Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Massive Incline: "The News Isn’t Good for Zynga, Maker of FarmVille"

vonAchdorf

Arcane
They should do real estate rather than games then, because they initially bought it for half the price just 4 years ago.

TedNugent

Arcane
Where's that asswipe that was telling me what a genius meg whitman was for downsizing HP

"cutting off the arm to save the body." Imagine your right arm is trapped in an avalanche and you cut off your left arm so it can escape your body. That's what hiring Don Mattrick was like.

Good thing Zyngo cut off that cancer tumor Don Mattrick, that's about all these asswipes did that was good recently. They should have kicked him in the balls as he was going out. Maybe HP can make the correct move and downsize Meg Whitman's dumb ass. $50 million to Don Mattrick. Aaaaahahaha. Anyone who invested in this shitpile deserves to get robbed. Zynga is a bubble company. Don Mattrick got literally kicked out of Xbox HQ for his dumbass XB1 launch, and these jokers gave him $50 million in severance while he laid half their employees off and tanked their stock. Aaaaahahahaha.

I hope The Donald buys it for pennies on the dollar.

LOL! So do I! I'd laugh if he bought such a god damn albatross as Zynga. I can't wait until some retard tries to buy them and then they hit rock bottom. I'd fucking laugh, but honestly even teh Trump is not stupid enough to buy this albatross. LOL!
I hope he does and you buy the stock expecting that tha Donald is gonna turn it around right before it fuckin' explodes. What a hysterical post. Do you own stock now?

Last edited:

Mustawd

Where's that asswipe that was telling me what a genius meg whitman was for downsizing HP

That was me! :happytrollboy:

But I don't recall saying she was a genius...I just thought she was making the correct decision. I admire the fact that she made a hard decision and was able to put her ego aside and not do something stupid but flashy. Time will tell if it works out. That will show how well she can manage the transition.

TedNugent

Arcane
:lol: I hear one of their clients are pissed since they're contractually obligated to perform support and they laid off the only guy who performs support for a certain system
They aren't even bothering to ensure there's coverage before the layoffs, or to ensure that people have system codes before laying people off. They're offshoring everything to India.
You should buy stock now
:positive:

Mustawd

^Well that just proves they don't know how to implement their decisions. Not that it was the wrong decision to make. Not surprising though. Most companies suck at restructuring.

TedNugent

Arcane
There are good ways to restructure,

like for instance dumping Don Mattrick and Carly Fiorina headfirst into a vat of boiling oil.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom