Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Call of Duty Warzone is actually pretty good

blrrmmmff

Scholar
So a friend asked me to play it, and I installed it on my gaming PC. Expected to be disappointed by it for obvious reasons. Played it for a while before for some reason PC kinda broke down. But it is actually pretty good. I had low expectations, but if you have not played COD since MW2 (like I had) it actually offers some cool new things. And game play feels fresh. Normally I hate battle Royale, but pacing is actually good here.

Yeah I know F2P, but it is not pay to win (for now at least). So unless you are one of those idiots who needs custom skins, you can enjoy it for free, and it is a pretty good experience. Matches don't last too long, gun play is good, game play feels pretty refreshing from past shooters I played (BF1 was the last online one I played, and I got bored with that one quickly). And the gulag option to get back into the game is a pretty nice feature.

Thought I would mention it, since most of you probably wouldn't even consider playing it. If my buddy would not have asked me to install it, I wouldn't have tried it either.

Oh and you can play together with console noobs and own them.

Well I have to say after playing a bit it become boring quickly and does not have much content. Also client slows down my PC and put some trackers in it. On the other hand - for popping moles Battlefield 3 is super cheap nowadays, well made and plays excellent. I have come back to it after long time and it's a blast.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom