Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

Kz3r0

Arcane
I actually hope the twins die in option B. It would be magnificent :troll: from treave.
Actually is the most likely outcome barring Rin making a sudden entrance.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
That's what I thought about B, unless Erdrick attempts to slowly retreat back to the forest instead of standing still like a retard and let himself be surrounded.
They are not acting like a group:
The man’s comrades are coming. They are not arriving all at once; their former discipline has wavered, perhaps thinking that they have already won.
Which means we probably get to drop a fair number of them before they start taking us seriously.

And they also have their commander to protect and evacuate, too.

archaen

Cipher
Patron
B

I kind of like B as it allows us to whittle down their forces and stay in sight of their main force so we can react if Rin is still around and needs help in her naked state. If we have to save her in martial combat, her one competency, the tail hurt will be epic. Plus we get to see how our new form does in combat. Without their magic weapons I doubt they can even hurt a B physical protection and that is if they can even hit a B agility. Kids may die. Hopefully the brother so our loli can swear vengeance and enroll in our service to become strong enough to take over the Barzam Ecclesiocracy and rule in our stead. We just need a spell that can keep her from aging so she never loses her loliness.

Nevill

Arcane
We just need a spell that can keep her from aging so she never loses her loliness.
:hmmm:

Cryodyne? Mieren could use some company.
Kz3r0 C
Azira A
Nevill C>B
Esquilax B
Rex Feral B>A
Elfberserker B
Kipeci A
Baltika9 B
Jester B
Absinthe C>B
Storyfag B
ScubaV B
lightbane C
Lambchop19 A>B
Smashing Axe B>A
Grimgravy C>B
TOME B
archaen B
Greyviper B

A - 3 (2)
B - 11 (12)
C - 5

Last edited:

GreyViper

Prophet
Jester said:
"you can tell that she doesn’t look half bad."
That doesn't sound like 11/10 titties. Maybe 6-7/10.
treave said:
You can't tell accurately because of the armor, but the commander looks like the sort to be more well endowed than Rin.
:M
Something like this?
yuusha-kara-wa-nigerarenai-6-noscale.jpg

Also B, trial by fire and so on.

lightbane

Arcane
:roll:

So much for the Codex saying Erd is a lecherous, lazy but intelligent character, and yet option B is invariably taking over. Standing around and defending himself against 70+ angry, armed and armoured opponents instead of retreating doesn't sound too smart, no matter the circumstances. Also, he's supposed to be a wizard-type character, not Berserk's Guts.

Hopefully Rin will come to our rescue before it is too late.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

So much for the Codex saying Erd is a lecherous, lazy but intelligent character, and yet option B is invariably taking over.
In fairness, I think it has more to do with no one wanting to leave the brats behind to be killed and/or worse.

Nevill

Arcane
In fairness, I think it has more to do with no one wanting to leave the brats behind to be killed and/or worse.
I thought we are taking them with us in C?

Standing around and defending himself against 70+ angry, armed and armoured opponents instead of retreating doesn't sound too smart, no matter the circumstances.
This CYOA does run on anime/JRPG rules, which makes it possible for one superhero to fight an army.

Of course, we are not exactly the type of hero that is best equipped to deal with this particular situation...

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I thought we are taking them with us in C?
C is so beta and everyone will be disgusted with us. Rin will hate us for not massacring the enemy. The kids will hate us for not avenging their dad. Stories of our cowardice will spread through the land. The Barzamites will think we are weak and harass us at every turn from then on using antimagic spells...
This CYOA does run on anime/JRPG rules, which makes it possible for one superhero to fight an army.

Of course, we are not exactly the type of hero that is best equipped to deal with this particular situation...
Actually, the fact that we just killed a guy in such a flashy way means that we are the type of character that can deal with this situation - as far as anime logic is concerned anyway. Besides, the enemy might flee in terror once our disguise comes off...

Nevill

Arcane
Rin will hate us for not massacring the enemy.
Truants weren't asked. :M

Seriously, we should spank her for this.

Actually, the fact that we just killed a guy in such a flashy way means that we are the type of character that can deal with this situation.
Yeah, no. A mage with no armor and no spells should not take on an army if he is sane.

He could do it nonetheless, and might even win, if the conditions are right, but under no circumstances he should turn this into a habit and take his survival for granted, which is what I meant by not being 'that type of hero'.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
The letch in me cries out against not choosing option A here. Seriously guys, why no love for +1 titties?

It's the +1 titties option, you gotta vote for this! :M

Nevill

Arcane
It's simple math. +1 titties -1 titties is zero.

Titties only need to be pursued if they do not lose us other titties. :M

Elfberserker

Liturgist
I dunno man.
It's true that loli has growth potential, but I doubt that she reaches the rin and commander level.

those marvelious wobbling perky milkbags are in great level, while loli might grow to perhaps to what? A midling level.

as far titty size goes I go for safe megacorps side, while you play with kickstarter project
:M

Nevill

Arcane
while loli might grow to perhaps to what?
That's the intrigue, isn't it? You'll never know until you see for yourself!

Mystery is one of the more attractive qualities in women!

as far titty size goes I go for safe megacorps side, while you play with kickstarter project
AAA projects are popamole, small studios is where it's at. :obviously:

It's Fallout 4 vs Shadowrun all over again. Sure the latter started middling, but it blossomed beautifully. :hug:

Esquilax

Arcane
I'm not convinced the 14 year old girl has titties worth pursuing, Nevill ...

They aren't, in fact I find the loli angle kinda gross and would prefer we keep it somewhat normal with our apprentices. I just like the idea of training people and developing talent. Having an apprentice seems like fun and it's something we haven't really explored in these LP's.

Baltika9

Arcane
Erdrick is a lot like Big Wang Zhengchong, minus the carnage pigeon thing. We will be a glorious teacher.
:salute:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Also, he's supposed to be a wizard-type character.

He started off as a wizard, but then multi-classed into the Hero job, which is equally good at both swords and sorcery. Preferring spells to do his work (more efficient than hitting things with a sword) doesn't mean he has to be your garden variety wizard that crumples when someone as much as sneezes at them while they don't have a shield up.

Kipeci

Arcane
Apprentices are far too much effort to bother with. Gigadyne is a skill that should die out when we push it to FULL POWER and turn the whole world to lightning instead of dying of old age or something.

Last edited:

Kayerts

Arcane
Theologians and philosophers have long debated whether treave can create a female character so unbangable that the Codex doesn't still want to fuck her. Previous efforts have included:

* a disembodied head stuck in a jar (failed)
* ...who later turned into a sword (failed)
* the ghost of a girl we killed (failed)
* some B who turned out to be Shulgi in disguise (failed)
* Schroedinger's chick (50% chance of being a dude until after the decision to have sex with her was made), who was also our greatest rival at the time (failed)
* a dormant necrophile (failed)
* a literal book with a young girl's voice (failed)
* the daughter of a demon lord, for whom we would have to betray all humanity and make a clearly suicidal gesture in order to even have a chance of banging (failed)

It seems that the current fiercest debate is between some possible-woman we haven't actually talked to or seen outside of armor, with whom our sole interaction was the part where we just permanently maimed her, or a 14-year-old who we just saved from murderrape.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom