Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Akkudakku

Arbiter
The story can become 'Zhang saw them leaving, went after them, and told me not to tell anyone. No, I don't know why he said that, poor brave soul', if Zhang goes missing. Implies Zhang may have fallen afoul of them or decided to aid in their escape later on.

But this is assuming Bai is out to get you, of course.
And he is not. Guys dont be stupidly paranoid.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Hey, now! There's nothing stupid about being paranoid. Especially with Shulgi still out there...

Rex Feral

Prophet
Rex Feral votes A1.

Codex goes non lethal because BRO-manxing.

B1 wins.

There I just summarised 10 pages of discuss.

A1>B2

That would be if all this weren't part of BJ master plan. So we should get out of here asap.

C>A1>B2

Last edited:

Tigranes

Arcane
If someone hates your guts, has exhibited clear tendencies to hate everything you do because you do it, has a set of factional and personal interests clearly at odds with yours, and to boot has exhibited a deceptive public persona, then it's not paranoia to be wary of him, it's called not being a flaming retard.

Rex Feral

Prophet
Ah, yes indeed. I cannot fail to comprehend that us fighting Zhang Manxing is all part of a plan. A plan we'd best avoid. Flopping to C. Damn is this guy lucky.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Ah, yes indeed. I cannot fail to comprehend that us fighting Zhang Manxing is all part of a plan. A plan we'd best avoid. Flopping to C. Damn is this guy lucky.
How are we supposed to outrun horses?
Also it doesnt matter if we kill Manxing we already got a reputation and we will be doing a good thing for this world. Come on!

TOME

Cuckmaster General
We have a reputation but Song doesn't. And as Tigranes pointed out, our action will reflect on her also.

I don't really understand this paranoid regarding x1. When will we be using it if not now? There really isn't an opponent we can use it against if we want to keep it a secret. Actually, I don't see zhang telling about the encounter if we beat him so we could use it now pretty safely if we want.

Last edited:

Akkudakku

Arbiter
We have a reputation but Song doesn't. And as Tigranes pointed out, our action will reflect on her also.
We are doing the killing. And from when do we care about other peoples rep? :p
Then at least go with B. If you want to act like cowards each time we have the oportunity to improve our skill then we will never improve it.

Kipeci

Arcane
Why should it reflect on her? They don't know that Zhang went out this way, since he was too retarded to tell anyone, and there are bears in the area...

Kz3r0

Arcane
The Codex roleplay a burecraut, DEVOUR SOUL.
The Codex roleplay a shrewd diplomat, LET'S KICK ASS AND TAKE NAMES.
The Codex roleplay a Kung-Fu master, LET'S PUSSY OUT OF FIGHTS AND DON?T KILL ANYONE.

TOME

Cuckmaster General
Why should it reflect on her? They don't know that Zhang went out this way, since he was too retarded to tell anyone, and there are bears in the area...

It will reflect on her if zhang disappears the same time Song does and later on his body is found. Mao will spin a story that Song killed him in order to escape or something. It'll ruin her reputation and hinder her chances to return to sect head.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
It will reflect on her if zhang disappears the same time Song does and later on his body is found. Mao will spin a story that Song killed him in order to escape or something. It'll ruin her reputation and hinder her chances to return to sect head.
Bears will eat it first

Akkudakku

Arbiter
With our luck, one of his lackeys will run away and tattle that we did something bizarre.

Besides, we really don't need any special tricks to kill this guy. We beat him pretty badly last time.
Yeah we killed people, nothing bizzare in that move on.

Yeah lets never improve our skill, we wont need its mastery at all no we wont...

Kipeci

Arcane

Will it? There's hardly a shortage of bandits, and perfectly orthodox Song doesn't have a reputation for pulling this sort of barbarity, so trust is on her side for this. Why would anyone think that she could best the great Zhang Manxing in a battle, anyway? As I understand it he's generally thought of as being a pretty powerful pugilist.

That, and the bears will be chewing on their bones, anyway. There won't be much in the way of bodies left to be found.

Kashmir Slippers

Magister
With our luck, one of his lackeys will run away and tattle that we did something bizarre.

Besides, we really don't need any special tricks to kill this guy. We beat him pretty badly last time.
Yeah we killed people, nothing bizzare in that move on.

Yeah lets never improve our skill, we wont need its mastery at all no we wont...

Because God forbid I ever be able to make a choice for my own reasons.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom