Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Mortal Kombat 11

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Really not impressed with Jade. Haven't seen her alt skins but to hear it's a combat bhurka doesn't surprise me. Way to ruin my fav mk waifu.

At this point I'm just grateful she hasn't got short hair like skarlett, small mercies.

I thought that NRS learned how to make good looking female faces with Injustice 2 but was wrong:

b2dh14a6rlg21.jpg

Aemar

Arcane
In b4 she's granny in a burca.
The normal Jade costume they showed in the Kombat Kast gameplay is even worse. She went from hot ninja stripper to full on Muslim in a burka.
The SJWs have taken over Netherrealm and declared a War on Tits. It's ok to up the gore and violence levels, not so much when it comes to creating character models that resemble their counterparts from previous games.

I thought that NRS learned how to make good looking female faces with Injustice 2 but was wrong
Most of the characters revealed so far look off, especially Subzero ''Jackie'' Chan and Sonya ''Meth Face'' Blade.

ye5j5.jpg

Look at upper right corner... TER is just GERas, ok so there's one moar free spot for some classic character like Noob or Rain.

Last edited:
New spoilers (plot-related) :

-CET's name is Cetrion
-Kronika is her mother
-She's repelling against her mother because she believes that human life is worth fighting for
-Shinnok is her brother and Kronika's son
-Kronika wants Shinnok to win Armageddon
-Cetrion is a goddess of Life
-Kronika is a goddess of Time
-Shinnok is a god of Death

Plus:
- remaining characters are Jax (bluuuurgh) and Shinnok, with Mileena and Shang being unlockables like Quan Chi and Cyber SZ in MK9
- Kollector is a four armed cyborg

Generic-Giant-Spider

I don't mind Shinnok being in, I thought his variations were pretty cool in MKX. But I'm guessing they're going to take away his move theft and ground fireballs since those were Shang Tsung things.

But no Noob Saibot and instead having Jax is major decline. Jax and Sonya are so dreadfully boring.

Generic-Giant-Spider

If this overused, overexposed faggot replaced Noob I'mma be all sorts of agitated.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
His daughter is hot as shit too. Very playable in...X I guess it was.

Christ I just realized I bought the first one for SNES when it came out. Or my Mommy did anyway. Haha.

Okagron

Prophet
I agree that it would suck if Noob wasn't in this game. His MK9 version was pretty cool and his fatalities were great. It would be a waste to not bring him back and update him.

If this overused, overexposed faggot replaced Noob I'mma be all sorts of agitated.

I would suck but it is possible - Scorpion received Takeda's moves only to replace him.

BTW I've met interesting idea that with that whole customization thing some character may return just as costumes, just as all cyborg were included in MKX as Triborg's fighting styles.

Unmasked, non-burned Kabal already looks like Mavado
Kano could have Hsu Hao skin
Cassie - Kira's one
Smoke - shadow of Noob (Noob-Smoke again) with alt skin where they switch roles
Cage - fuckin' Mokap! Seriously, why didn't they include Mokap in that attack with Cage's stunt man?

Also 99% sure one of Frost's styles will be something like Killer Frost.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Nevermind that shit.

mb7ihl1ildj21.jpg

Someone on Reddit leaked this and bounced.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom