Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

KickStarter Mordhau - Monocled First-Person Medieval Melee Game

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by ESh, Mar 9, 2017.

1. sser Arcane Cuck Developer

sser
    I think this is the best medieval combat game thus far. It also has more variety than the other ones and the customization is quite nice without being exploitative.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  2. SmartCheetah Arbiter

SmartCheetah
    If you guys are having trouble learning the ropes - I strongly suggest You going to one of the custom servers where people are duelling. First of all, You can earn points just like in any other mode - Second of all, You will learn how to block, dodge, chamber and other things - very efficiently. Basicly, You'd get much better, compared to getting killed all the time in Frontier mode. Great practice.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    ^ Top  
  3. Lyric Suite Converting to Islam

Lyric Suite

This game seems like quality.

• Yes Yes x 2
    ^ Top  
  4. Lyric Suite Converting to Islam

Lyric Suite
    Ha shit, it's a bot. Still, this is the best bard simulator i've ever seen:

^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)