Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Need Vertical Grimoire Art for Steam Library

grimace

Arcane
Artists of the Codex, please share some vertical Grimoire art for us Steam users.

EITTjfGWsAEJ1ht

We can set custom art to replace the default art.

The Creator need not worry about this.

rbenchley

Educated
Patron
Does something like this work for you? If not, let me know and I can make some changes to get it closer to what you're looking for.
UlyobkN.png

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Honestly I just searched "grimoire cover" and slaped this on the steam box:

Now a long horizontal image for the background plus a logo with transparent background is the tricky part.

EDIT:
That does bring the question. Cleve don't you have a "game cover" image for Grimoire, even from the older versions?

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Can't really make any since I don't have access to any of the Grimoire art assets. Trying to use say one of the title screens doesn't work since the art won't align properly. Have some temporary ones until Cleveland Mark Blakemore graces us with his monocled official artwork.

Best temp art I can manage with zero effort:
4BDxwXw.png

What it actually feels like playing the game:
crnXaZG.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom