Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Looking for isometric medieval maps

HB_NOK

Literate
Hello every one, im new at the forum.
I dont really know if this site support this type of post, i come in high velocity cuz im so bussy at my work and hobbys.

We are developing a underground MMORPG GAME.
Its about a new version of helbreath, what include monsters like diablo of diablo 2, others of diablo 1 and baldur's gates and others..

We have maps of others games too..

We are looking for isometric medieval maps.

I comed here for get help in the search of maps for the game, i found 1 so good here but none more..
I dont know if you have a special section for this shares..

Here you can see us game.. its for free and non profit.

Thanks you to all.
Sory for disturb and for my bad english.

Please let me know if you can share me something, like isometric medieval map in a bit quality.

TYTYTYTYTYTYTY

HB_NOK

Literate
I cant edit from my cellphone. I wanna say we only need the image jpg; bmp or gif we tranform it to the format we need.. thanks you!

Absinthe

Arcane
See if you can rename the thread to "Looking for isometric medieval maps." That'll do you a lot more good.

Self-Ejected

supervoid

Self-Ejected
Download Tiled, download some isometric tilesets from opengameart.org, make a map yourself and then save it as an image file. Don't count on free Baldurs Gate style maps, they take a lot of time and they have to be custom made after the level design is done.

Also, you can't use shit from Diablo and Baldurs Gate even if your game it's free and non-profit. The only acceptable cases are mods approved by IP owners and creations that can be classified as a parody.

HB_NOK

Literate
Absinthe Thanks i will try to rename it when i go home.

Super void thanks you. I will find at this resource.
I dont know where still searching.

Thanks you all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom