Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Kz3r0

Arcane
Imma flopping to B because treave did a trolling edit to the update choices guyse!

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Oh, oh ho ho! :lol: That's precious, if people don't flop from their C2 choices, we're really going to see the insanity hit sooner than expected.

:yeah: :troll:

Jester

Arbiter
Edit: On further thought, there might be an issue with the Fire Lord being subject to another woman that isn't God. Officially, I mean. Would have to do some creative explaining.

J: Oh yeah about that cult of yours i think it need a bit of... update? You know fire martial arts are good and all, but its not profitable enough those days. If we would have proper infrastructure for establishing metallurgy industry it still could be enough, but lack of concessions for ore mining here is problem. Fear not my friend i got a quick solution to our financial shortcomings. My wife Quilin...
V: That miao girl?
J: Yes that miao looking girl, so her father is working in... em human resources dealing branch, information management and law advisor. You would be shocked how many times they solved legal disputes. Either way was thinking that this temple could provide labour and produce fire powder related things. Explosives and something for entertainment, you know how children like laud things. Quilin and I think we could call them FIREWORKS! Think about advertisement possibilities! If we play our weiqi pieces right we not only make huge profits, we would change the way Tang see fire cult. Course there will be need of PR related changes.
V: What changes?
J: We would need proper spokesperson, gain trade concessions shouldn't be problem i know the right people to quicken the process and change of signs and banners...
V: WHAT!?
J: Yeah i know its eternal flame and so on, but Tang is profitable sales market i got connections in and they dont remember your signs fondly. So the banners must go, if we wish to gain positive brand recognition i already ordered new design...
V: What design?
J: Its One eyed serpent with burning eyes...
V: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!
J: Bros and Sisters i know what you are concerned with, still think about it the banner of the burning one-eyed serpent fluttering proudly in the breeze, surrounded by hundreds of followers of eternal flame guidance.
V: ...
J: Preservation of best parts of old ways, combined with adaptation to today world.
V: NO!
J: Come on. Old order must be dissolved into chaos to bring forth New order of thingies. Even last Fire Lord found this correct. Look at how much power it gave him in his prime.
V: I cant believe we even consider that.
J: What can go wrong with this set up? I even got Wudu cult acceptance already.
V: Wait what?
J: Nothing at all. Lets go, fire maiden is waiting. Lets not talk about business, at ceremony.

Wudu sect is pragmatic, if Jing will keep bring big profits and opportunities they should be receptive. Course as long as Jing will marry Quilin officially. Marriage isn't negotiable, only time when it happen.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Oh, oh ho ho! :lol: That's precious, if people don't flop from their C2 choices, we're really going to see the insanity hit sooner than expected.
Insanity has already set in, we will make a choice only to discover that was somethng entirely differenty, such is the power of editing trolling.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Nah, in the end I'll still count the votes made prior to the added option under B, I think.

Baltika9

Arcane
treave, just some ideas I had about this situation that I'd like to run by you:
What would it take for us to unite the Cult and Wudu into one faction and would that solve this waifu ranking problem?
Can Yunzi do something from get end to make the situation easier for the Cult to swallow? Like declare Qilin her sister-not-of-the-same-mother/blood sister as a justification for their equality.

I can't believe that our Ameshas and the Wudu leadership consider waifu wars more SRS BZNS than even our harem does.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Haha like Yunzi is going to want to help Jing's philandering ways and be considered equal to a bitch constantly in heat. Her pride won't stand for it. :M

Waifu wars are not a problem with an immediate solution, though whatever path you pick here might contribute to one in the near future.

Tribute

Arbiter
I've gotta go with Lambchop here, and that means B.

I may like Qilin better than Yunzi at this point (and as far as I'm concerned Wife 1 is Qilin and Wife 2 is either Yunzi or Cao'er depending on where Cao'er wants to be), but making that official at this point while we're still working on the legitimacy of the Fire Cult would be bad.

Why is Yunzi holy to the Fire Temple anyway?

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
A - Loyalty to Qilin, the first wife. Mitigate the disappointment of the Fire Cult by forging a new alliance.

Baltika9

Arcane
Haha like Yunzi is going to want to help Jing's philandering ways and be considered equal to a bitch constantly in heat. Her pride won't stand for it. :M
As opposed to being just a bitch, rite? +M

I'll stick with A: we can make it up to the Fire Cult (like becoming the Central Great) and the alliance with the Wudu will help us in the here and now.
Can't influence the Wudu's opinion on this from where we're standing though.

Tribute

Arbiter
Why is Yunzi holy to the Fire Temple anyway?

Good question, but the answer probably boils down to some long-winded variant of "Because".
I've been curious about that one ever since she showed up again. She was holy to the Xiongnu as the princess of their holy tribe, but the Fire Cult doesn't believe any of the same stuff her old people did.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
I've been curious about that one ever since she showed up again. She was holy to the Xiongnu as the princess of their holy tribe, but the Fire Cult doesn't believe any of the same stuff her old people did.
The Former Bacon God (aka the Fire Fag aka Ahura) took a fancy to her (fiven her high hotnes score) and invented bullshit. So I call precedent and say we can invent bullshit too +M

Tribute

Arbiter
Most of those C votes are being counted as B votes, since they're before an actual C was added into the update (they're votes for Lambchop's C, which is B).

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Flopping to B due to treave slightly altering my C choice... :negative:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex Feral

Prophet
flopping to A since treave mentioned C=B

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom