Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I'll update during the weekend if the vote is decided. Or soon, if something happens to change while I'm still online.

Sticking with A and i seriously hope treave doesnt screw us.

Oh, I prefer to hand you guys the screwdriver.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
treave said:
Oh, I prefer to hand you guys the screwdriver.
Can't we get a chainsaw instead?

I'm sure half the problems would solve themselves instantly.

RealDDc

Learned
That was just what I was about to do. I am quite sure that A is going to put us in a worse position than C would, but I sense it still a better pick than B.

So here it goes, I'll swap my vote from C to A
... you catch a lame knife in the back... game over...

Nevill

Arcane
I don't know whether I am happy that A won or that yet another tie was narrowly averted.

Either way, :bro:.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Dun dun dunn... And see Nevill? My conditional vote was ultimately useless and unnecessary. I've learned my lesson. Won't do it again. Unless it could really cause butthurt.

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
Isn't it grand, though, to have a welcoming committee of elite fighters at the ready once we resume Zhang's challenge and start visiting the sects one by one?

We'll be like royalty.
:troll:

Jester

Arbiter
With our luck we find out that certain eunuch got all books written by our master about manhandling and is dieing to check that knee forward bending technique. Dunno how its is called in china.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
With our luck we find out that certain eunuch got all books written by our master about manhandling and is dieing to check that knee forward bending technique. Dunno how its is called in china.
Break Bones in 30 days or your money back!- A beginner's guide by Zhang Jue?

TOME

Cuckmaster General
And if you hadn't overslept, you would have voted B, right?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
If you are wondering if you can find out anything from Liu Chanfeng's disciple, you can, but not as much details as you could have from Chanfeng herself.

Also, a very slight hesitation on Gao Ying's part to throw off his timing was all that you needed to flee mostly unscathed and keep the party together during the escape - you really were deadweight and slowed them down.

Last edited:

Baltika9

Arcane
So, we lost our medallion, Changfeng, Yu and our legendary sword.

Esquilax, now I know how you felt about Sphere Diplomacy. Thank fucking God we still have our Wodao.

A.

Last edited:

Tigranes

Arcane
treave can you give any slight hints about how B would have gone down? Seriously, can't believe I missed the last minute flop. It's not like a fickle young unorthodox pugilist saying HEY I LIKE SHUN TOO BRO and running away can be used as evidence to bring down the Crown Prince. Nnnnnnnnnngg. :butthurt:

B for now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom