Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lionheart Help!!

dio_free

Novice
can someone please help me? I dont know if this is a glitch in the game... i have the newest version by the way.

Ive done all the quests up to nostradamus, however i cant proceed on to these because in order to trigger them u need to talk to da vinci about nostradamus. however, the first time i went to montaillou, i didnt talk to da vinci and now upon visiting he is no longer there. what can i do to be able to move on in the game. im stuck with nothing to do! thanks

Sir Hunter

Novice
Try this

Look for di vinchi {sp} on the mtn where his flying machine is or in the bar all else fails go back to barcilona talk to him there then go back to montaillou he should be there

rule

Novice
Êóðåíèå âûçûâàåò ñòàðåíèå êîæè. Â Åâðîïå ëþäè ìåíüøå êóðÿò! Èììèãðàöèÿ â åâðîïåéñêèå ñòðàíû: http://cernis.cz

obediah

Erudite
rule said:
Êóðåíèå âûçûâàåò ñòàðåíèå êîæè. Â Åâðîïå ëþäè ìåíüøå êóðÿò! Èììèãðàöèÿ â åâðîïåéñêèå ñòðàíû: http://cernis.cz

That's the most profound thing I seen on the codex all day. Get out of here you brainy show-off.

Lady Armageddona

Liturgist
Just don't pay it any attention, ban the user by IP.
Oh, and the codex should have a more secure registration form, so that spam bots like this are excluded.

As far as Lionheart goes, I am also in favour of uninstall, since the game is only somewhat good before you have to leave barselona. Outta there it is just unfinished.

Fez

Erudite
You'd really have to hate smoking to emigrate because of it.

Jed

Cipher
Sir Hunter, can you add an addendum to your signature?:

"Trample the weak, hurdle the dead, blind the reader."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom