Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hey all i decided to try the game out after it was recommended in the MMO forums.

Just started the game and the game wants me to enter a "hearth secret" ?
And yeah i'll also need a way to get to you somehow and tell me what skills are good and what i beginner mistakes i should avoid.

Help a brother out. I need to know everything.

Edit: Reading the stickies.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Enter Hearth Secret: buttsecks

(To the Sherlock Holmes guy). You will spawn near my Hearthfire in town. Wander around, start telling people you're there to raid the place and ask where we keep the Gold.

Are you Barry Flechter Norwin or who's that?
I entered "buttsecks" @ "Make kin by hearth secret"
Ok seems like i made the mistake to leave the character creation cave where the wizard wanted to know the hearth secret and now i'm stuck in some forrest. It's cold. I'm alone and i have no idea how to make a fire.

Edit: Okay i created a fire, now how i light up a torch with that fire?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yes, I am Barry.

If you left the cave by the ladder, rather than Mr. Holmes, you'll start out in the wilderness. If that's what you did, start again.

Also, when you get in prviate message me. Kin me by hearthsecret (as you have), click my name and click "chat".

Sorry, if I'm in-game I forget to check the forums. :/

To light the torch, equip it and right-click it in your inventory once it's equipped. The light option will appear.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom