Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MINECRAFT (Codex Server)

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Hoax several things.

First try installing the latest java version if you didn't. If you are running a 64bit use 64 bit java.

Then try to get in the server again I deleted you dat file, maybe that was causing problems.

Let me know if you are still having problems after this I'll see what I can do.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
I tried, same thing. You wrote a bunch of stuff about settings, why did you remove that info?

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Hoaxmetal said:
I tried, same thing. You wrote a bunch of stuff about settings, why did you remove that info?

Sorry about that I didn't wanted to confuse you, here it is:

Choose optifine smooth when you run the mod installer and make the following setting changes in the minecraft options:

maximum FPS use: - Graphics: Fast - Render Distance: Short/Tiny - Fog: Fast - AdvancedOpenGL: Fast

see if this works.

EDIT: One last thing, if you are using wireless try pluging in a lan cable and see if its better.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
I think it's network issue, changing video settings did nothing and my laptop is powerful enough.

Lan cable also didn't help :<

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Yes it looks like a network problem. DU was having the same problem when he was playing using wireless, switching to a cable solved it.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
I placed a BatBox just when said shit happened, but why would it mess things up when you had that MFE unit up and running earlier?

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Ok I hope I fixed it.

I'm giving this plugin one last chance, If it fucks up the server again I'll remove it until they update it.

Server should be up now.

Server's down for the moment for me (ingame moniker: nicoker). So I'm just asking you all: do you have some kind of plan for the spawn point?
I was thinking of starting a fabulous project over the ravine called Palace of the Fags, somekind of totally gay extravaganza (inspired by Ludwig II's castles in Bavaria but much more derpy seeing that I'm still terrible at building things in Minecraft).

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Turisas said:
Oh and would it be possible to have the crafting book on the server? Not the shit Risugami one, but Shockah's version - it comes with the Technic pack after all and would make it easier especially for those not so familiar with all the mods.

The only way would be if he can release an smp version. So far its just a client mod.

Sorry about the bumpy ride this evening guys. I didn't expect MO's creatures mod to be that buggy. All should be well now.

I cleaned up the duplicate tin ores now too and I installed a hotfix for the buildcraft server that fixes a problem when running multiple quarries with craftbukkit and duping bug.

Beautiful Clown Painting said:
Server's down for the moment for me (ingame moniker: nicoker). So I'm just asking you all: do you have some kind of plan for the spawn point?
I was thinking of starting a fabulous project over the ravine called Palace of the Fags, somekind of totally gay extravaganza (inspired by Ludwig II's castles in Bavaria but much more derpy seeing that I'm still terrible at building things in Minecraft).

We should really aim to make a nice organized spawn point this time so this is a good start.

No problem Muty, never forget that you are our benefactor for maintaining and keeping alive the server ;)

And you're all welcomed to expand on the Palace of the Fags, the only rule being to be absolutely flamboyant and grandiose. For the time being, I'll try to lay walls made of marble and find lots of glass to play with coloured lights and stuff. I'll put the materials I find in a chest at the center of the room (yes it's still a single room), do not be afraid to pick whatever you want from it.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
The goons are working on the next technic MP update.

We don't have to wait for them offcourse but..just saying.

The new bc update got tons of SMP fixes, then you have the new railcraft update, that wall-map thingy.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Is AdditionalPipes going to be back? Piping the normal way is more resource-intensive for the server, not to mention so unaesthetic. :obviously:

And of course most importantly, more of a bother to yours truly.

Server is deaded again btw.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Turisas said:
Is AdditionalPipes going to be back? Piping the normal way is more resource-intensive for the server, not to mention so unaesthetic. :obviously:

And of course most importantly, more of a bother to yours truly.

Server is deaded again btw.

Working on it.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
yes guys I'm working on it. I had to get to the office. Fixing IDs atm, pack will be up soon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom