...

Lord Romulus

Arcane
I actually live in Hong Kong, Pepe is pretty much a normie emote here. There's no real political connotations behind him, everybody uses emotes like him on WhatsApp.

pepe.png

EBeWUwwVAAEWJo5

Modron

Arcane
I actually live in Hong Kong, Pepe is pretty much a normie emote here. There's no real political connotations behind him, everybody uses emotes like him on WhatsApp.

pepe.png

EBeWUwwVAAEWJo5
There was never particularly any political connotations to pepe on 4chan either, there were pepes for every board not just /pol/ it's just that the pol ones drew the ire of sjws so they got dragged into the spotlight by butthurt.

thesecret1

Arcane
Chinese Gulag incoming. Fingers crossed.
As a guard, maybe. After all, she has lots of experience with crushing any dissent. Prisoners will be forced to write essays about Jagged Alliance 2 and be lashed whenever their opinion diverges from that of her blog.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Prisoners will be forced to write essays about Jagged Alliance 2 and be lashed whenever their opinion diverges from that of her blog.

Prisoners will be forced to read her blog, i can't think of a worse torture.
Thinking about it, if she really has some readers, she's probably has some cells in her basement and applyed this strategy already.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

What if I told you that Lilura's been hiding her name in plain sight all this time. While googling, I noticed there are actually a lot of of Li Luras in Hong Kong and China; Lura Li to westerners, though according to some Chinese blogger, they'd spell it like Lu Hua. I would not consider this type of speculation doxing since it's literally her screen name (e.g. I don't think anyone can be mad if I point out that Jason Liang's name is Jason Liang). :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom