Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NASCAR Heat 4

Are you excited?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Swigen

Arbiter
Have y’all heard of this game? Lemme tell you about this gaem! This game is coming out in only a few days and it’s gonna have it all...

Daytime racing.
NASCAR_Heat_4_6_26_2019_2_03_34_PM.jpg

Nighttime racing.
NASCAR_Heat_4_6_25_2019_2_38_48_PM.jpg

Trucktime and Dirttime racing!!

I just can not wait to rub and draft on my new Google Stadia!

Swigen

Arbiter

Look here, it’s not easy! First of all you’re packed together with 40 other cars whilst speeding along at 200 mph! AND sometimes they let GIRLS race who just spin out outta nowhere and take out half the cars on the track!

AND I didn’t even tell you about lapping everyone! That’s right, some tracks are so short you end up lapping the slowpoke shit heads who’re in LAST and they are a nasty buncha cunts who got nothing to lose so they’ll think NOTHING of turning right into your speedy ass!

And you can experience ALL this and MORE in the new NASCAR Heat 4.

NOW ARE U EXCITED?!

Swigen

Arbiter
Holy shit! Lookit the customization options this year! Can pick any number you want, even 69!!! Lookit the sponsors! GATORADE!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom