Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
You know it in your heart that they want to make a MMORPG now that TESO is doing so well. Don't try to evade the facts.
No one wants to make MMOs anymore because none of them could kill WoW. The big things to copy now are Overwatch, Fortnite, PUBG.

DayofBlow

Educated
You know it in your heart that they want to make a MMORPG now that TESO is doing so well. Don't try to evade the facts.
No one wants to make MMOs anymore because none of them could kill WoW. The big things to copy now are Overwatch, Fortnite, PUBG.
I'd say hub-based MiniMOs are the current equivalent to the MMO era. Destiny, Divison, Anthem. Incredibly expensive, online, monetised to shit, every big company has 1 of their own.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
I don't understand...do you really expect the majority of female writers in GAMING to be some kind of uber sexy ho's ready to slurp on your peens??? The frustrated nerd/lesbo/activist combo is all you're ever going to get....
Actually, all it takes for woman to be attractive is to care for herself. Do sports, minimum makeup and you are good. Girl should be some kind of special ugly to be unattractive after that.
But even this is super-hard for nuFemales

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Actually, all it takes for woman to be attractive is to care for herself. Do sports, minimum makeup and you are good. Girl should be some kind of special ugly to be unattractive after that.
But even this is super-hard for nuFemales

Pretty much yup! What's with Current Age females?! It's hard to find legit 5 or below these days, and I'm not talking about social media, where insta/fb filter gives them +7 to hot stat

Also (at least in my country) I've observed trend for years on yuge female sample that there's ongoing brazilization of young asses which ownership belongs to 16-21 cuties and me, while at the same time their boobs are withdrawing and refusing to grow up! On one hand perfffect evolution of booty (assvolution) and on the other, well I can barely feel anything with other. No, nope... that's a shoulder

Who's behind this? There was no need to nerf oppais. Someone needs to introduce perfect ass to breasts balance!

:balance:

DA4 will probably solve this crucial issue the same way they solved problems with features from DA:O's RPG system. By cutting

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Lol, codexian theories on women.

I mean the last time most of you managed to get laid, Fearghus was still running Black Isle.

Incline, Incline!!

Sugared tits*, me and Black Isle were conceived by Incline the same year. +/- 2 years

Coincidence, I think me pure incline! :smug:

rating_citation.png

Falksi

Arcane
The thread died because we know all about Dragon Age we need to know now. It's going to be yet another hamfisted attempt to turn a once promising IP into a low quality, thinly veiled reflection of the developers wacko politics that nobody gives a fuck about. Been there, done that, seen the decline.
Which is my only real fear with Outer Worlds.
1546539922550.jpg

I won't be disappointed if I find their agenda in the game, because I expect it. But I will be disappointed if it becomes a preachfest.

I just want to see all 3 bitches fuck each other with a Dragon shaped dildo.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
who cares this game is gonna be SJW shit it's dead jim
Why anyone thinks bioware will exist after Anthem flops is beyond me. They've done nothing but fail for so long it's only logical to expect EA to take them out back and ventilate their breadbox at this point.

DayofBlow

Educated
Why anyone thinks bioware will exist after Anthem flops is beyond me.
Why anyone thinks Anthem will flop is beyond me, it's exactly the type of crap to sell no matter how underwhelming it is. Destiny 1-2, Division. All did amazingly well on launch.

There's also the fact that pre-orders have been so strong that EA actually raised their expectations in response. Game might drop off a cliff long term, but it will sell a shitload on release.

A more likely scenario would be that the game is a dumpsterfire on launch so they're forced to keep everyone working on it and it's expansions, and DA4 can't enter into full production as a result.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
Why anyone thinks Anthem will flop is beyond me, it's exactly the type of crap to sell no matter how underwhelming it is. Destiny 1-2, Division. All did amazingly well on launch.

There's also the fact that pre-orders have been so strong that EA actually raised their expectations in response. Game might drop off a cliff long term, but it will sell a shitload on release.

A more likely scenario would be that the game is a dumpsterfire on launch so they're forced to keep everyone working on it and it's expansions, and DA4 can't enter into full production as a result.
Because it is an fps shooter that is being developed by a company whos main clients are rpg fans, and their last two games flopped.

Codex Year of the Donut

Because it is an fps shooter that is being developed by a company whos main clients are rpg fans, and their last two games flopped.
It's a third person shooter RPG, just like their mass effect series you may have heard about.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist

It's a third person shooter RPG, just like their mass effect series you may have heard about.
Your sarcasm is noted.

My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I don't know if Anthem's performance will change DA4 from happening. To EA it's a sequel to a somewhat successful series they have full control over. Even if Bioware kicks the bucket EA will milk the DA license however they can.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Didn't TORtanic teach them a lesson on multiplayer games that no one wants? If not, let me refresh everyone's memory...

People jerked off hard for that game before it launched. Then it came out and it was just WoW with a Star Wars tileset and less responsive controls.

Because the pitch was "it's going to be KotOR 3, 4, 5 and 6 all at once, guys!". Then reality set it.

DayofBlow

Educated

It's not targeted at RPG fans or existing Bioware fans, it's targeted at tards that bought Destiny and Division, the AAA MP loot shooter crowd. Those people are going to buy this en masse.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
That was more cringeworthy than I expected and I expected their average testosterone to be about on kindergarten levels

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom