Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline looking to start an OSR P&P campaign in Berlin, Merkellandia

murloc_gypsy

Cipher
Are you tired of just too many feats? Does having a list of pre-determined skills on your sheet make you want to puke your guts out? Are you just sick of all the fucking fiddly bits and bonuses you get from modern variations of D&D?

Fret no more! OSR to the rescue!

To the point: I want to start a OSR p&p campaign in Berlin. I haven't decided on which system. I have DM-ed Swords & Wizardry (which is a retro-clone of OD&D with some stuff from AD&D 1e in its Complete variant) and have found it to be the easiest to DM / fun. But I have also read DCC (Dungeon Crawl Classics) and others.

What I'm looking for is for fun / gonzo / deadly fantasy adventures.

I tend to create my own material, based on existing modules and whatever fiction / media I'm consuming at the time.

It would be really cool to also just jump from cool module to cool module (there are SO MANY in the OSR).

I can also host people at my place (plenty of space and big table).

PM me

pictured: good times

DIP6tnF.png

Incantatar

Cipher
Sounds cool but too far away. There are too few people playing OSR here in Germany, so kudos on starting something.

PrettyDeadman

Hello. I live in Moscow, Russia. How can I participate in the campaign?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom