Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Why do you guys remember such things?

Yosharian

Arcane
I mean it's fine, Bioware can target that demographic if they want. It's their choice. I know I'm never touching a Bioware game ever again.

It just annoys me when I see people denying the agenda. Stop fucking lying already.

Swigen

Arbiter
SS2293.0912_900x.jpg

Yosharian

Arcane
Here come the butthurt DA:I fanboys with their retarded straw man arguments

Oh however will I respond to such intellectual might

At least jf8350143 actually attempted a discussion, the rest of you faggots are just pansy-ass cowards

Swigen

Arbiter
Agreed. Real men admit “Dragon Age: Inquisition makes me feel like a woman”!!

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
All Bioware romance shit is cringe city, it doesn't matter if you play a man, woman or tranny homo. I'm sure there's an "agenda" to eschew some cliche male/female roles, but it really matters fuck all to me since it would be the worst part of the game even if they ported over the super feminine blue squid hotties from their other franchise.

Yosharian

Arcane
Fuck.. and here I thought the game was about slaying dragons. And I just bought 1 & 2. Well, fuck me.
DA:O is not a terrible game in my opinion. It's not the BG2 successor it claimed to be, but it's worth playing. I mean, unless you already despise BG2. Also, there are some dragons in the game.

DA2 is... pretty bad, but can be enjoyed somewhat if you lower your expectations.

DA:I is awful in all respects. I managed to complete DA2 twice, by focusing on the (admittedly popamole) gameplay and doing my best to ignore the mostly pants-on-head-retarded story & characters. I couldn't bring myself to complete DA:I once, even. Revisited it several times and each time I've uninstalled it soon after. It's an atrocious game.

Quillon

Arcane
I'm having a deja vu! Next, someone will post early screens of MEA companions before they were uglified!

thesecret1

Arcane
It will be all full scale, epic tale of Rainbow Curse, about gay dragons, transsexual orcs and lesbian elves trying to rule the fantasy realm, remember my words. Dragon Age : LGBT INQUISITION was just an innocent introduction. :cmcc:
I'd play the shit out of a game where you get to save the world from gay elves and nonbinary goblins.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Don't all goblins and dwarves and elves look alike, unless they got exaggerated tits and cameltoes? Female dwarves (big ole beards), female goblins (bald and just as ugly), female elves (uh... maybe they're hermaphrodites since they all look the same).
spookhouse4.jpg

morgana__as_a_dwarf_by_nephilim_phoenix.jpeg

Yeup... fem dwarves.
20160415-Goblins.jpg

Can't tell the diff from amazon gob and doper gob.
female_goblin_by_fredrikh.jpg

169047.jpg

And elves are wtf.
5fbc3aca907218a8393809859f015257.jpg

633952f973573c31ed1073c211f0bedf.jpg

0aaafc34cd98c57ad52b52946cb29c97.jpg

Max Edge

They milking dead horse. It's not 2013 anymore. Inquisition and later fails chipped their authority.

All valuable devs gone, especially writers. In company stayed only bunch of tumblr dwellers, they can write only fanfics. The biggest problem od In Inquisition in Andromeda were not characters, but worldbuilding and general storytelling. Basics.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom