Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Loren The Amazon Princess

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
So I found a new game, its a mix of a RPG and dating simulator (like Bioware games).
Old school battle system: the core of the game, the battle system is turn based and it's extremely detailed offering lots of strategic options, but at same time easy to pick up, thanks to the user-friendly interface
Original Soundtrack: composed by Matthew Myers and performed by Cristina Vee (available in the final release)
Detailed inventory system: manage a full party of characters, equip weapons, armors and jewellery
Skills-based RPG: discover all the powerful skills of each one of the 13 recruitable characters. Each character has a unique specialization skilltree
High replayability: make choices that will have an impact in the story and the final outcome!
Lots of romance options: as either Elenor or Saren you can experience 12 unique romances, including all possible gender combinations
Epic setting: fight an army of demons, undead and other mythical creatures while collecting money and glory!
Beautiful artwork: featuring manga artwork, hand drawn backgrounds and a charming user interface and icons
Huge map and story: travel across the region of Aravorn, from snowy mountains to desolate deserts, from vampire-infested castles to lizard-infested swamps !

You can choose between two characters, of course I went for sexy elven chick.
14jorvq.jpg

During character creation you choose between two classes (fighter and thief) and give answer to several questions, your responses give you boost to your stats.
oa7p8n.jpg

Combat is similar to first two Disciples games where each side have first and second rank, melee fighters can only reach those on the first rank and only when all enemies are killed they can engage the second rank. Archers and mages can attack second rank but while first rank is active enemies only receive half damage.
nx7xpy.jpg

There are multiple dialog choices and most importantly LESBIAN ROMANCES. Who knows maybe your epic travels will lead you to island of Lesbos.
a2d7yu.jpg

I must say that I really dig the armor design of the game.
1grkav.jpg

So Codex, is this the new best game ever?

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
nowwhat.jpg

That Andy Rooney jowl guy has bigger boobs than either of those girls.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I take it that's the Mass Effect to Loren's Dragon Age.

Zboj Lamignat

Arcane
I like how the fatguy on the left is watching the redhead while unbuttoning his pants. Relationship change indeed.
I like how he has the second biggest tits in the group, with bald guy being the leader.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
So you have to choose between a faggot and some scrawny elf chick? Bah.

I'd rather play Corruption of Champions and rape minotaurs with my multi-headed dick.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
these look like they need a kickstarter to modernise them with AAA-grade professional art, i.e. from noted luminary Eroquis for example

HONK RK47

06_demoncleaner.jpg

Once the game start you'll be able to run your life in a virtual fantasy world: choose a job from the 20 different ones available, but carefully check the minimum requirements.

Each starting job will improve some of your basic character skills, giving you the possibility to unlock more advanced jobs once you have trained your character long enough.

From time to time, random events will occur and you'll also make random encounters: there are six potential partner for your character in the game, two for each one of the three races. Each partner will have his own personality and will react differently depending on which race you're playing, offering over 100 different dialogue combinations!

Can you win their hearts and maybe, one day, marry one of them?

Play with your character for 10 in-game years in which you have to do your best! The full game has 20 normal endings plus 12 special marriage endings, providing hours of gameplay and lots of replayability.

WHY CAN'T BIOWARE HAVE THIS KIND OF ROLEPLAYING COMPLEXITY

I'd rather play Corruption of Champions and rape minotaurs with my multi-headed dick.

updated arquivo de excidium

added corruption of champions to playlist

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Sounds like my cup of tea. :smug:
Where do I buy?

RK47

Patron
Eh...$30. Anyone? Anyone? :X

Thanks for bringing this to my attention sgc_meltdown
:love:

Falkner

Thread Decliner
Patron
Wasteland 2
I have Planet Stronghold. Didn't remove from inventory because it looked an alright TB game. Never played it. If someone wants to LP it, I could hook you up. Completely legally of course.

RK47

Patron
I would platonically love you forever more bro.

RK47

Patron
Yeah bro, these guys are amazing. I can't wait to try them all.

Phelot

Arcane
http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/?zx=7ee7baff3f4a07d

Screw Princess Maker, haven't you guys heard of Slave Maker?

Tentacles stalk the game world raping girls. There are several events and Endings associated with tentacles. The events usually occur near a new moon (when it's dark). The phase of the moon is shown at the top of the middle bar between the picture and the stats.
Sometimes, you'll have to Fight them. If you lose, you will get a Bad Ending.

anus_pounder

Arcane
http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/?zx=7ee7baff3f4a07d

Screw Princess Maker, haven't you guys heard of Slave Maker?

Tentacles stalk the game world raping girls. There are several events and Endings associated with tentacles. The events usually occur near a new moon (when it's dark). The phase of the moon is shown at the top of the middle bar between the picture and the stats.
Sometimes, you'll have to Fight them. If you lose, you will get a Bad Ending.

Finally. At least one person on the 'dex has some taste. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom