Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

Discussion in 'Choose Your Own Adventure Land' started by treave, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Baltika9 Arcane

Baltika9
    But isn't she a spoiled daddy's girl? Just give her implants.

^ Top  
  2. Lambchop19 Arcane Zionist Agent Literally Hitler Batshit Crazy

Lambchop19
    our harem has a place for wings of all sizes.

...besides, there is always wing enlargement surgery. :M

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  3. Azira Arcane Patron

Azira
    Codex 2012
    We'll develop spells for that, no worries.
    Now, let's go catch that commander so we can give her wings too! :salute:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Elfberserker Liturgist

Elfberserker
    Forget implants. We are first class mage and if we have to resort wing problems with implants, then we might as well as retire and enjoy celibacy.
    Decline codex, thinking about using implants when we have fucking magic at our disposable,
    :decline:

Man, Azira is only one here, who has any common sense left anymore.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    Hm. Wasn't that the goal of the deceased Demon Lord Kimaris and his experiments? To turn all human girls into demon ones and give them wings (and tails! can't forget tails!)? He only wanted them to soar in the skies and ride the wind... he wanted the best for humanity.

What a great misunderstood soul he was! :negative:

We will see his legacy to fruition even if we had to repopulate the planet with our descendants!

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    ^ Top  
  6. TOME Cuckmaster General

TOME
    Nevill's argument made to convinced to vote B, but then Smashing Axe posted that video and I'm back to being conflicted between A and B.

^ Top  
  7. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    Which is interesting in itself, considering that Smashing Axe is voting for B and I vote for C. :lol:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. Elfberserker Liturgist

Elfberserker
    I can't help, but feel that we are in crossroad here that defines priority targets in future updates.

Indeed it's great titties vs Zhang Jue method crossroad in which we decide do we chase now and forever tittes or Zhang Jue principles at expensive of each other. Truly we perhaps face most difficult decicions in the whole LP.
    So, I guess it's choice between Teaching YOLO to kids or YOLOING towards those magnify wonder titties.

^ Top  
  9. TOME Cuckmaster General

TOME
    You are voting to run away and save the kids, aren't you? I want also to save the kids, but in Zhang Jue way. If they can't survive the battle, they aren't worth saving. But I also want them titties so I'm conflicted.

Seeing how A has only a few votes, I go ahead and join the winning team. B.

^ Top  
  10. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    Well, that, too, though I am about 70% confident that we would be able to protect them since the enemies do not arrive all together but a few at a time, and we are a much bigger threat.

It's mostly that I am not sure what we are fighting for here, having completed our mission and put at a serious disadvantage. It would be one thing to kill them all with a few spells, but fighting all of them might prove dangerous to us.

Still, they have lost their commander, so maybe they won't be able to act as efficiently as they otherwise could. Maybe once they see a couple dozens of their comrades dead, they will flee, as I can't imagine there is much point in fighting for them either now that their quarry has fled.

^ Top  
  11. Azira Arcane Patron

Azira
    Codex 2012
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if the B choice actually winds up killing the kids? I mean, the priority target (Erdrick) is keeping close to the twins, whom he cannot communicate with, endangering them by his presence. If he charged ahead, he would attract the attention away from the twins, same as if he runs from the field.

I actually hope the twins die in option B. It would be magnificent :troll: from treave.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  12. Smashing Axe Arcane Patron

Smashing Axe
    Divinity: Original Sin
    If they die then they obviously didn't deserve to live.

Also with B level agility, I think we're good protecting them from a lance or two.

^ Top  
  13. lightbane Arcane

lightbane
    That's what I thought about B, unless Erdrick attempts to slowly retreat back to the forest instead of standing still like a retard and let himself be surrounded. In any case, it seems that the Kodex's Kritical Konsensus has decided that B is the most favorable outcome, so soon we'll learn the consequences of said choice.

^ Top  
  14. Kz3r0 Arcane

Kz3r0
    Actually is the most likely outcome barring Rin making a sudden entrance.

^ Top  
  15. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    They are not acting like a group:
    Which means we probably get to drop a fair number of them before they start taking us seriously.

And they also have their commander to protect and evacuate, too.

^ Top  
  16. archaen Arbiter Patron

archaen
    B

I kind of like B as it allows us to whittle down their forces and stay in sight of their main force so we can react if Rin is still around and needs help in her naked state. If we have to save her in martial combat, her one competency, the tail hurt will be epic. Plus we get to see how our new form does in combat. Without their magic weapons I doubt they can even hurt a B physical protection and that is if they can even hit a B agility. Kids may die. Hopefully the brother so our loli can swear vengeance and enroll in our service to become strong enough to take over the Barzam Ecclesiocracy and rule in our stead. We just need a spell that can keep her from aging so she never loses her loliness.

^ Top  
  17. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    :hmmm:

Cryodyne? Mieren could use some company.
    Tally (open)
    Kz3r0 C
    Azira A
    Nevill C>B
    Esquilax B
    Rex Feral B>A
    Elfberserker B
    Kipeci A
    Baltika9 B
    Jester B
    Absinthe C>B
    Storyfag B
    ScubaV B
    lightbane C
    Lambchop19 A>B
    Smashing Axe B>A
    Grimgravy C>B
    TOME B
    archaen B
    Greyviper B

A - 3 (2)
    B - 11 (12)
    C - 5

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    ^ Top  
  18. archaen Arbiter Patron

archaen
    I was actually thinking more like we replicate the demon lords tech and feed people slivers of our hearts to make carnage cherubs.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. Jester Arbiter

Jester
    Push up armour?
    :M

^ Top  
  20. GreyViper Arbiter

GreyViper
    Something like this?[​IMG]

Also B, trial by fire and so on.

^ Top  
  21. lightbane Arcane

lightbane
    :roll:

So much for the Codex saying Erd is a lecherous, lazy but intelligent character, and yet option B is invariably taking over. Standing around and defending himself against 70+ angry, armed and armoured opponents instead of retreating doesn't sound too smart, no matter the circumstances. Also, he's supposed to be a wizard-type character, not Berserk's Guts.

Hopefully Rin will come to our rescue before it is too late.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  22. Lambchop19 Arcane Zionist Agent Literally Hitler Batshit Crazy

Lambchop19
    In fairness, I think it has more to do with no one wanting to leave the brats behind to be killed and/or worse.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  23. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    I thought we are taking them with us in C?

This CYOA does run on anime/JRPG rules, which makes it possible for one superhero to fight an army.

Of course, we are not exactly the type of hero that is best equipped to deal with this particular situation...

^ Top  
  24. Lambchop19 Arcane Zionist Agent Literally Hitler Batshit Crazy

Lambchop19
    C is so beta and everyone will be disgusted with us. Rin will hate us for not massacring the enemy. The kids will hate us for not avenging their dad. Stories of our cowardice will spread through the land. The Barzamites will think we are weak and harass us at every turn from then on using antimagic spells...
    Actually, the fact that we just killed a guy in such a flashy way means that we are the type of character that can deal with this situation - as far as anime logic is concerned anyway. Besides, the enemy might flee in terror once our disguise comes off...

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  25. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    Truants weren't asked. :M

Seriously, we should spank her for this.

Yeah, no. A mage with no armor and no spells should not take on an army if he is sane.

He could do it nonetheless, and might even win, if the conditions are right, but under no circumstances he should turn this into a habit and take his survival for granted, which is what I meant by not being 'that type of hero'.

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)