Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Mass Effect 3 Info Package

Ludo

Educated
sgc_meltdown said:

:lol:
Best keep ol' Liberal away from that one. :M

turul

Augur
After DA 2 and all this ME 3 priorities, it's really hard to see Bioware as a game making company. They should really just quit it and start making soap operas and reality shows for cable TV so there will be something for the Jerry Springer Show addicts, missing their regular dose of " give me some fucking weird shit , while I'm bored at home at 10am".

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Guilty pleasures. Still, ME3 isn't looking good. Oh well, I'm still leaning towards optimism that it might be good.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
UYAUE.jpg

Esquilax

Arcane
Jesus... BioWare is just getting more and more retarded each passing second. I don't care about the protagonist being gay, it's just all this attention focused on this stupid bullshit is fucking disgusting. I liked Mass Effect 2 as a fun, cheesy action game with light RPG elements, but everything so far points to the finale being awful.

ironyuri

There are no words ....

:retarded:

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I'm betting there will be zero support for those of us who want to play Shepard as an *extreme* homophobe. If the game would just let you collar-grab and punch out any crewman who tries to hit on you then all this faggotry would be worth it.

Oh, and the "intimate homosexual encounter" you can "accidentally observe" better be Liara and Ashley going at it.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Jennifer Hepler is on the Dragon Age team, so that's a shop. BECAUSE HOLY FUCKING SHIT IF ANY OF THAT COMES TRUE IN ME3 I WILL BE CHECKING OUT OF LIFE BY SHOOTING A WHOLE BUNCH OF BIOWARE EMPLOYEES AND COMMITTING SUICIDE BY COP.

Just saying. It's the internet so you know I'm serious. I might also OD. Good burger, Kamikaze.

meh

Educated
God please no NO NO NONO NO NONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Achilles

Arcane
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAA!

Well now the game is right up the Codex's.... alley. ;)

circ

Arcane
Andyman Messiah said:
Jennifer Hepler is on the Dragon Age team, so that's a shop. BECAUSE HOLY FUCKING SHIT IF ANY OF THAT COMES TRUE IN ME3 I WILL BE CHECKING OUT OF LIFE BY SHOOTING A WHOLE BUNCH OF BIOWARE EMPLOYEES AND COMMITTING SUICIDE BY COP.

Just saying. It's the internet so you know I'm serious. I might also OD. Good burger, Kamikaze.
It doesn't matter if it's a shoop, because that's pretty much what Hepler thinks, and a lot of that stupid Twilight emo gay shit will turn up in the games thanks to the retardatron of Gaider, Hepler and some third fat chick. Of course, that's not even scratching the surface of problems with BW games.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
We better hope the Mass Effect guys keeps them away from their game then, and that Hepler and friends are too busy with DA2 dlc or DA3.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom