Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
C>B We never seem to retreat when we should. Run away! Run Away!

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
If they retreat, they can outrun us on their horses and I'm not too keen on blasting through the sky on electric wings all the way to Bazram at the moment. I dunno, on the one hand I'm paranoid because of Rin, on the other, getting into a fight with seventy soldiers and mages isn't smart, and we already have what we came for.
I missed that.

Yeah, I think you are a bit paranoid. They can't outrun a Thunder Dragon, and they won't make it to Barzam if we put our mind to it, which we might if they have captured Rin.

But frankly, I think that capturing her should be impossible for the group of this size. We are talking a girl who tried to fight us with nothing but her claw and shook the strongest protective spell we knew about with her bare feet. I think we would have felt a few earthquakes by now and there would have been far less people standing.

By the way... if we are afraid that the Magic Canceller disrupts her shadowform, and her armor and axe have dissipated... what does that say about her clothes, seeing how she refused to wear goblin rags?
You are wearing scraps of rough goblin cloth sewn together to fit your size. The princess has a nice, elegant black dress made from her wings of shadow, befitting that of demonic royalty.
Maybe she is just shy because she is naked again. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
Hm. Did we at any point check out her real wing size?
She turns on her heel and stomps off, her large, black wings flapping unhappily as she does so.
Or did we only see the padded out edition?

Now's our chance!

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
We should help her deal with her insecurities just as she helps us deal with our closeted lifestyle. An eye for an eye, er, I mean, a courtesy for a courtesy. There should be no secrets between the partners, right? :M

Nevill

Arcane
Is that her worry, or ours?

We have wings big enough for us both. Besides, she still has the advantage over the human girls who have no wings at all.

All bets are off once we meet the Carnage Dove, though. :M

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Forget implants. We are first class mage and if we have to resort wing problems with implants, then we might as well as retire and enjoy celibacy.
Decline codex, thinking about using implants when we have fucking magic at our disposable,
:decline:

Man, Azira is only one here, who has any common sense left anymore.

Nevill

Arcane
Hm. Wasn't that the goal of the deceased Demon Lord Kimaris and his experiments? To turn all human girls into demon ones and give them wings (and tails! can't forget tails!)? He only wanted them to soar in the skies and ride the wind... he wanted the best for humanity.

What a great misunderstood soul he was! :negative:

We will see his legacy to fruition even if we had to repopulate the planet with our descendants!

TOME

Cuckmaster General
Nevill's argument made to convinced to vote B, but then Smashing Axe posted that video and I'm back to being conflicted between A and B.

Nevill

Arcane
Nevill's argument made to convinced to vote B, but then Smashing Axe posted that video and I'm back to being conflicted between A and B.
Which is interesting in itself, considering that Smashing Axe is voting for B and I vote for C. :lol:

Elfberserker

Liturgist
I can't help, but feel that we are in crossroad here that defines priority targets in future updates.

Indeed it's great titties vs Zhang Jue method crossroad in which we decide do we chase now and forever tittes or Zhang Jue principles at expensive of each other. Truly we perhaps face most difficult decicions in the whole LP.
So, I guess it's choice between Teaching YOLO to kids or YOLOING towards those magnify wonder titties.

TOME

Cuckmaster General
You are voting to run away and save the kids, aren't you? I want also to save the kids, but in Zhang Jue way. If they can't survive the battle, they aren't worth saving. But I also want them titties so I'm conflicted.

Seeing how A has only a few votes, I go ahead and join the winning team. B.

Nevill

Arcane
You are voting to run away and save the kids, aren't you?
Well, that, too, though I am about 70% confident that we would be able to protect them since the enemies do not arrive all together but a few at a time, and we are a much bigger threat.

It's mostly that I am not sure what we are fighting for here, having completed our mission and put at a serious disadvantage. It would be one thing to kill them all with a few spells, but fighting all of them might prove dangerous to us.

Still, they have lost their commander, so maybe they won't be able to act as efficiently as they otherwise could. Maybe once they see a couple dozens of their comrades dead, they will flee, as I can't imagine there is much point in fighting for them either now that their quarry has fled.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the B choice actually winds up killing the kids? I mean, the priority target (Erdrick) is keeping close to the twins, whom he cannot communicate with, endangering them by his presence. If he charged ahead, he would attract the attention away from the twins, same as if he runs from the field.

I actually hope the twins die in option B. It would be magnificent :troll: from treave.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the B choice actually winds up killing the kids? I mean, the priority target (Erdrick) is keeping close to the twins, whom he cannot communicate with, endangering them by his presence. If he charged ahead, he would attract the attention away from the twins, same as if he runs from the field.

I actually hope the twins die in option B. It would be magnificent :troll: from treave.
If they die then they obviously didn't deserve to live.

Also with B level agility, I think we're good protecting them from a lance or two.

lightbane

Arcane

That's what I thought about B, unless Erdrick attempts to slowly retreat back to the forest instead of standing still like a retard and let himself be surrounded. In any case, it seems that the Kodex's Kritical Konsensus has decided that B is the most favorable outcome, so soon we'll learn the consequences of said choice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom