Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Malware Ahead!

Ion Prothon II

Liturgist
IM DRINK KIE FUCK AND THERS NO GD BUT FUCK TIHOS SHIT

Happy neqw yaer rpbhvodex!!!!!!!

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Well, for me getting drunk has a much larger effect on my motorics than on my mind. I stumble around and shit but can still speak normally, and type normally.

Ion Prothon II

Liturgist
Well, for me getting drunk has a much larger effect on my motorics than on my mind. I stumble around and shit but can still speak normally, and type normally.
You drqynk NIT ENOUGH yhen!
And t8I jsyt type fron othetr keyborad than sual,, that s the only reasob!x D xD

Seerix

Arbiter
Funny, I seem to be unable to get so drunk as to not remember beside one event:

I drank two containers of cheap wine I managed to get for free few weeks earlier and then I proceed to murder every branch of every tree and a bush I found on my street and upon returning to my house I jumped a little to high during my ascend on stairs and smashed my head on the ceiling that was there.

I felll really hard on the ground and my only thought was "Holy shit, I didn't get brain damage!" :lol: I went back to house crying and laughing at the same time and after cleaning myself up I went to sleep.

When I woke up I discovered I had different clothes on and there was no mess on the floor I left before going to sleep so... wtf? So, I decided to clean up house in my drunken sleep? @_@

Seerix

Arbiter
Happy new year for everybody. For the Codex to be even more awesome than it is. For even more newfags to join in and bring more decline. And for me to get rich and become a Codex patron. That's my secret wish ;_;

Project: Eternity
Happy new year, fellow nerds; I look forward to disappointment after disappointment at how terrible our backed Kickstarter projects turn out to be in 2013!

:troll:

EG

Nullified
Aw, if only I drank precious booze maybe I could be part of the well-wishing. :(

Angthoron

Arcane
Interesting. I am getting warnings on my home PC, but at work it's all-clear. Could be THE COOKIES.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Not surprising that I get most of these alerts exclusively in GD.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom