Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Mass Effect 3 Info Package

iam commander shephard and i dissaprove.
someone had to make up this shitt. i cant believe it :x

fukking "coming out" in me3? what about "putting ton of work" into fukking storyline, c&c etc. :salute:

Achilles

Arcane
Damnit, I was so looking forward to get down and dirty with Jaesu- I mean Jacob.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
So, will we finally see all of Tali in this game? There will be riots of the Tali fans are not pleased... :M

Gord

Arcane
DragoFireheart said:
So, will we finally see all of Tali in this game? There will be riots of the Tali fans are not pleased... :M

Oh please let Tali be disgusting and ugly.
A billion masturbation fantasies are about to be crushed.
Oh, the Jedis are going to feel this one...

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Gord said:
DragoFireheart said:

Oh please let Tali be disgusting and ugly.
A billion masturbation fantasies are about to be crushed.
Oh, the Jedis are going to feel this one...

But look at the wonderful art they have made...

Mass_Effect_2__Tali_II_by_MrOrbital.jpg

Mass_Effect_2___Tali_The_Cutie_by_ConVito.png

img-fl3_tali.jpg

Tali_by_Black_Strawbarrie.jpg

Tali_Sigh_by_johnjoseco.jpg

Tali_Zorah_Vas_OMFGTAKEITAWAY_by_WeeRLegion.jpg

CorpseZeb

Learned
DragoFireheart said:

Huh? I thought Tali point of existence was her hardcore latex experience not her face... For what a sick purpose would someone need her face?! Sick bastards...

racofer

Thread Incliner
I'm more interested on that piece of DLC bioware is currently developing for DA2 which should come out mid July.

:bounce:

CorpseZeb

Learned
But she is “visually” older then Shepix. In Shepix universe only younger, fertile beings are worth his sexual attention.

Ps. Of course, that blue, alien chick was way older than he, thus inverted commas, but she look like his 16 year old daughter, nevertheless.

Ps2. … and she dosen't like latex either, so she dosen't count.

Azarkon

Arcane
turul said:
After DA 2 and all this ME 3 priorities, it's really hard to see Bioware as a game making company. They should really just quit it and start making soap operas and reality shows for cable TV so there will be something for the Jerry Springer Show addicts, missing their regular dose of " give me some fucking weird shit , while I'm bored at home at 10am".

Come to think of it, soap opera games could be fucking genius. So many bored house wives and single man nerds out there, all with disposable income.

Not to mention, DLC is already here, so episodic content should be easy...

I'd take note that a lot of Bioware's recent hires, relatively speaking, seem to come from the "women writing about romance and sex" group, with a mind towards the female gamer/gay gamer demographic that they've grown quite sensitive to.

And they've already got Gaider and co. for the man nerds.

Bioware is setting themselves up to cash in on the soap operatic transformation of the gaming industry. And doing quite well for it, compared to, say, Obsidian, who seem completely lost in the new paradigm.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom