Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

TOME

Cuckmaster General
That was different because there were lots of witnesses. Now we are alone and there isn't going to be rumors unless he starts them. He won't tell everyone he lost to MTP again.

Kipeci

Arcane
Yeah, he spun it so he was holding back and Jing beat him because of cheating. If he says he was holding back here, with Lingshu on the line, he'll be viewed as an idiot. Yeah, he won't admit it when we kick his ass together with Lingshu in B.

Or he spins the tail so that it doesn't involve him holding back and Jing used some sort of surprise move on him? I don't want to bet all of the benefits from not picking the glorious C choice in the last option on whether or not this worm will mention us by name when we can safely kill him.

Moreover, leaving five corpses here is kinda dumb as it casts suspicion on the whole escape. What if Miss Song was kidnapped and the heroic Manxing dies trying to save her?

Five corpses. In the middle of some isolated woods where no one knew he was coming. Filled with scavenging bears. That, and there's nothing to stop us from putting them a bit out of the way.

That rumor should be put to rest when she pops up at the next Songfeng school she finds to check out how things are going there, anyway.

Because everyone knows Lingshu won't kill a man if she has a choice. Let's kick this clown's ass and GTFO. The dude is a joke.

I went with B over C last choice SOLELY because of the secrecy it would provide us, I'm not about to make that a wasted vote. It provides him with no way to blab on our existence, and, as you say, even if they were to be found no one would suspect she was involved.

Rex Feral

Prophet
I don't want to look bad in front of Song Linshu. I'm all for securing alliances and looking good. That takes priority to glorious murder.

Baltika9

Arcane
Who? Cao'er and Qilin were about ready to tear him apart outside Turfan. He can have fun getting past our Ameshas for Yunzi (Rob wilk castrate him with a kick) and Lingshu is a badass fighter all by herself.
This shitstain isn't worth the relationship hit with Lingshu and the suspicions five corpses on the day of the bride's disappearance did it. Who the fuck would buy the "lol, bears did it!" story?

Anabanana

Augur
This man needs to die, but we shouldn't drag Song Lingshu into this. If we want to have any chance at all of getting her back into the position of sect head, her reputation needs to be perfect.

Though come to think of it, if we let Zhang Manxing live, everyone's going to know that she's fraternizing with the disciple of the Southern Maniac anyway, though that seems pretty acceptable compared to the suspicious death of someone who's apparently well-regarded in the jianghu.

Sunnmøring

Novice
:retarded::retarded::retarded:

Why didn't we go with C? The Brown Wedding would have been magnificent and it lost to running away?

And now that we have run away, so many of us want to let that creep go back and just tell on us so that we missed it for no reason?

A1 > A2, and I want to register that this is a great :decline: of Codex.

Kipeci

Arcane
I don't want to look bad in front of Song Linshu. I'm all for securing alliances and looking good. That takes priority to glorious murder.

Why? She's not a girl we have plans to incorporate into our harem, and we know she'll get over this. She won't be happy about it, sure, but letting these guys mention us will screw up our plans to search for the manuals, and all the bloodshed tied up in that really outweighs one girl's feelings.

Who? Cao'er and Qilin were about ready to tear him apart outside Turfan. He can have fun getting past our Ameshas for Yunzi (Rob wilk castrate him with a kick) and Lingshu is a badass fighter all by herself.
This shitstain isn't worth the relationship hit with Lingshu and the suspicions five corpses on the day of the bride's disappearance did it. Who the fuck would buy the "lol, bears did it!" story?

He was trying to gangrape them in public with his friends, that he was about to get super-murdered for it is irrelevant when we know he'll do it again against people who perhaps aren't strong enough to fight back-- that, and even strong people can be caught in a moment of weakness that's all he might need. Remember how he would've gotten Cao'er stabbed by the Tibetans? And it's not just him, if he ties us back to this then that screws over our plan to keep this secret, which will massively interfere in collecting the manuals. That he's also a stain on the underwear of humanity just gives us even more incentive to get rid of him. Any drop in relations this causes is temporary at best.

Now, this just may be me, but if you find this guy's mangled remains in the forest are you going to blame the bear that was chewing on him or the orthodox girl with the perfect reputation who left a while back to go tour other schools of Songfeng?

Baltika9

Arcane
Now, this just may be me, but if you find this guy's mangled remains in the forest are you going to blame the bear that was chewing on him or the orthodox girl with the perfect reputation who left a while back to go tour other schools of Songfeng?
So, what you're saying is that a fighter of BJ's level and mastery (we know he sucks, but the dude is regarded BJ's equal) got pwned and killed by lolbears?

Kipeci

Arcane
Or bandits. Or any number of people who hated him, which must be a decent amount. Enemies of his influential relatives, etc., there are a lot of suspects beyond innocent and righteous Song.

Tigranes

Arcane
Maybe put on an act ourselves. Emo-cry YOU TRIED TO RAPE MY WIFE and kill him with shouwang claws, and song will think, regrettable but understandable accident...

Rex Feral

Prophet
So, what you're saying is that a fighter of BJ's level and mastery (we know he sucks, but the dude is regarded BJ's equal) got pwned and killed by lolbears?

Yeah, everyone knows how dangerous the bears here are. They drop down from pine trees and catch you off guard.

I can already imagine them:

yh.jpg

a cut of domestic sheep prime

That was different because there were lots of witnesses. Now we are alone and there isn't going to be rumors unless he starts them. He won't tell everyone he lost to MTP again.
:lol: It will just be, "Yeah, I saw MTP running away with Miss Song. I tried to catch up to him, but he used some trick and got away, so I didn't fight him!" *bruises all over his body and missing both ears now*

Seriously, bros, this chick is NOT into murder. She's an idealist. We're making a huge mistake with A.

(And here I'm usually the one calling for blood! :retarded:)

edit: Yeah, I'll add that if we're gonna use the technique, we should go ahead and pop his skull like a grape and all that...

Last edited by a moderator:

Akkudakku

Arbiter
:lol: It will just be, "Yeah, I saw MTP running away with Miss Song. I tried to catch up to him, but he used some trick and got away, so I didn't fight him!" *bruises all over his body and missing both ears now*

Seriously, bros, this chick is NOT into murder. She's an idealist. We're making a huge mistake with A.

(And here I'm usually the one calling for blood! :retarded:)

edit: Yeah, I'll add that if we're gonna use the technique, we should go ahead and pop his skull like a grape and all that...
Not a harem candidate, why do you care. We have this rapist bastard where we want him. Lets kill him, you guys already let him walk away once and it was only problems...

Who Song? She is most definitely a harem candidate. Qilin just needs to train her a bit...

I think it's risky. I don't like the idea of doing Bai's laundry, if he sent him to die, and if it's a trap - ala "Jing! What have yo done! I just sent him for you to rough him up a bit! Song, come with me. You have no place with this brute."...

edit: Besides, this guy is a lightweight. He couldn't rape Cao'er or Qilin and he can't rape Song.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
edit: Besides, this guy is a lightweight. He couldn't rape Cao'er or Qilin and he can't rape Song.
Depends how many friends he takes along for the rape... ride.

I'm certain Bai didn't follow because he wants to play politics when the rejection letter is read.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom