Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Make avatars unique to posters to avoid confusion

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
There's an easy way for you guys to make DU stop with all the bullshit, just PM him with your demands, desecrate his profile, open new threads in Site feedback constantly and he will eventually have to give in

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
i got me
button.png
back!

Delterius

Arcane
October 12-19: only those with Shitposter tags will get to retain their name and avatar
October 19-26: the Fanboy! ones

There are enough tags to keep the Codex entertained at least til the end of the year.
on October 15, a member must prove if they have bought Disco Elysium, if no they lose avatar and buttons. That will separate the plebs that have shit taste and cultured people who appreciate creativr innovation.
but...but...i'm too broke to afford Disco Elysium. I already lost my grandmother and two brothers to the Kommie Kodex eKonomy and my grandfather has taken ill, I can't spare 40 marks on the 15th!
399EEBF0297994C2E08430868D5B6626897F54CF

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
October 12-19: only those with Shitposter tags will get to retain their name and avatar
October 19-26: the Fanboy! ones

There are enough tags to keep the Codex entertained at least til the end of the year.
on October 15, a member must prove if they have bought Disco Elysium, if no they lose avatar and buttons. That will separate the plebs that have shit taste and cultured people who appreciate creativr innovation.
but...but...i'm too broke to afford Disco Elysium. I already lost my grandmother and two brothers to the Kommie Kodex eKonomy and my grandfather has taken ill, I can't spare 40 marks on the 15th!
399EEBF0297994C2E08430868D5B6626897F54CF
:negative:

ᴬˡᴵᴱⁿ ˢʰᵃᴾᴱˢᴴᶦᶠᵀᴱᴿˢ ᵃᴿᵉ ᴺᵒᵂ ᵃᴸᴸᴵᴱᴰ ʷᶦᵗᴴ ᶦⁿᶠᶦⁿᶦᵀʳᵒⁿ.

unknown.png

tHeSE FOreIgn ENtITies have aGReeD To beCoME THE shocK TRoOPs thAT wILl oust DARk UNDerlord In A surgICAl AsSaSSinATIoN

geT oUt WHilE yOu stiLl Have A CHaNce!

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
THE ANCIENT CORRUPTION WAS AGAIN CONTAINED.

TO DO MORE WOULD HAVE UPSET THE BALANCE, BUT WE KNEW TO REMAIN EVER VIGILANT LEST IT RESURFACE.

NEITHER THE CODEX NOR THE WATCH COULD BE TRUSTED NOT TO MEDDLE. -- RPG Annals

there's some piece of shit out there in the wilds of this forum using my avatar. now that some time has passed and we're able to look back on this bygone era through the lenses of logic and reason, I think we can all safely look back at the argument put forth by the OP and say

"he was right, fuck that guy who is using my avatar"

Citizen

there's some piece of shit out there in the wilds of this forum using my avatar. now that some time has passed and we're able to look back on this bygone era through the lenses of logic and reason, I think we can all safely look back at the argument put forth by the OP and say

Aww shieeeet, here we go again. Say goodbye to your precious avatards for another month bros

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

truly un-bear-able

Vatnik Wumao
The avatars of the Codexian nation must remain in public ownership.

What'll be next, signature faggotry with people making those matching image thingy things for their avy like back in the day?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom