Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Might & Magic X Update: The Druid

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Limbic Entertainment; Might & Magic X: Legacy; Ubisoft

The class of the week for Might & Magic X Legacy is the Elven Druid. Here are the usual details:

THE DRUID

Druids are the priests of Sylanna, Elemental Dragon of Earth and living embodiment of Nature. As such they are granted control over the magic of the elements, which they call upon in times of peril.

The Druids, compared to the human Freemages, are still closer to nature and the elements. This reflects in them being a bit more resilient - it's not uncommon to meet Druids wearing a spear instead of magic foci. They favor earth, water and prime magic and have mastered the art of channeling mana through mysticism, which enables them to reach the biggest mana capacity of all classes.

ELVEN SPECIALTIES

Nature is the overwhelming force that drives all Elves. It makes them resistant to Earth damage. Also, Elves are very good at evading attacks.

DRUID ELDER: THE ADVANCED CLASS OF THE DRUID

The title of Druid Elder is received in a dream. The Dragon Goddess of Earth, Sylanna, visits a Druid and asks them to dedicate their lives to the protection of Asha's creation and Sylanna's gardens. The title is confirmed by two other Druid Elders who come to the Druid saying, "I saw you and the Dragon in my dream. Welcome child of Sylanna."

DRUID ELDER SPELL (EARTH)

The Druid Elder’s spell "Harmony" calms all enemies. Only those close to the party will regain their hostility.

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE A DRUID IN YOUR PARTY?

If you are willing to pass on fire magic, the Druid is your choice if you want to have a yielding and resilient caster.​

So, we've had an orc, a dwarf, and an elf. I guess that means the next class to be revealed will be a human one. Which one will it be?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom