Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News New Oblivion screenshots on the official site

callehe

Liturgist
the minotaurs look TERRIBLE.

Well, at least Bethesda had the curtesy to actually include the BALLS of the minotaur on the screenshot.... :shock: :lol:

freelance

Novice
Geez, I was thinking myself... Does that minotaur sport a huge set of balls, or is my dirty imagination running wild?. Guess I'm not the only one then.
I think the minotaur looks great, but it could use a more robust torso and more hair/fur.

The sewer screenshot is disappointing, I want the "damn I hope that's candy bars" feeling, but instead it looks like a glossy operating theater (yeah yeah, its still early, just add some muck and shit and it's perfect).

Self-Ejected

dojoteef

Self-Ejected
Yeah, it would be nice if they implemented a fur shader for the minotaur and other creatures that would require it.

Self-Ejected

dojoteef

Self-Ejected
Well you're link doesn't seem to work for me Ortchel, but I found a pic from the game that you were trying to post.

I hope people don't mind too much, but here is the pic:
gepard-shot.jpg

Ortchel

Liturgist
It works, dojoteef. Click it again, but yeah, that's the same game.

Self-Ejected

dojoteef

Self-Ejected
Ortchel, don't insult my intelligence... if it doesn't work for me, it doesn't work for me.

I get this :

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /screenimages/games/vivisector/screenshot_6.jpg on this server.

The result is, I have to go through 3dgamers, do a search for the game, and then check out the images. So, once again, it doesn't work.

Ortchel

Liturgist
Uhh, I wasn't, dojo, I just assumed it may have been down at the time you tried. Though now it isn't working for me either, my apologies.

Anyway, Bethsoft should cut down on the bloom and minotaur balls and incorporate less trendy, but infinitely more attractive details like these.

Stark

Liturgist
Ortchel said:
Oh man, that's funny. You okay, Rex?

can't speak for Rex, but i too was in some state of shock watching those pics... the only coherent thought at that moment was "oh well at least it's in 3rd person view...."

Surlent

Liturgist
callehe said:
Well, at least Bethesda had the curtesy to actually include the BALLS of the minotaur on the screenshot.... :shock: :lol:
Now the question in everyone's mind is:

Will Fallout 3 have mutants with their green balls hanging down ? :lol:

Reklar

Liturgist
Surlent said:
callehe said:
Now the question in everyone's mind is:

Will Fallout 3 have mutants with their green balls hanging down ? :lol:

Heh, why not? After all, Fallout Tactics had super-mutants in bright neon colors (way to camoflage your armor fellas) and prostitutes (I guess to keep the ghouls company). :roll: Hopefully, though I'm not holding my breath, Bethesda is not upChuck and will stay a bit closer to Fallout's real setting. :shock:

-Reklar
(a Fallout/RPG fan)

ArcturusXIV

Cipher
callehe said:

<sarcasm>Well, then! The first thing I'm going to do when Oblivion comes out is create a mod where all the minotaurs run around with boners and try to screw the player from behind.</sarcasm>

Actually, it kind of works as a metaphor for what big publishers like EA are doing to development houses right now.

Fez

Erudite
I'd download a mod to replace the cliff racers with ass-raping minotaurs anytime. I'd like to know how you'd let the player know when the rape has begun if the player had been caught out by a stealthy rapist. Imagine how the view in 1st person would move/look. :shock:

Being raped is still better than seeing any more cliff racers though.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
If I recall correctly, the last and latest version of Wilderness Mod pacified cliff racers. The only cliff racers you had to deal with were the diseased ones, and they were few and far apart in between.

ArcturusXIV

Cipher
Fez said:
I'd like to know how you'd let the player know when the rape has begun if the player had been caught out by a stealthy rapist.

Dear Valued Customer,

Rest assured, player feedback is our (my) goal. This is why we've taken steps to insure that the Minotaur Mod(tm) is as close to a virtual reality experience as possible!

After downloading the mod, our company (me) will send our big black friend who we shall call "Bubba" to your house to stand behind you while you are playing the game. If said minotaur comes up behind you, rest assured, you will be the first to know.

Thank you for your interest, and we sincerely hope you enjoy Minotaur Mod as much as we enjoyed making it!

(Whew. That was actually really good. Maybe I should get sponsored by Bestheda. They could change their company slogan and everything. Bestheda: We Aim to Please. Sorry. Bad pun.)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom