Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Many Shoot don't work

Vecho

Literate
As far as my understanding of the description of Many Shoot go, I can move and spend one standard action in shooting twice. I did dis-select the Rapid Shoot before trying Many shoot, but I still got one shoot.

Any explanation?

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Just tested and it worked fine. It requires that you attack using a Standard Action rather than a Full Attack. It should automatically be the case if you move first (using a Move Action, not 5' step) and attack. Otherwise you have to manually select 'Single Attack' from the radial menu.

manyshot.jpg

Endarire

Scholar
ToEE is spiffy. Get the Co8 New Content mod and Temple+ at least.

Vecho

Literate
Just tested and it worked fine. It requires that you attack using a Standard Action rather than a Full Attack. It should automatically be the case if you move first (using a Move Action, not 5' step) and attack. Otherwise you have to manually select 'Single Attack' from the radial menu.

View attachment 8785
Weird. I didn't work in my case. I tried it again today.
Did you need my save?

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015

View attachment 8785
Weird. I didn't work in my case. I tried it again today.
Did you need my save?
Before you do, just to be sure, you did enable the manyshot option in the radial menu right?
If so then yeah send me the save.

Vecho

Literate
It did work. I just failed to notice it is only one arrow with double damage.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom