Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

My Brother Rabbit

My Brother Rabbit is a beautifully drawn exploration adventure and puzzle game set in a surreal world that mixes reality with a child’s imagination. A loving family discovers that their daughter has fallen ill. While her parents set out to get her the treatment she needs, her determined older brother turns to the power of imagination to help both of them cope.

While the outside world offers a harsh reality, these pure children envision a fantastic, surreal world that provides the innocent fun they deserve. Embark on a grand journey to five different lands filled with incredible robo-mooses, levitating baobabs, giant mushrooms, and clocks melting to the rhythm of passing time.

3.gif

1.gif

mbr_1.png

mbr_2.png

mbr_3.png

mbr_4.png

mbr_5.png

https://mybrotherrabbit.com/

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Steam page:

For a moment, I thought this is a sequel to Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit. Logo looks fairly simliar.

Mortmal

Arcane
Is it just me or these screenshots look creepy AF?
Not just you this is clearly creepy as fuck, reminds me a bit of toyland in fable comic.And that music bleh sad...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom