Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
nice change, now you can spot retards who pay for codex with ease.

I donated $5 and told DarkUnderlord to keep up the good work, and that was before I even saw your post!

Swigen

Arbiter
I buy a pack of smokes everyday, a 30 pack of beer every 3 days and I subscribe to either Ultimate Surrender, Reality Kings or House of Gord every month and I still can’t be arsed to donate $5 to teh codex!

aris

Arcane
Subscribing to the codex is like subscribing to get fucked in the ass. You can do it, but all you will be left with is butthurt.

Swigen

Arbiter
No, for real though? I was so intrigued by Fluent ’s thread about Tides of Numenera, I just bought it off the PlayStation store for $49.99. Waiting for it to download now, hope it’s good.

Mark Richard

Arcane
honestly everyone should pay
you are paying to the fucking grocery store ?every single week? you can pay for the goddamn codex :hahano:
My posts are of such high quality that I feel the Codex should be the one paying me.

In any case, giving me intangible form hasn't diminished my power, but increased it tenfold. Unburdened by cumbersome identity, I'm free to strike from the shadows, knowing everything about my opponents while they know nothing of me. In the land of the nameless, the named man is dog food!

Last edited:

Swigen

Arbiter
Ultimate Surrender
They are still alive?

No! They got all gross girls and then said they would only have new shoots for Summer Vengeance Tournament! I don’t think they even did that this year. Ariel X took off and started her own mixed sex wrestling site and that sucks ass too. The other good models just post shit on clips4sale.

ItsChon

Resident Zoomer
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I donated to give Steve a kidney, the Codex benefits were just a side thing. I've given more than five dollars to homeless people I've seen on the street, all these people acting like it's a big deal are either Jews or 12. It's especially funny considering most of the Codex actually buy most of the games they play.

Morkar Left

In time when realizing its shrewd-savvy-greatness, people will note of the influence of the Prestigious RPG Codex and the gathered data along with with the likes of the marketing research from Google and Facebook.
Although the Codex's data could be used as a tool for the betterment of mankind, not just hocking junk to suckers.

No wonder the internet marketing gets worse...

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
French+Revolution.jpg

so this is how it feels

viva la revolution

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom