Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Monopoly: Warhammer 40K version--no, this isn't a joke

Ebonsword

Arcane
Seriously, is this really what things have come to at Games Workshop?

pic4216414.jpg

http://www.dicetowernews.com/usaopoly-announces-warhammer-40k-monopoly/53157

Of course, now that I see this, it makes me think that a game about Games Workshop trying to achieve a monopoly in miniature gaming might actually be interesting. ;)

spectre

Arcane
Truly, just about anyone can get a warhammer licence nowadays.

While we're at it, I think it's about time Kellog's started churning out those Khorne Flakes.

Galdred

Studio Draconis
Patron
Developer
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Truly, just about anyone can get a warhammer licence nowadays.

While we're at it, I think it's about time Kellog's started churning out those Khorne Flakes.
Actually, it was true for video games, but they had decided not to renwe their board game licence to FFG, in order to produce their own board game. So the monopoly is the first of their new licenced wave of board game.
Before we had to go through complex and fiddly game to be introduced to Warhammer and WH40K:

image.jpg

ensemble.JPG

Today's children have the chance of getting a much more streamlined ruleset!

FireKing

Reginus Maximus
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here
Games Workshop can go suck a dick. They don't even make metal minis anymore, it's all overpriced plastic shit. Then you have Age of Sigmar which is the biggest turd creation to come out of that money grabbing cesspit of slags!

Someone needs to take a bolter, shove it up that cuck Kevin Rountree's ass and pull the fucking trigger. Fucking 40K monopoly...these shitheads simply can't get any lower! Ian Livingston and Steve Jackson, look at what has befallen your once great creation!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom