Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

More INNOVASHUN ~ EXPLOSHUNZ

ksjav

Scholar
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZKMOVgGnYM
A racing game full of INNOVASHUN where EXPLOSHUNZ (through QTE oh the innovashun) are key gameplay element and obviously the main selling point?

:rage:

Bitcher

Educated
Yeah, when I first heard about this game, I thought, it was some kind of a joke. I mean, the premise is so fucking stupid that it is just hysterical. Reality show, where you have guys racing and then you throw a fucking airplane at them? Wow, if you really have to think of such stupid shit to make your game innovative, than I'm guessing the racing genre is in even bigger decline than RPG's.

Nael

Arcane
Bitcher said:
Yeah, when I first heard about this game, I thought, it was some kind of a joke. I mean, the premise is so fucking stupid that it is just hysterical. Reality show, where you have guys racing and then you throw a fucking airplane at them? Wow, if you really have to think of such stupid shit to make your game innovative, than I'm guessing the racing genre is in even bigger decline than RPG's.

When you have Gran Turismo and Forza series, why would you need anything else? I mean if you really have an itch for exploding cars, Burnout is fun... If you are a fucking retard. Split Second looks to be beyond even retarded. It's Big Rigs Retarded.

Nael said:
When you have Gran Turismo and Forza series, why would you need anything else?

Because they're console shits, not only that, they're boring console shits which try to be as realistic as possible and thus as boring as possible.

On topic, I can't be arsed to watch the vid, but does anyone say "innovation" in it or is the whole goddamn thread just concentrated retardation?

Eh... that doesn't look so hard? He's just waving the ship around like a homo for no reason helf the time.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Nael said:
When you have Gran Turismo and Forza series, why would you need anything else?
Because they are terrible console piece of shit that fails to stand up to something arcadey like NFS5 that is 10 years old now?

Silellak

Cipher
CSIComic-Skyway1.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom