Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Lilura's blog becomes number one BG3 info channel - 1 zillion daily visitors

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Well, it looks like someone has half a brain. In terms of commentary, diversity isn't strength: it's weakness. Generalist commentators, in covering everything, end up with an authority on nothing.
"I'm lazy to play it" doesn't equal "it's a bad game". I didn't expect such blunder from someone as monocled.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Why the despair Roguey ? Those hong kongoniers sound pretty retarded to me. They live under a despotic government that sends people in to camps to learn to eat pork and drink alcohol,yet they go on with their retarded protests as if screeching on the streets of hong kong will accomplish anything. I laughed my ass of when i heard them wanting independence and democracy,as if Beijing will just put an embargo on them and let them be :roll:. Just another proof that the fucking liberals are retarded no matter the country or the race.
China bad, Brit-loving honorary-western Hongkongers good
42071.jpg
Slavs gonna slave.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
something must be done to have lilura play and commentate on kingmaker.. any ideas?

Get the Codex modders to remake BG trilogy in Unity. Obviously. The subsequent reaping of the whirlwind would be...probably best reserved for the end days. :)

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I don’t think many people care about her opinion except Fairfax and Roguey

Also blog spam
The crazy bitch's opinion about IE games is legit! I just ignore her bitch fits about newer good games. Also i really like her banters with retarded newfags.

You joined in 2017 and have two tags my man.
And you joined 2009 and barely engage in the codex,clearly you don't know why i have the tags,so you could kindly fuck off.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here

Swigen

Arbiter

Also blog spam
The crazy bitch's opinion about IE games is legit! I just ignore her bitch fits about newer good games. Also i really like her banters with retarded newfags.

What’s wrong with tags?

You know the nazis had tags that they made the Jews wear.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Also blog spam

What’s wrong with tags?

You know the nazis had tags that they made the Jews wear.
Now is the reverse! Jews make the nazi wear tags :smug:.

Remember to subscribe to Lilura's blog.

Proceeds to assault Bethesda offices.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom