Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

new shoutbox title

The current one has been there for like years and it's getting old. We came up with "enter the judgement zone" so a mod should make it that, thx!

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Dunno, some knowed quotes from games mixed with "GD"? Like Have you come seek the GD light? Or What a lift...

guys this thread is about rallying around the judgement zone one, a divided shoutbox is precisely what du wants.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I promise to change the title on a more frequently and on a random basis in future.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
turd slurping gd retards rape chat? That would be an odd title for it.
If by odd you mean unfortunately rather accurate, then sure.

Just imagine, there was this website, that tries to cover Computer Role Playing Games. Yeah I know. Whatever. And then imagine there was also this feature where people could also discuss Computer Role Playing Games while chatting with other people in real time about Computer Role Playing Games. Yes I know. Maybe someday there will be this technology that can actually do this. It would be really cool though.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Just imagine, there was this website, that tries to cover Computer Role Playing Games. Yeah I know. Whatever. And then imagine there was also this feature where people could also discuss Computer Role Playing Games while chatting with other people in real time about
Computer Role Playing Games.

:5/5:
best joke ever, would laugh again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom