Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Need gaming recommendation!!!!

OldNorseSaga

Learned
Have over 200 games I most probably won't touch, but have played & enjoyed these:

First post is edited.
I'm now looking for Humble store steam game suggestion. Price? Irrelevant, as long as it's not junk.
EDIT2: not relevant anymore.

in no particular order
Ghost of a Tale
World Next Door
Tangledeep
Pathfinder Kingmaker
Divinity Original Sin 2
La Mulana 2
Atelier Arland series
Pillars of Eternity Deadfire 2
Bard's Tale 4 Barrows Deep
Trine 2
Nine Parchments
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
Mages of Mystralia
Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok
Neverwinter Night series
Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced edtition

outliners: Dragon Dogma, Kynseed, Shadwen, Druidstone, Drakensang series, Icewind Dale 2

Have lots of free time. I would prefer game to have trading cards, but that's not a deal breaker. I'm in EU region.

Last edited:

OldNorseSaga

Learned
Your list is weird.

Correct. These are the games I played the most out, with Shadwen & Kynseed there due to lovely graphics & enjoyment, but I have yet to play them longer than 5 hours. I should probably take them off.

Sukhāvatī

a.k.a. Mañjuśṛī
Patron
Also Papo and Yo
Very nice art direction.

Papo y Yo.

pygame-win32-shippingvkjbt.jpg

pygame-win32-shippingb8jul.jpg

pygame-win32-shipping0oj76.jpg

pygame-win32-shipping80jil.jpg

Abhay

Augur
Arx Fatalis with the latest development snapshot of Arx Libertatis unofficial patch installed

Deus Ex with GMDX Mod installed

Mafia City of Lost Heaven

Quake 1 & 2

Max Payne 1

Divine Divinity

Sacred 2 (a huge game)

Gothic 2

Commandos 2

Hidden and Dangerous 1 and 2

Ghost Recon 1 with Heroes Unleashed Mod

Prince of Persia Warrior Within

Vietcong

SWAT 3

Young_Hollow

Liturgist
Why create a new thread when you could've bumped one of your other 2 games recommendation threads? Not that they aren't useful, and props to Abhay for recommending some games I haven't heard of, but why create the same thread for the third time?

OldNorseSaga

Learned
First post is edited.
I'm now looking for Humble store steam game suggestion. Price? Irrelevant, as long as it's not junk.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom