Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Lilura's blog becomes number one BG3 info channel - 1 zillion daily visitors

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I have no idea what Roguey is. I need a citation needed picture first.
Roguey is what you would expect from someone who is knowledgeable enough about cRPGs in an obscure forum: a dude with a hard dick.
Roguey confirm?
Why are you so obsessed about him, you creep? See, guys? This is what happens. Roguey is a dude, but also happens to be delicate enough. Most grognards live alone in a basement. If you put these things together, the natural result is male posters eroticizating other male posters, at least as long as they use a female avatar and are delicated enough. That's why smaug is dying to know whether Roguey is really a dude. He wants him to be a chick. What is tricky about this creepy phenomenon is that it does not matter how many times you remember them that they are talking with other dudes. It’s like that Black Mirror’s Striking Vipers episode.
Your logic is flawed because I don’t live in a basement.

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Also, luj1 is having a seizure on how fast he’s rating my posts.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Lilura also used to rate everyone's post as shit more often as well. A sure sign of a busy life these days. Plenty of posters should be treading shit at this point. Count yourselves lucky. I think about 80% of mine were from Lilura. Of course that'll probably double with this post.
:shitposting:

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
She hasn't played Kingmaker at all, she just hates it because it isn't BG2 or her blog which are the only things she likes, because again, crazy bitch.

You seem totally needy, sis. If she does only have an audience of 4 like you say why do you totally care so much about her opinion?
Why would you think I care about her opinions? You comment is retarded, even by codex standards.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Lilura also used to rate everyone's post as shit more often as well. A sure sign of a busy life these days. Plenty of posters should be treading shit at this point. Count yourselves lucky. I think about 80% of mine were from Lilura. Of course that'll probably double with this post.
:shitposting:
There is some BG2 thread where I was posting about how it was to play with the EE version and she shit rated about 20 posts at once in some sort of Reeee rampage. I assume because I was doing for free what she does in her blog yet expects to make a living from.

Incendax

Augur
Kingmaker is definitely better than IWD2.

Wrong.
I agree with Lawntoilet. IWD2 had an amazing start and a decent ending, but absolutely shits the bed in both encounter design and story for the middle 70% of the game. Too many people have rose tinted glasses about the beginning, and forget the miserable slog that comes afterwards.

Eisenheinrich

Scholar
BG3 commentary makes me bigger, fullstop. Also results in increased viewership of my preexisting King Content. For the specific content I've targeted, only Steam outranks me or I'm no.1. Once the preexisting is employed as leverage, I have a chance to repeat that success with BG3. Since my content is ads-free, bereft of donate begging, and doesn't piggyback on, reach out to or acknowledge any authority above myself in terms of commentary, I have cause to adjust my monocle and look down my nose at those who criticize me.

This all makes no sense.

Curratum

I'm the only prominent commentator that has constructively criticized Larian already.

Having 300 regular readers on your blog, most of those attracted by your false female online persona, is not "prominent", you sad pre-op, mixed-race tranny! :D

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Drowed check the link my sig. I've posted screenshots before. https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...eadfire-or-origins.123108/page-2#post-5727657 https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...eadfire-or-origins.123108/page-5#post-5728906 https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.p...go-to-new-thread.115243/page-112#post-5731453

I'm glad I get to keep my biggest weirdo trophy.

Living in a communist nation does things to people. Like having a persona on the internet.

Hong Kong isn't communist at all. Quite a few anti-China protests going on there as I understand it. :M

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
God we really don't have a lot of things to talk about nowadays do we
Well we will get a few thing to talk about this month,it seem quite a few interesting RPGs are coming out till the end of the year. Still,nothing bad about shitposting regular topics.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Why the despair Roguey ? Those hong kongoniers sound pretty retarded to me. They live under a despotic government that sends people in to camps to learn to eat pork and drink alcohol,yet they go on with their retarded protests as if screeching on the streets of hong kong will accomplish anything. I laughed my ass of when i heard them wanting independence and democracy,as if Beijing will just put an embargo on them and let them be :roll:. Just another proof that the fucking liberals are retarded no matter the country or the race.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Why the despair Roguey ? Those hong kongoniers sound pretty retarded to me. They live under a despotic government that sends people in to camps to learn to eat pork and drink alcohol,yet they go on with their retarded protests as if screeching on the streets of hong kong will accomplish anything. I laughed my ass of when i heard them wanting independence and democracy,as if Beijing will just put an embargo on them and let them be :roll:. Just another proof that the fucking liberals are retarded no matter the country or the race.
China bad, Brit-loving honorary-western Hongkongers good
42071.jpg

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
Unironically this. Remember that Lilura left this forum not so long ago, presumably because she was busy. It's possible that she doesn't have time to actually play RPGs anymore and all the elitism is just an excuse.

Thing is, though, it isn't elitism to say that Fallout or Jagged Alliance 2 are infinitely superior to Underrail, or that Baldur's Gate is infinitely superior to current gen wannabes.

Also, if I don't have time to play RPGs, how is it that I've posted 9x BG2 write-ups and 2x Jagged Alliance 2 write-ups in the last month?
Yeah? Then where's your Swordflight Ch4 writeup? I call fake news.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Also, if I don't have time to play RPGs, how is it that I've posted 9x BG2 write-ups and 2x Jagged Alliance 2 write-ups in the last month?

Memory?

apostle hand: one of the first rules of power-blogging is to quell dissidents. That's what NMA used to do. When they stopped, look at what happened. Look at them now.

Fucking glasnost, am I right?

smaug

Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
something must be done to have lilura play and commentate on kingmaker.. any ideas?
Unless you can kill all the BG fans it ain’t going to happen, cause she has an agenda.

Barbalos

Savant
Imagine thinking writing a million posts on an internet blog and spamming the word Renaissance 50 times a day like a hyper-autist on adderall makes you an authority on anything. I can't stand the constant self-indulgent tripe and elitism from this freak. Back on the ignore list.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom