Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Lilura's blog becomes number one BG3 info channel - 1 zillion daily visitors

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
The less I know the better.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
If she has stated she doesn't like Underrail, but claims she likes Fallout, then I'd be curious to know why she doesn't like Underrail.
She's written about it on her blog but the summarized version is that it's not enough like Fallout in terms of what you spend your time doing and not deep enough for her liking in terms of tactical and strategic gameplay for what it does try to do.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...rpgs-that-are-good.117775/page-4#post-5278486
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...s-more-than-playing-them.123157/#post-5732064
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/deleted.122007/#post-5630120

Is Roguey her representative or like her stalker? Does she tell someone who then tells roguey who then tells codex? Like a network of spies, retarded spies.
Neither, I just remember the things she says.

Efe

Erudite
have you seen her or a picture of her?
not saying post it but say it so the rumours of :codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues: can be put to rest

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
AwesomeButton has seen Lilura, but he won’t give a citation needed.

Fucking Beijing.

She was a fine-looking asian woman. The pics were not the kind of instagram "let me pump up everything and make a selfie from the best angle" kind of thing.

Feel free to use your imagination Melcar

Last edited:

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Well it's not like we can talk about BG3.
We can discuss how much of an idiot you are.

Thread is filled with nothing but superfluous stuff anyway.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
You don't know who is or isn't an idiot because you can't even read properly. Also pasting stuff from wiki is not learning.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I didn’t post shit from any wiki. Where the fuck did you see that at?

I got all that shit memorized.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I literally told you the number of Russians who died in the millions in the defense of Stalingrad. You couldn’t even state a basic outline of the Marshall plan without looking like an idiot.

You literally googled it and read the first 5 words.

You damn euros.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Sure you do. Like how you memorized that Europe is one big country.
Uhh no, I did not say that.

“A lot of countries make up the continent of Europe”

-smaug

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Have all of you forgotten the rule? There are no women on the Internet, unless tits are presented. Lilura is a man.

Sadly in this day and era, there are plenty of women on the internet, but probably not on Codex.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Have all of you forgotten the rule? There are no women on the Internet, unless tits are presented. Lilura is a man.

Sadly in this day and era, there are plenty of women on the internet, but probably not on Codex.
That explains why rest of the internet has turned into banal, dystopian shit.

On the other hand, they are mostly all contained on social media - instagram, facebook etc

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
If she has stated she doesn't like Underrail, but claims she likes Fallout, then I'd be curious to know why she doesn't like Underrail.
She's written about it on her blog but the summarized version is that it's not enough like Fallout in terms of what you spend your time doing and not deep enough for her liking in terms of tactical and strategic gameplay for what it does try to do.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...rpgs-that-are-good.117775/page-4#post-5278486
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...s-more-than-playing-them.123157/#post-5732064
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/deleted.122007/#post-5630120

In re-reading such words of wisdom on Jagged Alliance 2, I think it's a pity that we can't brofist our own posts.

As for remembering what people say (and don't say), I'm pretty big on that, too. Like Larian, for example.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Kingmaker is definitely better than IWD2.

Wrong.

It was very buggy at release but not nearly as bad as VtMB

VtMB is a bug-ridden popamole for hipsters, yet I'd still replay it over Poncefinder: Cuckmaker. In fact, I almost did replay it. But then I thought, nah, Jagged Alliance 2 deserves more coverage, so I've resumed my authoritative write-up for the GOAT, instead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom