Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

new shoutbox title

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I like: "Come watch how many bros hit on Scrooge"
Yeah, it's basically
ajL8kLX.gif

Title?
Hey man, wake up and smell concrete.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I like: "Come watch how many bros hit on Scrooge"

For what it's worth, I tried to put a stop to this last night. I put Scrooge and the other "females" who appear to be attempting to take over Shoutbox and Codex in general on notice that their aggressive matriarchal maneuvers are not acceptable, but I was predictably and soundly rousted from said Shoutbox by forces such as sea, Irenaeus, and other apparently complicit individuals content with seeing the once proud bastion of Mark V Turbodweebedness disappear from this once fine all-male establishment.

Harumph, I say, gentlemen. Harumph!

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Crispy is angry with me because I didn't play Skyrim Online with him. I tried, bro. Also, today dannyfx1 has successfully put a stop to Scrooge aggressive matriarchal maneuvers by repeatedly asking to fuck with her and milking her pussy. You are welcome to the once-again woman-free shoutbox in all its glory.

Monty

Arcane
Wait, Crispy is now trying to get women out the shoutbox? Think the only time I ventured into there he was offering to 'wine, dine then porcupine' Violetshadow. So the constant rejection is having an effect?

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Self-Ejected

ZodoZ

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
rpgCodex Shoutbox: the standard by which all e-p33ns are measured

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
The Judgement Zone

Load 'er up, and cringe, and
Listen to 'er banal boors,
Lack of comprehension,
Beggin' you to glance and go

Highway... to... the... Judgement Zone
Ride... in.. to.. the... Judgement Zone

Headin' into shitpost
Spreading out my drivel so's
Shoutbox got you flooded off the screen
And scrollin' into overdrive

Highway to the Judgement Zone
I'll take you right into the Judgement Zone

Out along the edginess
Always where I burn to be
The further on the edge
The faggotter the inanity

Gonna take it right into the Judgement Zone
Enter into the Judgement Zone

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom