Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

My server starts today from 0

HB_NOK

Literate
Lol im in argentina not in usa. You know more than me about my country? Here are several servers since age 2000. We plays cs no steam. Etc. Break your bubble.

HB_NOK

Literate
And if you want to know more there was a helbreath usa in age 2002-2003 and was not free to play. The original game was korean and was hacked.
And today are usa players in arg servers some of they hosted in usa vps ...

HB_NOK

Literate
I know what you say too. But you know what have me angry? I come with best vibres to share with education and they tag me like retarded.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Lol im in argentina not in usa. You know more than me about my country? Here are several servers since age 2000. We plays cs no steam. Etc. Break your bubble.

Is it true that everyone in Argentina is black?

HB_NOK

Literate
Ahahha you are so racist !, the most people of arg comes from italia, españa.
But here are mixed people too.
You have to come here for holidays is not bad..

HB_NOK

Literate
You know argentine gives free study and health to strangers?
For that alot of latino american people comes here.
if you have a accident here or get sicked, you can go to the hospital for free.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Kind of big assumption everyone knows what Helbreath even is. I never heard of it so I looked at youtube vids that explained at least a little bit.

Olympia I'm guessing still sort of has a regular fanbase. Looks grindy and I haven't seen a video yet with any story. Sure all games are grindy but from what I've seen EUO has more story than this. Yeah yeah, I haven't inhaled any of the Helbreath but it smells kinda stinky. I will say customization looks interesting for builds and personal servers m; but that combat.... ooh boy. That's clunky shit. You'd think by now full 8 way movement would be implemented or something even better. Dudes like to run like Tim Conway walks.

And wtf is with just about every video of this game either having no sound or some faggoty song playing (usually drowing out any gameplay sound). I want to hear the game play and guage the sound to action deployed via attack/ability.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom