Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Missing smilies?!

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Am i having a brain cancer or are they really missing? I have noticed that Trump,Putin and Le Pen smilies are missing. Is the codex cleaning itself and trying to become politicly correct? Seeing how the trump ratings are gone too.... Is this place going to become RPGWatch like...or even retardera level of bad? Should i expect a NeoGaf like exitus event?

Zlaja

Arcane
Wait....they removed Le Pen and Putin thumbs up but kept dancing Hitler? Man, everyone is "worse then Hitler" these days.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Am i having a brain cancer or are they really missing? I have noticed that Trump,Putin and Le Pen smilies are missing. Is the codex cleaning itself and trying to become politicly correct? Seeing how the trump ratings are gone too.... Is this place going to become RPGWatch like...or even retardera level of bad? Should i expect a NeoGaf like exitus event?
It's sad news I'm afraid, you do indeed have brain cancer.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It's sad news I'm afraid, you do indeed have brain cancer.
Geee,i just came from the doctor,he agrees with you. Also he said that the only way to be cured is if DU gives me unlimited admin powers.:lol:

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Geee,i just came from the doctor,he agrees with you. Also he said that the only way to be cured is if DU gives me unlimited admin powers.:lol:
It's such a terrible tragedy that you'll die when such a simple cure could've saved you.

Oh well, that's life sometimes I guess.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It's such a terrible tragedy that you'll die when such a simple cure could've saved you.

Oh well, that's life sometimes I guess.
Don't worry DU,we will be together.....forever. Don't be shocked when fallout 3 and skyrim get installed on you pc.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

They had to take a leave of absence to star in the Emoji movie sequel.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
A good point was made that our smilies were becoming too political and not RPG focused.

If I want to talk about RPGs without getting dragged into stupid arguments about politics I would post on RPGWatch.

Also were you not supposed to have a tag for a year?

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
I thought it was 6 months? I can't find the original post.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
A good point was made that our smilies were becoming too political and not RPG focused.
:whatho:
How the fuck is mocking fat mericans a political statement?! Mate,you got conned. If it was done to clean up the site and get more traffic/income i could understand it. Which is kind of strange tactic,seeing how the Codex's reputation is that of evul nazi and communists. It bring a lot of edgy people and most of them do like rpgs. A person must have a lot of love for RPGs to jump in that pit of vipers.

PS: Grimoire is not the whole game,it is missing a manual :).

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
:negative::negative::negative::negative::negative::negative::negative::negative::negative::negative::negative::negative::negative:

The fat americans are missing too. What is next,the nazi memes?

Here is the one I was able to save to keep give you some comfort bro

6vaF7Ya.png

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Even if you want to remove the stock forum images that were political, could you at least restore our Trump button ratings? :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom