Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

Cael

Arcane
If you liked the drums summoning warg riders right into your REMFs in IWD2, you will love DA2.

Give'em break, they were one location wonder.
I wonder if they are finite? After getting through Undead Targos and Tougher Torak, even my mages should be able to beat the fuckers to death with a big stick... Free XP and loot.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
OK. So you're stupid AND an attention whore. Now I can safely ignore you. Have a nice day.
Fuck off you stupid cunt,i should be the one that should ignore you. You go in every thread and spam post your garbage and argue the most retarded shit that nobody cares about for pages. I still have nightmares from you BG3 spat with Lilura ,fuck even Infinitron had to get involved so could finally shut up. Fucking attention whore. Thank god that i am not a dickless cunt like you to ignore actual posters.
LoL fuck off you little faggit cunt,you even decide to delete the post because you were getting too much of mocking ratings. And instead like a man to take in the face and keep on going on,you decided to be a mega fag and delete your post. Fuck,i may be a Slav drunkard dumbfuck of a shitposter,but i have never gone back on my word and taken up the ass all the retard ratings. You,on other side,are a fucking cunt that delete posts that got too much negative ratings. If i wasn't dude that is all about principles and the believe men should uphold themself,i would have ignored your sorry ass.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
I loved the part where, at some point of Inquisition developement, they promised how origins would play huge role in the game and how Blood Mage will be different playstyle and rogues, reavers, assassins will have their own interactions and NPCs will react differently to each specialization.
And then they released DAI and there were no Blood Mage class, no specialization interactions, only one or two specialization reactions that affected, well...nothing.
BSN were still opened back then so a lot of bans were issued upon the unbelievers and traitors of the BioWare Cause.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I loved the part where, at some point of Inquisition developement, they promised how origins would play huge role in the game and how Blood Mage will be different playstyle and rogues, reavers, assassins will have their own interactions and NPCs will react differently to each specialization.
And then they released DAI and there were no Blood Mage class, no specialization interactions, only one or two specialization reactions that affected, well...nothing.
BSN were still opened back then so a lot of bans were issued upon the unbelievers and traitors of the BioWare Cause.

I remember that too. I was genuinely very hyped for DAI, because I bought all the "returning to the roots" crap. DAI turned out the biggest scam EA had pulled to date.

Shit writing and story, courtesy of the SJW jerkoffs, shit combat, shit quests, respawning mobs, controls optimized for consoles (to attack multiple times you had to tap the attack key multiple times - in a 3rd person game). Everything bad about RPGs was there. Bioware shoud have been shutdown there and then. Especially judging by what they've produced since.

Codex Year of the Donut
And Morrigan is not a blood mage.
The ritual Morrigan performs is blood magic
blrZqqf.jpg

thesecret1

Arcane

Finally the Tevinter confirmation ... I guess

"Tevinter of our discontent"
"The winter of our discontent"
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? That they're discontent while making the game, but the discontent is in its late stages, because they can just forget it exists after they shit it out?

Self-Ejected

Harry Easter

Self-Ejected
"Tevinter of our discontent"
"The winter of our discontent"
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? That they're discontent while making the game, but the discontent is in its late stages, because they can just forget it exists after they shit it out?

Or they looked at Steinbeck/Shakespeare and thought "Huh, that fits", because we'll probably blow up all of Tevinter and we'll do the good ol' trope of a realm falling apart and something rising from the ashes?

thesecret1

Arcane
Or they looked at Steinbeck/Shakespeare and thought "Huh, that fits", because we'll probably blow up all of Tevinter and we'll do the good ol' trope of a realm falling apart and something rising from the ashes?
I have reasons to believe the plot will, in fact, feature the player blowing all of Tevinter.

jf8350143

Liturgist
I'd love to see Bioware make a game where every companion is a LGBT character, the shitshow will be glorious and probably more fun to watch than playing the game.

People always say Bioware is going to make it, but they never do, and they always tries to pander to the "straight white guy" instead of going full SJW.

Reinhardt

Arcane
they always tries to pander to the "straight white guy"
In Andromeda there was like one straight human female. UGLY straight human female. And shitstorm already was glorious because apparently her haircut only allowed for dykes.
Sorry, fucking retarded looking tentacled abominations and furries is zoophilia. There is nothing "straight" about it.

Codex Year of the Donut
I'd love to see Bioware make a game where every companion is a LGBT character, the shitshow will be glorious and probably more fun to watch than playing the game.

People always say Bioware is going to make it, but they never do, and they always tries to pander to the "straight white guy" instead of going full SJW.
There was 1 straight female romance option in DA:I out of 8.

jf8350143

Liturgist
they always tries to pander to the "straight white guy"
In Andromeda there was like one straight human female. UGLY straight human female. And shitstorm already was glorious because apparently her haircut only allowed for dykes.
Sorry, fucking retarded looking tentacled abominations and furries is zoophilia. There is nothing "straight" about it.

In Andromeda the straight male romance cut scene was better made than any other cut scenes in the whole game.

If you play a straight male you get 5 different character to romance, others has only 3.

Bioware are very SJW, but they still want to attract the "straight white guy" players because they know that's the majority of the market.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom