Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New google/paypal bar

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
it looks fucking hideous. Most people already have search engines with their browser so the google bar is pretty useless. No one is going to donate when they see that its in the same square of the google bar, you have to seperate that shit so people know that its yours. It looks like a freakin ad too.

Psilon

Erudite
Not only that, but the search button's unreadable under Firefox. Also, who put the ads back in the topic review?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
You actually can't read the text you type into it either.

Wow. That's a pretty big fuck-up.

Anonymous

I'd think a simple Paypal button down at the bottom center would be nicer.

Calis

Pensionado
Get Exit to do it. Or do it yourself, I really fucking loathe involving myself with design. That's why I made it so ugly, y'know, so you guys would do something about it.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
... and the worse part is your mouse would give birth to something even worse and all of a sudden, you've got some kind of containment issue.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom