Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

Wunderbar

Arcane
Patron buttons are available for patrons only. By unchecking "patron status" you stop being patrons.

:littlemissfun:

Aemar

Arcane
October 12-19: only those with Shitposter tags will get to retain their name and avatar
October 19-26: the Fanboy! ones

There are enough tags to keep the Codex entertained at least til the end of the year.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
if you do that you lose access to your buttons, even if you re-enable it

Infinitron

You're wrong, I just tried it, if you switch back to patron tag, there's a time lag of 20 to 30 minutes until your full buttons are back

then explain to me how there were people who had their avatars displayed, no patron tag and yet were handing out patron buttons seconds after posting with an avatar?

they also happened to be members of a well known cabal

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Well I just had half my buttons taken, I'm assuming because I removed the Patron tag, even though the tag was never necessary before for having access to all the buttons (including just a few minutes ago). This bullshit just won't end, oh my fucking god.

mondblut

Arcane
Well I just had half my buttons taken, I'm assuming because I removed the Patron tag, even though the tag was never necessary before for having access to all the buttons (including just a few minutes ago). This bullshit just won't end, oh my fucking god.

Straight men go to great lengths to remove these retarded buttons with adblock, and you are complaining when someone did the job for you for free?

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth

it goes deeper than that.. some say if you put patron back on you can use them.. but that isn't the case, meanwhile i have evidence of people rating my posts w/ patron buttons while posting a minute before showing their avatar and not having patron equipped.

and yet Infinitron says everything is working fine, yet glosses over this discrepancy. very curious.

very curious indeed

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
October 12-19: only those with Shitposter tags will get to retain their name and avatar

There are enough tags to keep the Codex entertained at least til the end of the year.
on October 15, a member must prove if they have bought Disco Elysium, if no they lose avatar and buttons. That will separate the plebs that have shit taste and cultured people who appreciate creativr innovation.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
To anyone out there in power: I know you are rebuilding and taking us into a new era ... one thing I am sad to see is that a lot of Developer-tag people are still faceless. I think they should get a restoration priority. That is all.

Reinhardt

Arcane

on October 15, a member must prove if they have bought Disco Elysium, if no they lose avatar and buttons. That will separate the plebs that have shit taste and cultured people who appreciate creativr innovation.
Why should i care about some walking simulator?

mogwaimon

Magister

but...but...i'm too broke to afford Disco Elysium. I already lost my grandmother and two brothers to the Kommie Kodex eKonomy and my grandfather has taken ill, I can't spare 40 marks on the 15th!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom