Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lost in the prelude (minmal spoilers)

gizmo

Novice
Hi everbody;

Very nice game after I mastered the movement.

I seem to have some trouble wiht the storyline - hope people will help, nudge, etc.

I'm supposed to locate Mayan in the Barrier?
What's with the bag of uncut gems ?
I met a sylkie Northward of Ironwood but unable to interact ?
Since I'm exposed to the rebellion will I never see the dagger?

I've met the Goddess aftr saving the druid in the forest; I basically went from Land's end to Barrier to Citadel to Ironwood and, of course, finished the deed with the nastyies in the grove...

tanks
gizmo dog

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
gizmo said:
I met a sylkie Northward of Ironwood but unable to interact ?

That's a random encounter. As far as I know, all it does is bark. :)

Since I'm exposed to the rebellion will I never see the dagger?

You can still do the dagger part. You pick that up at The Academy by talking to the museum guy there. He refers you to a guy in The Academy's library. Talk to him.

I've met the Goddess aftr saving the druid in the forest; I basically went from Land's end to Barrier to Citadel to Ironwood and, of course, finished the deed with the nastyies in the grove...

Nasty critters, those grove things.

Kyminara

Novice

Mayaa is hidden near one of the buildings in the market square. You need to turn the camera angle very low or press alt to see her.

What's with the bag of uncut gems ?

The bag of uncut gems is part of a quest. If you talked to enough people, you may have heard that uncut gems are recently very popular among the vangesh. I don't know all the details about the quest, so i can't really say any more than that.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Kyminara said:

Mayaa is hidden near one of the buildings in the market square. You need to turn the camera angle very low or press alt to see her.

The love potion lady, right? She can also be found in a house near the bars in the north part of town at night.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom